Overturn ● Emblem3

Autorstwa mfrMiranda

After going to one of their concerts, Madison, a regular 17 year-old girl, meets Emblem3 in person. She has t... Więcej

One - First impact
Two - Learning how to skate
Three - Little outing
Four - Conversations
Five - Feelings
Six - "She makes me feel good"
Seven - Party rock
Eight - Getting closer
Nine - Smile
Ten - Opening her heart
Eleven - New guy
Twelve - Is it the right thing?
Thirteen - Not good
Fourteen - Too much to handle
Fifteen - Everything's gonna be alright
Sixteen - Goodbye
Seventeen - What's happening?
Eighteen - Unwanted visitor
Nineteen - Awakening
Twenty - Trust issues
Twenty-one - Heart dropping
Twenty-two - Dream or real life
A/N PLEASE READ IT!
Twenty-three - Falling into pieces
Another A/N - I found my Madison!
Twenty-four - Ops
Twenty-five - What if
Twenty-six - I guess that's it
Twenty-seven - Face to face
Twenty-eight - Dinner time
Twenty-nine - There's no place like home
Thirty-one - "This is our night"
Thirty-two - Done
A/N - SEQUEL

Thirty - Say you love me

1.6K 44 25
Autorstwa mfrMiranda

- Sorry for any grammar errors -

Drew’s POV

Where am I? The touch of the blankets under me is not the same. The atmosphere here is different. I slowly open my eyes and the room is dark, the normal light entering through the window in the morning is not here. I move my head to one of the sides of the bed and I immediately feel my head going round and round. I feel it so heavy. Even though it’s dark in here I can notice my clothes on the ground and… someone else’s clothes. Shit. What happened? I turn my head to the other side and there it is, the owner of the clothes on the ground next to mine. Her blonde hair shines in the darkness. I can’t see her face, her back is turned at me so I can only see the lines of her curves shaped under the blankets. I notice her breathing movements and I know she’s sleeping calmly. Should I wait for her to wake up? Why did I do this? This is wrong, I don’t know this girl from anywhere and I can’t go back to my old life, I just can’t, I will disappoint Madison.

But wait.

She does not care about me. She told me she does but I honestly don’t believe it. She has Wes, why would she care about me? She never loved me and she never will so why would she say that? Even though I’m hurt and broken and sad and torn apart I still love her but it’s hard, it’s hard as fuck. It’s hard knowing I’ll never have her in my arms, it’s hard to think I’ll never be able to touch her soft skin and kiss her perfect lips, everything is hard. I fell for her and I know I’ll never find anyone like her. What I did yesterday was because I was lost, I had my heart broken. I still have and I always will but I believe it will get better one day, the pain will go away. 

I wish I could unmeet her. If I had never seen her, I wouldn’t be feeling like I am now. But I did, and now look at me, look at this guy whose only love used to be music. She walked in, her spirit lighted the whole room. I’ll never forget that day. Her voice sounded so weird because of her Portuguese accent and I thought to myself that she was different. I guess I wasn’t wrong. She’s not the typical girl, the typical fan. Yes, she was a fan and everyone knows that fans are crazy for their idols but she didn’t show that at that day, she didn’t “die” like other girls did. Instead she showed us a sassy attitude and that was what attracted me the most. Of course, Wes was attracted to that too, I could feel it in the way he talked. We’ve seen a lot of girls around the country and we know who’s special and who’s not, and Madison definitely is, otherwise we would never ask her to have dinner with us after we just met her.

I interrupt my mind from my inner conversation and carefully pull the covers off of me; I don’t want her to wake up and have to deal with her. I put my feet on the cold ground and an electric shiver runs immediately through my body. I support my hands on the edge of the bed and help my body standing up. My head continues spinning and the aches are coming. I can’t remember much from the previous events, I just remember being drinking at a bar and then I saw this girl and we started making out. I don’t know what happened next but judging by this situation here I bet we did something more than just make out. I pick up my clothes from the floor and put them on me. Right then I hear the girl moving. I don’t even mind looking up to where she is, I just hurry up dressing my jeans and in a second I’m out of the room. As soon as I close the door, I feel the difference from the suffocating air of the bedroom and the fresh cold air of the hallway. The sun almost blinds me. It’s such a huge light difference that I need to put my hands above my eyes, protecting them from the rays. I walk along the hallway and there are a lot of pictures of the girl hanging on the walls. She’s actually very pretty but if she was a good girl, she wouldn’t hook up with a stranger so appearances really do elude. The house is small and it seems that she lives alone. Good, I wouldn’t like to find her dad or her mom or her little brother waiting for me in the living room to shoot me bad looks. I find the white exit door and twist the knob.

