Neverending || Miraculous Lad...

Od Hiromimi

In which our beloved characters are involved in various scenarios either involving romance, angst, and a whol... Více

How He Found Out
LB's Biggest Fan and Assumptions
Married Life
From China to France
Unspoken Words
Sleeping Beauty
Missing You
Don't Stress Her!
Involuntarily Mama and Papa
Croissants
The Love Square and MariChat Sin
A Pirate's Life For Me! -- Pirate AU
The One to Blame
Involuntarily Mama and Papa Part II
Radio

{Because happy endings are so overrated}

1.9K 44 1
Od Hiromimi

{ I N T R O }

Hello everyone! 

First of all, thank you for taking your time to reading this book of mine. Seriously, thank you.

Just to give you a brief information about this book, Neverending (I am very aware it should be never-ending, okay? But since what's done is done, let's just roll with it) is a compliation of various Miraculous Ladybug one-shots I've made. The genre of each one-shot may vary. I might just include a mini series in this compilation, even though it's indicated  as a one-shot compilation book. Updates will be either slow or fast, it depends. But I'll do my best to update as quickly as possible!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have fun reading my one-shots!

-Amity

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

125 2 1
Marinette comes up with a crazy plan to get over Adrien and ends up accidentally falling in love with Cat Noir! Marichat story with reveals and happ...
917K 16K 31
Marinette had gotten over her feelings for Adrien since she realized that it would never lead to anything. She was just too shy, and getting over her...
111K 2.4K 25
in which marinette and adrien realize their feelings for each other. ©️lovinkatsuki
76 6 1
One-shot. After Valentine's Day, Marinette starts to view Chat Noir as more than just a partner. The story contains all the four ships. I promise the...