Thinking About You {BoyxBoy}

AestheticCloud tarafından

Berlyn, known as Berry is living the typical teenage life. He and his best friend Luka are extremely close- h... Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Sixteen.

193 12 4
AestheticCloud tarafından

*Berry's pov*

I ran.

After glancing at the clock and seeing that it was 11:01 pm, I ran.

I felt the tears gather in my eyes as I remembered what he said before he left. "Goodbye, Strawberry."

He's an ass. He's selfish, he broke my heart, yet I can't do it. I can't let him go. He means too much to me.

So I ran.

I ran for my past, for all the memories we got to share with each other. For my present, the emotions he's able to make me feel. For my future, for the memories and emotions I want him to make me feel.

So I ran.

The airport is an hour away, there was no way I was going to make it.

I stopped.

I pulled out my phone and quickly fumbled around to call a cab. In minutes it arrived and I was in my way. My eyes glued to the window, my finger tapping against my thigh and my heart pumping at an abnormal rate.

11:36

Drive faster, please drive faster.

11:47

I'm going to miss him, I'm going to be too late.

11:50

I swear to god I'm about to take over and drive this piece of shit myself.

11:58

The second we arrived, I threw random bills at him and ran straight into the airport. I knew I was being stared at, by the way I was stumbling over my feet and bumping into people. But there wasn't a care given.

11:59

Please don't be gone.

12:00

I froze as I heard the clock go off, a horrible reminder that I was too late. I was seconds away from the gate, seconds away to bring him back to me.

I finally let the tears fall as I collapsed onto a chair, burying my face in my hands.

How could I? Why couldn't I just open up the letter earlier? Why couldn't I just have given them, him, another chance? Why am I so pathetic?

"You're lucky I missed my flight."

It couldn't be..Have I already gotten to the point where I'm gearing him?

"Are you going to look up or what?"

Slowly, I raised my head. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was standing right in front of me, wearing his go to lazy outfit. His grey joggers and a loose T-shirt. Suitcase in one hand while the other rested on his hip with an eyebrow arched.

Without thinking, I jumped up and engulfed him in my arms as I began to sob. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Arlyn immediately wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my hair. "Don't be." He shook his head. "We all know it was my fault."

I pulled away and wipes the years away. "I know I'm a fool for running to you but you can't just leave. You can't turn your back on everything." I clenched my fists. "You can't turn your back on me."

"How could I not? I hurt you, Berry. It's unforgivable." He bit his lip and looked away.

I grabbed his hand. "I don't care. You're the only pain I want to feel." I shook my head. "That sounds weird..I just..you..I hate you."

"I know."

"But I also love you."

His eyes widened, his mouth opening and closing like a damn fish. "Berry.."

I shook my head and took a step back. "Who am I kidding? You could never love me. I mean, have you seen me? I'm pretty weird and kind of pathetic. I've been told that I'm pretty scrawny for my age, what do you think? Actually, don't answer that, like, have you seen yourself? Wait, that's not what I-"

I think I'm shock. No more words are going past my lips and they feel weird. They feel pressured on.. Oh..Oh shit..

He's kissing me.

He pulled away and glided his thumb over my bottom lip. "Has anyone told you that you talk too much?"

I blushed heavily and looked away. "M-Maybe.."

He pulled me in for another kiss that I granted back.

"Arlyn..Are you still leaving?" I wrapped an arm around myself while avoiding his gaze.

"Only if you want me to."

*

Two weeks later

Its been two weeks since Arlyn left..
Just kidding.

"I thought I told you not to put Oreos on the damn pizza no matter what he said, Arlyn!" Luka huffed, flipping himself onto the couch as I sat down next to him.

I grinned. "Well, he just can't resist me. He does whatever I say."

Luka made a whopping sound which caused Arlyn to groan with his arms crossed.

"It was either do that or put gummy bears and that would've been disgusting." He sighed.

The newly silver head;Luka, shook his head in disgust. "I can't believe you two."

I pulled off a slice as I happily munched on it.

"I can't believe that you're human." Luka said, tearing his eyes away from me and picked up the remote to the TV.

"Go on Netflix." Arlyn demanded, resting his head on my lap after removing the plate off my lap.

I looked down at him, blinking dramatically. "Did I look done to you?" I sighed. "It's food and then it's you."

He gave me a blank stare and pulled my head down for a quick peck on the lips. "I don't care."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

"You two make me want to throw up."

I bursted out into laughter as well as Arlyn. Luke soon joined in and sat in the floor in front of us.

"Alright, what to watch?" He asked.

Arlyn shrugged. "I dont know, ask the Queen."

I grinned. "Well thank you, my servant."

"Harsh." Luka snickered.

"Hush it, pet."

"HA!" Arlyn bursted out into laughter once more.

I smiled in amusement and tapped my chin. "How about..Pitch perfect 2, I never did see that yet."

"Pitch perfect 2, it is."

I ran my fingers through Arlyn's hair since he was still on my lap. He hummed in content and kissed my thigh gently.

I'm glad I forgave them. Maybe it was foolish of me but they're all I have. I'm sure things will get better from here though. There's always an empty pack of Oreos before you go to the store and buy a new pack.

Speaking of Oreos..

"We need to go buy a pack of Oreos, there's no more."

"Oh my gosh, you're going to die while deep throating an Oreo." Silver boy said.

"Is that what you guys call my dick now?"

Luka groaned. "Somebody please shoot me."

"Hey, don't wish for something like that in my living room. Your blood will stain the carpet and my mother will be pissed."I pouted.

He gave me a dry look, a smile trying to break free. "You're an ass."

"I know, thanks." He rolled his eyes at me before turning his back on the TV.

Arlyn reached up and poked my cheek. "I'll buy you some Oreos after we finish watching the movie."

"Sweet." I focused my attention on the screen and wished for it to hurry up and finish already.
************************************A/N: Out of curiosity, who ships who?

ArlynxBerry
ArlynxBerryxLuka

I was v close to ending it here but I feel like there could be so much more. I don't know, tell me what you think! <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

171K 4.7K 26
Lucario or more likely known as Luca was only 10 years old when he moved away from his old town he could never remember the name of, when he was 17 h...
76 2 7
Despite having a challenging past when it comes to high school, Alex's long-awaited dream of having true friends becomes a reality in the beginning o...
752 52 15
*** Gay Furry Love Story*** Meet Berry, a 15-year-old Border Collie who has autism and depression, and unfortunately, he faces relentless bullying at...
2.3K 92 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...