Returning To The Empire

Autorstwa UniqueReadingss

Everyone knows that Lucious Lyon has 3 kids with Cookie Lyon. Hakeem, Jamal, & Andre, but no one in the publi... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Suggestions
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
!!!Coming To An End!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A NEW EMPIRE BOOK!!
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
New Story

Chapter 24

1.9K 46 10
Autorstwa UniqueReadingss

3 Months Later
Christina's POV

Some times you need to take down some people to get where you need to be. Everyone has some motive behind their actions.

Hakeem POV

It's been 3 months since Chrissy has disappeared the guys that took her are gone and and we still can't fined her. It has gotten out to the public that Chrissy was missing and her fans are very supportive. I don't know why but I often feel like she is around. I also feel like someone is shaking me at night and when I wake up its her bit then she tells me that she'll be back soon and leaves. Lola hasn't been talking since her mother disappeared. If you ask her something she'll nods in response,draw, or write it down and show it to you. We tried giving her consulting but she just sits there and stares off into space. I just hope that my sister will come home soon.

Unknown POV

She thought she could get away with this. Her and her family took something away from me. My other half is missing and can't be replaced. Since my family lost a love one there about to lose one too.

Rakim POV
I love Chrissy and she's the only one for me. That's why for these last 3 months I have been trying to figure out where she is. I know Chrissy like the back of my hand she's not dead. She's a child of Lucious Lyon so she has some spectacular plan made up and I need to figure it out before she gets hurt. I have been asking around about somethings and I figured out where she might be .

"I think I know where you going Chrissy. Just hold on I'm coming baby." I said as I ran out of my apartment sped to Empire.

When I got there I ran up the steps and busted through the doors and saw that Lucious was in A meeting. I debated if I was going to let him finish the meeting before I told him but I quickly decided against that bursting through the conference room doors and quickly said.

"I know where Chrissy is" I yelled before he could tell at me for interrupted his meeting.
Once I said that Cookie, Andre and Luscious dismissed the meeting calling Hakeem and Jamal into the room. I pulled up the research I did on my computer and showed them where Chrissy should be.

"I'm going" Cookie said.

"No your not you,Jamal, and Andre are going to stray behind and act normal when Lola gets here. Got it?" Luscious ordered as they nodded in response.

"What about me??" Hakeem asked.

"It's time for you to man up so your coming and you better not do anything dumb." Hakeem nodded.

We sat down and came up with a plan then went to change.

Chrissy POV

I know he's following me so walked into the abandoning building in the outskirts of New York. I was looking around the building when I felt someone hands over my mouth and I cold piece of metal on my forehead. I didn't scream because I already knew who it's was.

" I see you me found me"

"Yup you know I thought you were smarter than that baby." He chuckled.

"I thought you would never catch on." I said smirking.

"Catch on to what??"

"I did all this so I could be with you." I turned around now face to face with him taking off my sunglasses.

"What??"

" I left your brother knowing he would follow and try to hurt me. I knew my family would take care of him for me leaving me alone with you. You know I always like you more than your brother. Your more of a charmer you know. I said rubbing his arm.

"I always knew my brother couldn't handle a Lyon. You always belonged to me an now I'm taking what belongs to me." He said putting his gun down.

"Now I know you brought back up so you can tell them to come out now I'm not going to do anything."

He nodded and called out that the could come out and a whole bunch of guys came out from behind the walls. He pulled me to the side and wrapped his arms around me kissing on my neck.

Rakim POV

We watch them walk into the warehouse. We waited for a while before loading our guns and going in.

Hakeem walked from the back of the building.

"There is a couple guys and a guy and a girl with a blonde wig."

Alright just go in take out whoever you can and make sure the girl stays safe."

They nodded and we all wen in.m and started shooting taking all of the bodyguards out and took the gun way from the guy.

"Leave him alone" the girl said pulling out a gold gun and pointing it at us.

"Who the hell are you??" Luscious asked.

She chuckles and take of her blonde wig and says "I'm Christina who the hell are you??"

Lucious eyes got so big that I would have laugh if Chrissy wasn't pointing a gun at us.

"Baby just shot them already." The dude said to Chrissy.

Hold up baby I know she ain't plan this shit to be with him.

She nodded and took the gun of safety and shot the gun. The bullet went in between me and Lucious heads scaring us but not hitting us though.

"That was just a practice shot if you don't let him go I'll make sure that hit both of you at the same time." She said looking serious as hell.

We let him go and he walked over to Chrissy outing one arm around her waist and the other around her hand so that they were nothing holding the gun and kissed her cheek.

"Put you guns on the ground and slide them over here. NOW!!!!" She yelled.

We tools our guns out and slide them by their feet.

"I don't where you come of trying to kill him what is wrong with you" she scolded us. As he moved away from her sitting in a chair smirking at her taking up for him.

"Chrissy we thought that's what you wanted. We were just trying to help." Hakeem tried to explain.

"Well don't try to help me...because this one is mine." She said as she quickly turn around putting rounds of bullets in to him.

"About time y'all came. I thought I would have to take them all out by my self." She said turning around putting her gun back in her tights and walking over to us.

"Chrissy where have you been??" Lucious asked.

"I have been watching y'all."

"So you really were there when I heard you talking to me and when you woke me up those nights." Hakeem asked.

"Yup I snuck in and woke you up all those times. I was watching y'all the whole time. Thanks for not giving up looking for me. That's Kareem's twin brother Kyreem he's was the reason I got kidnapped he wanted revenge for Kareem and I just wanted to end this once and for all."

"Where did you learn how to shoot like that??" Luscious asked.

"I learned from Kareem so I could protect me and Lola since he was into the drug business."

"Well it's all over now."

"Yeah I'm ready to go home and see my baby." I smiled as we walked out of the warehouse leaving not before setting it on fire.

__________________

Welp that's the end of Retuning To The Empire. Sequel is in the works.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

73.5K 2.7K 44
When enemies they never knew they had shake up their concrete jungle. Cookie and Lucious find thereselves in a tidal wave of problems. Through thick...
84.8K 2.9K 69
𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 | ❝ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 ❞ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 With Lucio...
26K 481 36
Book 4 ...We're back! Angel & Hakeem are back and so are the rest of the Lyon family. More drama, More love, more music, More problems.
36.2K 1.3K 40
Mr. Lucious Lyon father of four, yes four. First born Andre Lyon, the smart. Second born Jamal Lyon, the gentle. Third born Hakeem Lyon, the whore. T...