“Hey where are you going?” this female voice makes me stop on my tracks. Oh no. I turn around and find her wrapped in her pink robe with her hair up in a ponytail. She looks high with her puffy eyes and pale skin, I wonder if I look like that as well.

“Uhm, home?” I say, not really knowing what to do next. I don’t wanna talk to her, I want to forget about whatever happened last night. She walks over to me and puts both of her hands on my bare chest, since my shirt is halfway open. Her touch makes my stomach twist a little bit and I don’t know why this is happening.

“You could stay a little bit more” her voice is now lower than before, sounding likes she’s teasing me. My horny side wants to pin her against the wall and kiss her but I know that’s wrong so I take her hands off of me, leaving her with a confused expression on her face.

“I’m sorry, this was a mistake, I don’t even know your name” I pull my phone out of my pocket and click it to check the time. It’s still turned off. Ugh. I look up at her and see her with arms crossed over her ribcage. She simple nods and that’s my cue to leave.

“I’m Phoebe by the way” she shouts, leaned against the door frame while I make my way out of the property.

“Drew!” I shout back to her making her smile. I smile too and then she closes the door. This was awkward. Anyway, I just wanna get home and lay in my own bed to have a proper sleep and hopefully forget about everything that had just happened. I hope Madison’s not there.

I see the familiar street approaching. Jesus, I walked for an hour! I don’t even know how I found the way back to the house. There’s Wesley’s car parked on the drive way. Okay, he’s here and I don’t wanna have to deal with his shit right now. I’m at a point where my feet need to be dragged by my legs, I don’t have the strength to walk anymore. That’s how tired I am. My head’s still heavy and it hurts so badly. Everything around me feels like moving and the ground can’t stand still. I must look like an asshole stumbling around.

I open the door so fast that I almost fall on the carpet in front of me. The house suddenly gets quiet. Or at least, that’s what I think, I can’t really trust my senses anymore. I walk to the kitchen and that’s when I see the face I was hoping not to see. The glares are cutting me like a knife. Her face looks sad and hurt. Did she sleep here? Dumbass, of course she did, she slept with Wes!  That thought makes my stomach tie in knots. I can’t let this affect me, I can’t. Wesley is three or four steps away for me, and as weird as it seems, I didn’t even notice him when I walked in, the first person I saw was Madison sited on the kitchen table taking her breakfast. I walk past him and go to the fridge to get some water. On my way there I see Keaton also sited on the table. Wow, my vision is fucked up. I walk away from there in order to avoid everyone, especially Madison. But I’m stopped by two hands being placed on my shoulders.

“Man what the fuck? Where were you dude?” Wesley’s voice echoes in my head like a freaking honk. Stay away from me Wes, I’m not dealing with your shit, I’m tired and hurt and you stole her from me so don’t make me lose my temper.

“I need to go rest, sorry bro” I try to stay calm so I just walk past him and to my room. I don’t wanna be mad with him or anything but right now I can’t look at him without feeling a punch directed to my heart you know? It’s hard when your best friend always steals the girls from you and I’m tired of that. For once, I would like to know how it feels to be him, to be loved back. It must be a really good feeling.

As soon as I reach the top floor I hear sounds coming from the kitchen. I can’t figure what they’re talking about so I take a few steps back and try to listen.

Let me go talk to him, please

No, you’ll end up getting hurt

My insides are somersaulting. Those words made my blood boil and my fists clench. Why would he say that? If she wants to talk to me then she should. He can’t tell her not to! What the fuck? How could he say that I would hurt her? I would never ever hurt her; she’s too important for me and if that ever happened I would feel miserable. I’m not the one who made her cry, I’m not the one who broke her heart so he has no right to say that! Even though I can’t stand still on my legs, I would give anything for her to talk to me and hear what she has to say. I’m completely sure her voice would make me feel better like it always does. I’m so close to turn back around and beat that dude and bring Madison with me. But I can’t and I’m not doing that, that would only make things worse and I’m not in the best condition. I take a deep breath and drag myself into my room, burying my face on the pillow not worrying with taking these clothes off.

Madison’s POV

We hopped in Wesley’s car. I’m excited to spend some time with him but it’s in a public place, there will be a lot of girls there and I’m afraid of that. The hate will never stop and even though I look strong and try not to show my fragile side, I get weaker and weaker every time I see something bad being sent to me.

