Dark Secrets

By kalliesamsjames

Maddi is your normal 17 year old girl. Well almost..... Her bestfriend is Louis tomlinson, of one direction a... More

Dark Secrets
Everything About You
whipped
Gotta shake this
Guess who's back?
Apple sauce
Tattoos and skype
Taking chances
Not a Chapter !

Perfect,oh wait

42 1 0
By kalliesamsjames

*Louis' pov*

"Perfect.perfect everything has got to be perfect." i whisper to myself as i pull open the fridge,looking for the ingredients i needed.

Looking up at the time i realize its too early to be even thinking about making breakfast,so i decide to go for a walk. Pulling on a jacket i walk outside immediately beginning to think about maddi and the plan i had come up with to tell her how i feel.

I lift up my head and on the corner stands a little flower shop.

PERFECT.

i walk into the shop and pick out the prettiest flowers i can find. I was going to use the oldest one in the book.

"i saw these and they reminded me of you". i chuckle to myself earning a stare from the lady passing by me.

Now i just had to go, give these to maddi and make her that breakfast i was planning. Reaching my door i push it open, and step inside.

Inside the hallway i find maddi and some guy snogging.

"yeah if youre going to do that you can go back to your own house." i spit venomously earning a sad look from maddi.

"loui.."

"dont maddi"

A/N - hey guys immmmmmm back ! anyway this is really short because i need to warm up to writing again and i was being annoyed for an update

you know who you are *looks at alannah*

yeah anyway ill try and update nextt weeeeeeeek :)

byeeeee

Continue Reading