Cinderella: Untold Horror Ver...

بواسطة DeannaWhitlow26

Everyone knows the story of Cinderlla, but Ive created a mixture of the Grimm brothers, Hans Christian Anders... المزيد

The Original
The Real Beginning
Change For The Surprise
Growing Up
Cindy To Cinderella
Daily Life
Fed Up
Ball Announcement
Ball Night 1
Ball Night 2 Prep
At The Ball
In love and Fed Up
Pre-Ball Night 3
Off To The Ball
Cinderella's Birthday Night
Loves In The Air
Run Away Princess
Mother Knows All
The Prince's Choice
Enough Is Enough
The Princess Search
No more Cinderella
Payback & Karma
The Wedding
A New Life
Starting A Family
Happily Ever After
Ending Credits

Meeting A New Friend

183 3 0
بواسطة DeannaWhitlow26

One day Cinderella went for a horse ride when she heard a gun shot! She saw a deer in front of her! She rushed it away before the hunters came and a handsome man came running up on his horse. They starred at each other for a moment. She asked him straight faced, "what did that poor dear do to you to hunt it?" He didn't have an answer. He could only think of one think to say in the moment.

He said," hi" blushing waiting for her response. "Hello," she said smiling looking down blushing as well.

They talked for a while trying to figure out who one another were.
He asked her would he see her again and she said, "maybe" smiling and rode off. On her way home she couldn't stop thinking about him. He was handsome and sweet.

She went home and wrote in her journal about him and told her animal friends. That night she sat in the window thinking about the handsome guy she met in the woods hoping they met again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

399 233 6
© All rights reserved. ******* 25/1/2024 Most Impressive rankings: #3 touching Out of 2.94K stories #10 forest Out of 24.9K stories #8 hotheaded o...
HIS QUEEN بواسطة SHADOW

الخيال (فانتازيا)

1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
13K 374 12
Mike Schmidt finds a job after moving to his new apartment. Though something seems to be wrong. What will happen to Mike at Freddy Fazbear's?
427K 17.9K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...