But I have Wes. He will be by my side if that happens. He’ll protect me and sooth me and tell me that everything will be okay. I was one of them a month ago, I know how it feels to see you’re idol being in love with someone who isn’t you. I felt that when Wes was with Carly but I didn’t hate on her because I didn’t know her. Then I met him and everything changed, we created a connection and now it’s normal that I don’t like Carly. But the fans, they don’t know anything about me, they don’t know my story, they only know my name. It’s hard because I’m not used to that, I’m not used to having girls always surrounding my boyfriend and wanting to be with him.

He turns on the engine and the radio starts playing. When we hear the song, we both smile from ear to ear. It’s their single “Chloe”. I look at him and he seems so happy. His dream is coming true and I think to myself how far he has come. He starts singing and my heart is full of joy. His voice is absolutely perfect, every harmony is sung perfectly. I sing along with him and he looks at me surprised. I shrug my arms at him without stopping singing. He laughs and continues. I enjoy every single moment with him and he makes me so happy. I can’t get enough of him, he’s everything I could ever ask for.

We arrive at the fair and I see so many people running around. I take a breath and smile. I’m gonna face those girls with a stupid smile just to show them that they can’t bring me down. Wes is next to me and he offers his hand for me to grab it. I grab it and look at our fingers laced for a second and then back up at him. He’s smiling his heart stopping smile and that makes me feel so much better. He knows how I feel about showing up in public so he tries to comfort me and I’m grateful for that.

We see the roller coaster around the corner and I immediately start running towards it, pushing Wes with me.

“Wow, look who’s excited” he says, putting all his strength in his arm so that it’s more difficult for me to drag him. I continue dragging him anyway, I have to show him he can’t win against me. While I’m running to get to the roller coaster I hit hard on someone, almost making that person fall. I stop right away.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry” I apologize to the guy. When he turns around my eyes grow wide. I didn’t expect to see him here. Ashton.

“Hello there Madison” he says. Wes quickly comes to my side, putting an arm around my waist, protecting me from whatever he thinks I need to be protected.

“What’s going on here?” he asks. Ashton looks at him, still smiling and then at me. I understand what Wesley’s trying to do, after all, Ashton kissed me and he’s making sure he doesn’t do that again. I look up at him and he has a serious look on his face, not really liking to see the guy so close to me. I can’t help but smile too because he looks so funny protecting me from something that will never in a million years happen again.

“I just ran into him” I told him. Ashton stretches his hand to compliment Wes. After a few seconds of an intense staring game, he finally shakes his hand with Ashton. I awkwardly stand next to Wes, waiting for a chance to walk away from this awkward situation. I haven’t seen this guy in a while though, but I’m not really curious about what he’s been up to.

“So what are you guys doing here?” Ashton asks, smiling as if nothing happened between us in the past. He ignores the fact that Wes is killing him with his eyes and looks at me from my head to my toes. What the-

“Well we’re just a couple and we’re trying to have fun here at the fair” the way he responds is priceless. His voice tone sounds ironic and serious at the same time. I laugh, causing both of them to look at me confused.

“Yes, we’re just enjoying each other’s company” I add. Ashton nods and then Wesley kisses the top of my head. I guess he liked my response.

“Oh okay, I guess I see you around then, it was good to see you Madison” he says grinning and starting to walk away past us. I slightly shake my head and smile too. When he’s out of our sight, Wes turns at me laughing.

“That dude is such a fool” he says along with chuckles.

“Shut up, let’s not talk about him” I say. He stops laughing and stares at me. He puts both of his hands on either sides of my face, slightly lifting it up. His eyes are glowing, the transparency of them lets me understand what’s going through his head right now. He’s happy. He’s happy to be with me. I mean, he’s not saying that but I know it’s true. I’m beyond happy too. I think this time, everything will work out and we won’t have the same issues we had before. That thing with Drew is clarified. I still want to talk to him and let him know I care about him but I don’t need to hide his feelings for me anymore. There’s nothing that could possibly ruin our relationship this time.

Wait.

Actually there is. I haven’t talked to Wes about this and I guess this is the right time to do that.

“Wes?” I take his hand off of my face and fold it with one of my own.

