Equestria Girls: Shimmer To T...

由 SandyDandygUrl

Since, Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn and has come across to the magical mirror, becoming a teenage girl in the... 更多

Chapter 2: Cloudy Chance
Chapter 3: Last Day Of Magic Kindergarten
Chapter 4: A Word With You
Chapter 5: My Ticket To Succeed
Chapter 6: 9th Grade... (Freshman)
Chapter 7: To Know This World
Chapter 8: Fall Formal (#1)
Chapter 9: 10th Grade... (Sophomore)
Chapter 10: Fall Formal (#2)
Chapter 11: 11th Grade... (Junior)
Chapter 12: Fall Formal (#3)
Chapter 13: 12th Grade... (Senior)
Chapter 14: Fall Formal (#4)
Chapter 15: You Can Trust Me
Chapter 16: There's More Than Magic
Chapter 17: Sunny Day
Equestria Girls: Nightmare Frightens (Book 5)

Chapter 1: The Opening

1.6K 27 1
由 SandyDandygUrl

Sunset Shimmer lived in Canterlot with her parent, Sunshine Shimmer. Sunset was a little filly that was interested in one certain subject. Magic. She was intrigued by it on one day, when her mother was reading a spell book. "Mommy, what are you reading?"

Sunshine levitated the book with her magic to show her daughter. "It's just a book about spells, for magic."

"Magic?" Sunset inquired, looking at the book in wonder. "Can we read it, together?" Sunset's mother smiled and giggled. "Sure, we can," she flipped a page. "Let's see, I'll help you with one." she got up from the table.

"Help me?"

"Yes, I'll show you." Sunshine closed her eyes and began to use her magic. "Like, this!" she lifted up a vase into the air.

"Wow, that was great!" Sunset clapped her two hooves together. "Come on, I want to go next!"

"Ok, Sunset." Sunshine placed the vase back on the wooden table. "Now, you will try." she glanced at the filly. Sunset nodded her head, closed her eyes, struggling with her horn. "I-I... Almost got--" she finally levitated the vase but she accidentally dropped it. "It!" the vase broke and shattered to pieces. "Oopsy, I didn't mean to do that."

"Not the vase."

"I'm sorry, Mom," Sunset Shimmer apologized for the broken vase.

"It's alright, I kinda expected you to break it by accident." Sunshine Shimmer used her magic to get the broom and dust pan, sweeping broken pieces of the vase on the floor.

"You expected me to?"

"Of course, I did, it's your first time with your magic." Sunshine threw the shattered pieces of the vase in the garbage. "It just means that you have to practice more, so you can start getting the hang of it."

"In that case, I'll keep on studying magic," Sunset had a grin on her face.

"Are you sure? It's a very hard and serious thing to study on." Sunshine placed the spell book away in the book shelve. "I know, because I took that course, when I was a filly."

"You did?" Sunset turned to look at her. "Of course, Sunset, magic was my passion, but it was only for a temporary time." Sunshine looked at the clear window, remembering her past.

"Why was it, temporary?" Sunset walked up to her and looked at the window too.

"Because, I started a family and I had you, my little shining sun," Sunshine hugged her young daughter, who smiled at her.

"I can't believe, you chose me, over magic." Sunset broke up the hug and started to walk around her house-library. "And, there's actually more to magic, but you chose to keep your happy lifestyle, that had just begun."

"Well, Sunset, you always have to remember that, there's more than magic, that is out there."

More than magic? I wonder what mom could mean by that? Sunset thought to herself.

"Now... Let's go, Sunset!" Sunshine Shimmer teleported her and her daughter out of their own home and to outside in front of their house.

"Where are we, going?" Sunset Shimmer was by her mother's side.

"You'll find out!" the two started trotting away, the sun glistened in the light.

[Sunset Shimmer]
Oh...
La-la-la-la-la
Shimmer to the past (The past)
It doesn't even matter
as it won't ever last (Ever last)
My heart is now feeling
all broken and shattered
And it has to be healing

I just dreamed of gaining power
Who knew, I became so sour?

Wanting to ever rule
All of Equestria and school

Becoming into someone cruel
With Twilight, changing me in that magic
duel
My awful, yet showable side
Just makes me... want to hide

Realizing, I just needed friendship
Not myself, in my fiend-ship

Oh...
La-la-la-la-la
Shimmer to the past (The past)
It doesn't even matter
as it won't ever last (Ever last)

My sudden change of heart
Yet the 'old' me, was driving
best friends apart

Losing everyones' trust
Lonely and feeling nothing, but
dust

The 'new' me, was such a must
Friendship and changes, makes me
feel the lust

It was no one but I,
who told so many lies
But to this day, there
are no more denies

I now take on the fight
Along with The Main Six,
bringing harmony is my sight
The magic of friendship is...
what I have fixed

Forgiveness, is what I see
in the light
My new ways are...
but right

Oh...
La-la-la-la-la
Shimmer to the past (The past)
It doesn't even matter
as it won't ever last (Ever last)

Oh...
La-la-la-la-la
Shimmer to the past (The past)
It doesn't even matter
as it won't ever last (Ever last)

Shimmer to the past
Shimmer to the past (The past)

Sunshine and Sunset Shimmer noticed a large crowd of ponies as they stopped trotting. "Mom, why is there so many ponies here?" Sunset turned to look at her own mother. Sunshine gestured for her daughter to follow her into the crowd. "Follow me, I'll tell you, just don't get lost."

