Living On The Edge (A Norman...

由 Chupacabra94

Amanda, or Mandy as her friends call her is 26 years old trying to live her life. She decides to move in with... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 42

9.6K 179 32
由 Chupacabra94

GUYS IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

I am entering FTLOD in the Watty Awards 2013!!! Information hasn't been released yet but when it is I will let every single one of you know and then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for FTLOD until your heart is content!! It would be awesome to win in my category!!!!!!

Over 43,000 reads, over 1,000 votes, and over 900 comments (939 to be exact!!) I've gained over 3,000 reads since the last chapter and there was 37 comments on the last chapter!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love every single one of you! You guys are so fucking awesome!!

Congratulations to @FrannyWalkingShaw for being my 100th follower on my fan twitter and to her friend @ShelbyMeatballEarl they both got sneak peeks and chapters will be dedicated to them!! Make sure to follow it to keep track on updates and when I'm writing!! Chupacabra_94

I have 345 followers on here!!! Whoever is my 350th follower will get a dedication and a sneak peek of a chapter!! So you better go follow me now if you don't already! Besides you can add my stories to your reading list and know when I update!!!

I have picked a winner for my cover contest for "Sweet Silver Lining!" Congratulations to @BatMann!! She won a dedication and she gets a sneak peek of the first chapter of SSL!!!! There's a photo of the cover on my fan twitter! Go Check it out!! Congratulations and thank you for the amazing cover!!

I seriously wish I could share this amazing news with you guys! I don't know how much longer I can hold it in but guys I promise I will let you know soon and I hope all of you guys will be just as excited as I am right now!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!!

--

I woke up early the next morning so I could call the doctor's office and schedule an appointment to get a check up. I was sitting in the living room on the phone with the doctor's office. I could hear Norman moving around in the bedroom meaning that he would be out here soon.

"Alright, we got you scheduled for tomorrow at nine," the lady said on the other end of the phone. I smiled slightly. "Alright, thank you," I said before hanging up. I looked up to see Norman leaning against the wall with his arms crossed while looking at me.

"Who was that?" he asked. I smiled at him. "I was scheduling our doctor's appointment. It's tomorrow at nine," I said. Norman gave me a small smile before making his way over to me. He bent down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips before rubbing his hand lightly across my stomach.

I felt the smile on my face grow. "I think I'm gonna start sending Mingus to school in a car," he said while sitting down beside me. I looked up at him. We both heard Mingus get up and head towards the shower. We knew that he was getting ready for school.

"Because it's starting to get cold and I know we take him to school, and I don't want you to be walking through the snow and cold. I think he would appreciate it too," he said. I chuckled slightly and patted him on the chest before removing my hand.

"You act like now that I'm pregnant I'm just going to fall apart," Norman wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him. "When you're in the cold, you can get sick. When you get sick, the baby can get sick. I just want to be careful," he said. I sighed a little.

"I love you, but you better not start being over protective," Norman looked down at me with a playful glint in his eye. "Hey, I helped make this baby," he said while touching my stomach lightly. I chuckled. "So, I have a say in what you do, especially if it affects the baby."

I sighed a little before rising up to kiss him lightly on the cheek. "I can't believe we're having a baby," I said while resting my hand over top of Norman's which was still resting on my stomach. Norman groaned beside me and I chuckled while looking up at him.

"What?" I asked him now slightly confused. He looked down at me. "I like the term "we're expecting" when talking about pregnancy," he said. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Oh yeah? Well why's that?" I asked him now curious of his answer.

"Because it makes it sound like there's more than outcome," I was really confused. "Yeah, we're expecting a baby," Norman chuckled slightly. "But it could be a velociraptor," I smacked his chest lightly but I couldn't contain the laugh that escaped my lips.

"Only you would come up with something like that," I said while burying my head in his chest. Norman's chuckles vibrated through my whole body. "You are something else," I said causing Norman to laugh louder as he kissed the top of my head.

Norman pulled out his phone and called the car company to have a car ready for all of us to take Mingus to school. Norman and I both got up and headed to the bedroom to grab some clothes. Mingus was in his bedroom getting ready so Norman and I decided to take a shower.

~~

After a shower, strictly a shower Norman and I had made breakfast before we headed downstairs with Mingus to get in the car so we could drop him off at school. "See ya later," I said as we dropped him off. Mingus gave both of us hugs before we got back in the car.

Once we arrived back home we both collapsed on the couch. "I am so tired," I mumbled against his chest. Norman's hand ran up and down my back. "Then go take a nap," he said. I sighed a little. "No, I just woke up. If I go back to sleep I won't be able to sleep tonight."

Norman shifted so he could look at me. "Then let's talk about something," he said. I looked up at him and bit my lip. "And what's that?" I asked him in return. Norman smiled slightly. "When it comes time do you want to figure out the sex of the baby?" he asked me.