“Yeah babe”

“I need to talk to you about something” I look down to our hands and a brief silence ensues. He doesn’t say anything, he just takes me by the hand to some place quiet, far from the other people. We end up being sited on the grass, next to this big tree. This is nice. The hot Cali breeze still hits our bodies but the shadow under the tree makes it feel like it’s not that hot anymore.  I cross my legs while he spreads his and pulls me closer to him, so that my head’s resting on his shoulder.

“Okay so tell me everything. You can go for hours, I don't mind” he says. I feel his cheek pressed against my head as I inhale some air to let out the things I want to ask him hoping that way I would clarify my mind.

“You and Carly. Wes I know you were with her-“ he stops me. I take my head out of his shoulder and look at him. I find him already looking down at me, frowning.

“Yeah you’re right, I was with her-“

“Then why did you suddenly come back to me? We didn’t talk, we didn’t see each other for two weeks. You were with her, I saw the pictures. Why did you come back to me like that if you and Carly were together? She likes you Wes and I really did think that you liked her back, or else you wouldn’t be hooking up with her after our break up, that’s something I can’t quite figure” the words come out of my mouth and I can’t stop them, I just need to let everything get out of my chest “Do you like her? Do you have feelings for her?  I don’t understand, I see the way she looks at you, she definitely wants you two to be together. I actually came in your way. Before you met me, you were dating her. After we broke up, you ran to her again. Why? Just tell me, why” as soon as I finish, Wes looks away. I look down at my hands that I had been wringing the whole time I had been talking. What if he really does feel something for Carly? What if I’m not supposed to be with him? A small tear rolls down my face. He’s still silent, he’s not saying anything. At this point, I’ve lost it. I’m crying and I can’t stop the tears from falling. I feel a hand being placed under my chin. Wes moves my face to where he is and the blurry vision I have of him doesn’t let me understand how he’s feeling. He wipes away my tears and when I finally can have a good sight of his face without all the water coming down my eyes, I see a tear streaming down cheek, ending up on the corner of his mouth which is now shaping a smile. Why is he smiling and crying at the same time? Why is he crying at the first place?

He puts a stray lock of my hair behind my ear and prepares to talk “You don’t understand. I thought you didn’t care about me anymore, you stopped answering my phone calls, you stopped talking to me and I thought you had moved on. You spent a night with Drew, how do you think I felt? If you were moving on then I should be doing the same. And I did. At least I tried. I wasn’t with Carly because I liked her, I was with her to make me forget about you. The truth is, you’ve never got out of my brain. Damn it, you’re everything I want! I was lost Madison, I was fucking lost. I’ve done things that I’m not really proud of. Yes, I admit, I have had temptations. Girls who drown over me just to have a night with me. They made me believe that you were just another girl, that there are girls better than you. But they’re freaking wrong. You are the only thing that makes me change. I need you. I don’t know how I feel this way, I’ve never got into a girl this much but you’re different” he stops and I’m crying harder than before. He wipes my face once again and then proceeds “I could be with you for an hour, a day, a year, forever, that I still wanted to be with you a little bit more. You're pretty much my most favorite thing of all time in the history of ever” those last words made me giggle. I needed to hear that, I’m so relieved now. Knowing he doesn’t like Carly, knowing that he was only with her to forget about me, knowing that he chose me instead of other girls. Gosh how good is that. When I thought he was finished I was ready to open my mouth but he interrupted it “Madison, if it's not you, I don't want anyone else-” that’s enough, I don’t need to hear anything more. I press my lips on his before he could continue. It takes a few seconds until he realizes that I’m kissing him for him to kiss me back. This feels so right. Everything in this exact same moment feels right. I’m so glad we talked.

“I like when you share your feelings with me, it makes you even more attractive” I say in a joking tone while we split our lips away from each other letting the warm air getting in between us. He lets out a sarcastic laugh.

“Yeah, very funny Claire”

Wesley’s POV

I understand that she doubted if I like Carly or not. I mean, it’s true, I was with her. But not because I had feelings for her but to make Madison’s fade. I got all emotional and shit when she was telling me what was going through her head. She must have suffered a lot when I thought she was better off without me. I can’t imagine her suffering over me, I never wanted that to happened and it hurts to know that. You have no idea how hard it was hearing her saying that stuff, she sounded like she doesn’t matter to me when actually she means the world to me. I’m such a dick head. Thank god we’ve had that dinner or else I wouldn’t get the chance to get back together with her. Everything I said to her came from the heart, I told her the truth and I don’t regret a thing.