Sunset looked around with her curious eyes, glancing at everypony who seemed to be happy. She turned her attention to stay on the same path with her mother, not wanting to get lost. She couldn't stand the fact of being alone. "Good, you managed to stay by my side without getting lost."

Sunshine used her magic to put Sunset on top of her, wanting her to get a better view of what was going on. "There, now you can get a great view."

Sunset was amazed by the beautiful view she got on top. "Wow! It sure looks pretty, up here. But... why are we, here? What is this place?"

Sunshine giggled, "I was just going to get to that, Sunset. You see, lots of ponies come here, all the time... It happens once a year."

"What happens once a year?"

"Why the Summer Sun Celebration, of course! Every year, here, Princess Celestia raises the sun, it's such a amazing sight to see.. with your very own eyes," Sunshine's eyes twinkled in joy.

"Princess Celestia!? You mean thee, Princess of the Sun!?" Sunset was excited. "Yes, she is. If you look closely, she's on the stage." Celestia introduced herself and the celebration that she was going to be doing and she lastly raised the sun. As the sun was finally in the sky, its sunlight began to shine down on some luck ponies, even Sunset Shimmer.

★★★★★

The Summer Sun Celebration was over and everypony dispersed, going in their own separate ways, except for Sunshine and Sunset. They both were going to go on the stage. "Where are we going?"

"On the stage, to see Princess Celestia," Sunset was happy, hearing what her mother said.

"Greetings, Princess Celestia." the mother and daughter both bowed down to the princess.

"Hello, Sunshine Shimmer, and who might this.. little filly be?" Celestia wanted to know who Sunset was.

Sunset gasped, "Mom, she knows you!?"

"I see that you didn't tell her, about me?"

"I was going to tell her, Princess Celestia, eventually, anyways, this is Sunset Shimmer, my daughter. And Sunset, we both know each other because... Princess Celestia was my teacher in magic school."

Sunset's eyes widened in shock. "Wow! She was your teacher!" Sunshine nodded. "Yes."

"How is it going, my old student? Of course, with your life, that is."

"It's great, with my daughter, she is actually, starting to have an interest in magic, herself," Sunshine looked at Sunset.

"Well, Sunset Shimmer, if you want to learn more about magic, you may consider enrolling, in my magic school, when you're older, little filly." Celestia smiled at Sunset, before she she left in her own carriage. "It was nice catching up with you, Sunshine, I'll see you later!"

_____
I know there's people who already have Sunset Shimmer origin books, but I have actually been thinking to write this book for a while now and mines will be different and unique, I'm not gonna copy off of other people. And I have a important announcement to make; I'm not going to be constantly updating this book a lot like I did with my other MLP EQG books, since I have to finish my other books....So...this book will barely get updated, it's kinda gonna be on hold as you might say...

I will be updating these books instead:

1. My Little Hedgehog: Friendship Is Chaos! (Book 1~MLPFIM/SONIC Series)

This is just my Sonic and MLP crossover book that will be a trilogy (3 books) series. I think I will update more on this, it depends on my mood though...

2. Derpyhooves: Who Are You?

This is just my MLP romance shipping book about Doctor Hooves and Derpy, I will TRY to update this one, since this book should of been completed a long while ago, it's hard to update it since I am stuck for ideas to start writing the next chapter...

And last of all...Another announcement I have is that I'm FINALLY gonna take a break off of Wattpad, but I don't know when I'm gonna be back and I don't know how long my break is going to be?...It's gonna be my very first break off of Wattpad that I have ever done in my life...Goodbye everypony :3 I might or might not update these 2 books while I'm on break xD

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

716K 10.3K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
40.6K 416 10
Ever since you were born, you and your family have always been through so many hardships in life. Whether it would be people being total jerks, thing...
264K 2.3K 113
A boy named Kevin Trident who came to canterlot high when he transfer to his old school but one day when he was little he has superpowers and he has...
15.4K 215 24
(Mlp Equastria girls x Male OC Reader) (The art used for the cover of my story and the OC drawings I made are art made by me) Since the day you were...