I bit my lip. It was a good question. Did I want to be surprised or did I want to be prepared? If I knew what the sex of the baby was then it would be easy to buy the essential things we needed for them, but if we didn't figure out then we would need to buy neutral colors.

"I'm not really sure. What do you think?" I asked him. Norman smiled a little more. "I actually had an idea," he said. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Oh please do tell," I said causing him to laugh a little. His knuckles ran up and down my side slowly.

"Well, what if we bought something related to a girl and a boy, like a banner or something, and then give them to the doctor. Let the doctor figure out what the baby is and then a week before Christmas me, you, and Mingus go to the doctor and have them put the banner in a room and we can all walk in and figure out together."

I looked up at Norman who was searching my eyes for approval. "So what do you think?" he asked me. A smile came across my face. "That sounds like an awesome Christmas present!" I said. Norman bent down and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Then we need to go shopping."

~~

After a couple hours of shopping, we were both enjoying lunch at home. Norman couldn't seem to stay away from all the baby stuff. He wanted to buy everything once we started shopping. We got the two banners that said "it's a girl!" and "it's a boy!"  

He had bought some bottles and other small things, but I had to stop him when he started heading for the clothes reminding him that we still didn't know the sex of the baby and we didn't want to have pink clothes if we were having a boy. Norman was like a little kid in the candy store. [A:N/ or a proud father in a baby store! OOOORRRR a walker in a room full of wheelchair bound people!! Okay I'm done]

I leaned back in the barstool as Norman took my plate and put it in the sink where he started washing them. "Thanks baby," I said. Norman looked over his shoulder and smiled at me. I could see the sparkle in his eyes as I said the word 'baby.' I smiled back at him before he turned around and continued to wash the dishes humming to himself.

After he was finishing we both went and laid on the couch. I was glad that today he had a down day so we could just relax. I missed just being able to be around him without his phone constantly ringing or him on the phone doing a radio interview in the bedroom.

Norman's arm wrapped around my waist as I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder. It was silent between us as we just laid there enjoying each other's company. "I love you," Norman whispered in my hair. I sighed happily as I snuggled into him more.

"And I love you," he said while rubbing my stomach gently. I felt the smile come across my face. "And we love you," I whispered back while placing my hand over his and letting our fingers intertwine. Norman's knuckles ran lightly over my stomach causing shivers to run up my spine.

I looked up at him to see that he was already looking down at me. I leaned up and kissed him lips lightly while resting my hand on his cheek. When we pulled back I smiled at him slightly while running my hand across his cheek lightly. Norman leaned into my touch.

"Promise me you won't ever shave your facial hair," I said. "Why?" Norman asked. I could tell he wasn't' sure what had compelled me to say that. It was pretty random. "I don't know. I was just thinking about how I never have liked facial hair."

"Oh really?" Norman asked with a cocked eyebrow. "Yeah, but then I picture you without it and that would just be weird. Plus... I don't know. It just makes you look like....well you," I laughed a little. Norman chuckled slightly and rubbed my stomach again.

"You're so weird," he said chuckling some more. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, that's why you love me," Norman chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Yeah, I kinda like you," he said. I shoved him lightly. "You're so mean to me," I said. Norman chuckled again.

Norman looked at his phone and sighed. "It's 2:30 I better call the car company so we can get Mingus from school," I nodded and pushed myself off of him. "When you get them on the phone why don't you tell them you need them here Monday through Friday at 7:45 and 3:00?"

Norman smiled at me. "God you're so smart," he said while kissing me on the forehead before getting up to go call the car company. I sighed as I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I smiled to myself as I watched Norman's back as he talked. Tomorrow was going to be a good day.

--

So what do you think of Norman's idea to reveal the sex of the baby? Haha ! and Mandy talking about the facial hair!!

Don't forget if you're my 350 follower on here you'll win a dedication and a sneak peek so hurry and go follow me if you haven't already! Also follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94

Congrats again to @FrannyWalkingShaw @ShelbyMeatballEarl and @BatMann!!! You guys are awesome!!

Comment, vote, fan, follow, add to reading list, spread the word!! Reedus kisses for everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

435K 11.2K 106
Divorced and starting over Jenna moves to Georgia to rebuild her career and her life. A twist of fate causes her to meet Norman Reedus and her life...
152K 6.5K 104
Semi-mature. Completed. Book Two picks up immediately from the last chapter of Home is You. Nate is an Aussie girl who was stranded in Georgia during...
403K 11.2K 54
Surviving is what Rowan does best. She's been alone almost since the beginning and it's suited her just fine. Lately things have changed; a group h...
28.5K 325 22
this story is poopy I'm working on it ;) read to find out 18+ WARNING:strong content