We’re still at the same spot. She's sited and I’m resting with my head on her legs while she caresses my face with the back of her hands and plays with my hair. Her soft touch lets me know that she’s here with me and she’s not going anywhere. I have my eyes closed just so I can enjoy this moment better. Everything’s perfect now. The place, the company, the sunny day, the hot breeze, everything.

“Years from now, I hope we’re still in each other’s lives” she says in a delicate tone, now running circles on my hair with one of her fingers. That thing she said made me smile. It’s so good to know she’s looking forward the future, that she wants me in it. I couldn’t be happier to hear her saying that. I open my eyes and catch her smiling as well. She’s already looking down at me and for a second our eyes met and I felt a urge to kiss her. I sit up and just grab her body onto mine, putting one of my hands on the back of her head and the other one on the small of her back. She nuzzles her face into the crock of my neck and her breath hits my skin, making me hug her even tighter.

“I ain’t going anywhere, you’ll have to deal with the bomb here for the rest of the eternity” I say making her laugh. We separate from our grip and I kiss her passionately. I slide my hands along her body until I reach her hips. She grabs my hair almost pulling it out of my head. That’s how deep our kiss is getting.

“We should enjoy the rest of the fair, what do you think bomb?” she asks me, splitting our lips from each other’s mouths. The way she said it made me laugh. God, she needs to stop, I can’t love her more than I love now.

“Yeah you’re right Claire, we should but that doesn’t mean we have

“But we have to” she says, raising her brows at me.

“And why’s that?” I say, taking my hands of off her body. She quickly takes them and folds them with hers.

“Because soon you’re gone again and I need to spend time with you doing fun things” she pouts at me.  Oh hell no, don’t do that please, I’ll be forced to let her win. But she’s true though, I almost forgot that in a week I’ll go back to having concerts and stuff and I’ll have to leave her now that we’re better than ever. I wish I could take her with me because our next concert is in Brazil and I know she would love to go there.

“Why don’t you come with us-“ I try to ask her but she stops me.

“No, I can’t go with you, I don’t wanna get involved in your career. Besides I’ll be starting my senior year in less than a mouth, I can’t just go with you like that” she says looking down to her lap. Shit. She’s right. Why does it have to be so hard? I don’t know how’s it gonna be when I start touring again and she has school. I wish I could just take her to somewhere only the two of us could go and live there. That would be awesome.

“Ugh” I let out a frustrated breath and jump out of the ground, stretching one of my hands for her to grab it to pull her up to. She grabs it and jumps on me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I hug her and kiss her on the head “I love you”.

We walk on the fair hand in hand. I stopped a couple times to take pictures with fans. When they saw that Madison was with me, instead of sending her hate, they complimented her and she smiled. I know how showing up like this with me makes her feel. She thinks the fans will continue hating on her. I can’t say they won’t but I don’t her to feel like that just because of girls who doesn’t know her from anywhere. Some of the fans actually asked for some pictures of us both together and at first she was a little unsure but I told her to let it go and so we took the pictures. After that she felt better, it seemed like there was a weight that just went off her shoulders.

“Oh oh oh, babe I want that bear!” she makes a scene in front of this stand with stuffed animals hanged on the ceiling. I try to look to where she’s pointing at and I don’t see the bear because it’s not a bear.

“That’s an elephant you dumbass” I throw my head back in laughter “see, it has a trunk” I continue laughing as she stares to the animal. She rolls her eyes to the fact that I’m laughing of her.

“Are you giving me that or do I have to play this stupid game myself?” she asks crossing her arms and waiting for me to stop laughing. When I finally stop, I limp over to where this man is and tell him I wanna try a shot. The game consists in throwing a ball to this pile of cans and I have to bring all of them down. I only have three chances to win. At the first try I only bring one of the cans down. Fuck, this can’t be that hard. I try once again and this time, I win it. I bring all that shit down. I do a little victory dance and Madison runs to me and kisses me. She then tells the man she wants the “bear”. When she has it in her arms she hugs it tight and geez, she looks so cute. I take my phone out of my pocket and tell her to smile. She does, resting her head on the elephant and I take a photo of that moment. I immediately put it as my lock screen. (Picture on the side ------>)

“Show meee” she tells me to show her the photo while she tries to take the phone out of my hands, obviously not succeeding on it. I spread my arm on the air where I know she can’t reach. She jumps in order to get there but that’s not enough. I laugh at her figure. For someone who didn’t want to show up in public with me, she’s bringing a lot of attention to herself right now.

