Hero // 5SOS

Από BritishBums

Diana Phillips. What was weird about her? She was Christian, she believed in God. She wore the same knitted s... Περισσότερα

Hero // 5SOS
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

330K 7.4K 9.3K
Από BritishBums

A/N:

Hellooo, BritishBumsss. I wrote this chapter and Jennie editted it for meh :) Soo i hope you like it!

______________________

.

.

.

- Diana -

.

.

* PRESENT DAY *

.

I lifted my face, performing the sign of the cross, smiling as I finished off the rosary.

It was the second to last day of school for me, seeing that it was almost the summer time. Finally.

"Are you sure you want to go to school today, Diana?" My dad asked worriedly.

Though he was my stepdad, I felt that he was my real dad as well. He's done everything just to make me happy, make me feel like life was good.

And there was my step sister, Annabelle texting her boyfriend as she sat on the couch.

I usually call her Belle for short, but yeah.

"Ugh hurry up, Diana! I'm driving you, and you better not embarass me.'' She points.

Clearly, we were both polar opposites. But still, she was the only person to care the slightest about me. Aside from dad.

"Annabelle, don't say that." Dad snapped, me shaking my head.

"Don't anger with her dad. Instead pray for her, remember?"

Dad sighed, pulling a small smile.

"People at school keep saying Diana's disgusting and weird. But I mean.."

I stayed silent.

"Diana, you know that you don't have to go to school right?"

"I'm okay. I can do it."

"It's not healthy, for--"

"I'll be waiting in the car." I nodded, swiftly turning on my foot and walking out of the house.

.

.

As I got into the car, I sighed, closing my eyes. It somehow made everything feel the slightest better when I did that.

Turning on the music, I switched it to the less mainstream channel.. The gospel channel.

The soft music played in the background, me tightly clenching onto my back pack.

Looking down at my slightly long sweater sleeves, I sighed.

I watch Belle semi jog over to the car, working whatever it was on her phone as she comes into the vehicle.

"Dropped this folded paper in the kitchen." She hands it to me, me immediately snatching them.

"Are they the ambitions you've never told me about?' She easily read my mind. After all, she was my step sister.

I didn't answer. "I'd want to to tell you..But they are only between me and God."

She nods, smiling. ''Right then. Got it.''

.

.

.

.

.

Once we arrived school, Belle just gave me a brief nod, almost saying 'Well this is where we go our separate ways."

I nod back before we both get out of the car simultaneously.

She immediately goes walking over to her friends, me walking the opposite way and keeping my head held high.

.

.

.

- Annabelle -

.

.

"I feel so sorry for you." My friend Jamie waved off, me shrugging and biting out of my apple.

"What?" I asked.

"Just look at your step sister would you? A damsel in distress."

I just wished I could say something and stand up for Diana.

No one ever understood her, because everyone are cowards. They judged her for how she acted and were never interested in actually getting to know her.

But you could count me as one of those cowards.. unfortunately.

I couldn't even stand up for Diana because I was scared of losing my friends.

"Em, yeah." I chuckled lightly, nodding as I pursed my lips.

.

.

.

.

.

- Ashton -

.

.

"I cannot wait for you lads to meet my girlfriend. She's amazing." Harry emphasized, jumping around.

"You haven't even told us her name yet." Zayn chuckled, nudging him.

We were all sat in the One Direction dressing room, stealing their wifi, and preparing for our last show tonight before we were off on break for the rest of the summer.

To admit, I was excited.

There were tons of things to do, I mean..

We could go go-karting.

We could go to Chuck E. Cheese's.

There are absolutely a lot of fun things to do!

"Well her name is Annabelle Phillips." Harry says, as we all look at him. "I was planning to let you meet her after the show tonight..But there's this nut job sister that she has though. I think she's a religious freak."

Niall chuckled.

We all were listening to Harry by now as he continued to talk about her.

"Well just don't talk to her sister or anything.. She might put a spell on you and curse you." Harry joked, as we all laughed.

"Well I'm sure she's not that bad.." Luke shrugs.

"She wears the same white knitted sweater every single day, and she's this serious God geek. Any other possible turn offs in a girl? She's retarded in the head."

We all shrugged.

"Agreed." Louis smirked, on his phone.

"We're gonna all go stay in London for a bit, so we could all go see my girlfriend, agreed?"

"Man, how long?" Michael pouts.

"A month. But then we could go other places, promise!"

"We'll go back to Australia!" Calum exclaimed.

"Yes." I nod, agreeing.

"Hey, what's their names again?"

"Annabelle, and Diana Phillips. Diana's the damaged one." Harry chuckled, Luke glancing.

.

.

.

.

- Diana -

.

.

"Nice sweater." A jock told me sarcastically. "Have you even washed that thing?"

I ignored him, just walking down the halls.

I feel all eyes on me, and not the good kind..

Oh please, just let this day end.

.

.

.

.

_____________________

A/N:

.

.

AND THERE YA GO!

YOU'LL BE GETTING A TASTE OF JENNIE'S WRITING NEXT, SO STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE :D

GO FOLLOW HER WATTPAD @LostInNeverland_ AND her twittah! @FetusBandsTho

Thanks for reading :)

VOTE AND COMMENT PWEASEEE!

Btw Freya Mavor from Skins plays Diana :D if u don't know who the heck she is, she's the girl in the trailer of this book which is available on my youtube account! BritishBums :)

OH AND I HOPE TO RELEASE A Q&A VIDEO SOON, MAYBE BY NEXT MONTH TO ANSWER ALL COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED ON WATTPAD, AND QUESTIONS ABOUT MY LIFE LOL

.

.

.

- BritishBums xox

.

P.S. We're really excited to be writing this! :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.5K 129 33
Ahhh!! We just won two tickets to see one of the hottest bands ever!! 5 Seconds of Summer My name Is Izzy and my name is Jenna !!! We are the defini...
73.4K 1.4K 37
It's hard to be the little sister from a famous drummer. He's always on tour and you really miss him, but you have a best friend, Amy, who you know y...
2K 27 47
-2016- Norah Green was an 18 year old girl, who grew up in a decent area with a loving family. Her and her friend Charlotte spent all of their lives...
5.1K 842 85
WARNING!!! - SERIOUSLY CRINGE - SELF HARM - MY FIRST BOOK A family was broken in half, a mother and father divorce. The mother taking the son and t...