“Fine you baby, here” I decide to hand her the phone just so she stops jumping up and down. She looks at it and smiles. I guess she likes it. She starts typing something on my phone and I get curious and try to see what it is. Of course, she hides it from me. This is sort of revenge. I wait for her to finish whatever she’s doing and when she finally does and I have the opportunity to look at what she’s done, I laugh. Again. It’s a note and it reads “I want a pretzel, you should go buy my one uh boyfriend? ;)”

“Do you want anything else my lovely girlfriend?” I say to her, sarcastically. She kills me oh my god, I love her so much.

“Nope” she says while she hugs the stuffed animal again like showing that she loves it more than she loves me.

I shake my head at her “You’re unbelievable” I kiss her forehead “I’ll be right back then, stay here” she nods and I start walking away to search for pretzels. While I walk I turn around to see her and she’s sitting on one of the benches near the Ferris wheel. I smile. She’s perfect honestly. She makes me so happy. When I’m with her I feel like it’s just us in the world. I don’t think in anything else and that’s good.

As I’m walking to the stand that I spotted a few seconds ago that sells pretzels, I see this poster announcing a summer ball. I stare at it for a couple minutes just thinking. If I invite Madison to go with me, will she accept it? I know what happened in the last ball she went. She caught her ex cheating on her. But that won’t happen this time. I would never cheat on her and she has to trust me on that. I take off the poster from the pole and fold it so that it fits on my jeans pocket. I continue making my way to buy the pretzels but now that thought doesn’t get out of my head. What if she doesn’t wanna go with me? This ball is in the night before I have to leave. It would be the perfect occasion to say goodbye. I just hope she accepts it.

I return to the place where I left her, with a pretzel in my hands. I see her still sited on the bench looking to her new toy being the cutest thing ever. As I come near her, her eyes lit up.

“Finally” she says standing up. She kisses me and I give her the food. She takes a bite and I’m watching her munching on it. I’m still debating if I should ask her or not. I know what she’ll think but I just want her to give me a chance to change her mind. I’m not Chad, I would never do what he did to her. Why did he do it? She didn’t deserve that, she’s this beautiful and amazing girl, she has no right to suffer. But on one hand I’m glad that happened because if not, I would never get the chance to meet her and be her boyfriend. She notices in my face that I’m thinking about something because she’s frowning. She stops eating and slides her hand across my forehead.

“Are you okay Wes? What’s wrong?” her face shows me that she’s worried. I smile at her to make her sure that everything’s fine.

“I’m alright baby” I reassure her. She grins back at me. That’s when I decide that it’s the right time to ask her to go to the summer ball with me. I slowly slide my hand into my pocket and without her notice, I take it out.  when I have it in front of me she looks at it confused.

“What’s that?” she asks while she eats. She has to put all her food on one cheek just so she can talk. I unfold it until I can read what it says. She’s still confused with everything. She takes the paper out of my hands and reads it. Her face looks serious while she reads. This can’t be good. She then finishes and it takes a second until she looks up at me. She’s ready to open her mouth but I stop her.

“Madison, I don’t care about old memories. Will you go to this thing with me?”

Asdfghjklç cuties! I just wanna make it clear that I don't hate Carly okay? I actually love her. It's not me who hates her, it's Madison hahah but yeah, that photo she has with Wes is literally perfection, they're perfect for each other and if she makes Wes happy, then I'm happy too :')

Guys, this fanfic is coming to an end. I think I'll only post two more chapters before it ends. However, I'm thinking about doing a sequel. Do you want it? Please let me know, it's important. I don't wanna continue it if you're not liking it so far :(

I have another fanfic, it's called "Breathe" and it's also about Wesley. You should check it out! It only has one chapter yet but still haha :)

PLEASE, VOTE AND COMMENT, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL TO THIS OR NOT, IT'S IMPORTANT!!

Okay, thanks for reading, I love you! <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

909 7 20
It's a love story of fun, sadness, and family. Who knew a abused girl and her best friend that's basically her sister could be with two musicians alo...
8K 436 17
A small town girl moved to California with her best friend and everything's going ok. That is as good as it can for two girls who have no money to go...
25.1K 649 25
Book one in the Keaton Stromberg series {1/3} When Morgan moves to Cali her life feels perfect! But when she runs into her favorite singer her life...
1.9K 82 29
*Please note that this book was written when Drew Chadwick was still in Emblem 3* Skylar was just a normal girl with a not so normal life. Her dad wa...