The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

נכתב על ידי TheMagicWords

(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discov... עוד

Chapter 1: The Studio *EDITED*
Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*
Chapter 3: Signing With Syco *EDITED*
Chapter 4: Protective Niall *EDITED*
Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*
Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*
Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*
Chapter 8: Stormy Love *EDITED*
Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*
Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*
Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*
Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*
Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*
Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*
Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*
Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*
Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*
Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*
Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*
Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*
Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*
Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*
Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 27: A Twitcam *EDITED*
Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*
Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*
Chapter 30: Pranks *EDITED*
Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*
Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*
Chapter 33: Breaking up? *EDITED*
Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*
Chapter 35: Half A Heart *EDITED*
Chapter 36: Bruises
Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 38: America
Chapter 39: Breaking
Chapter 40: The Final
Chapter 41: The First Concert
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: The Accident
Chapter 44: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Chapter 45: The Kiss
Chapter 46: The C Word
Chapter 47: An Operation
Chapter 48: A Proposal
Chapter 49: Epilogue
Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)
New Book Updates

Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*

16.3K 265 129
נכתב על ידי TheMagicWords

Olivia's POV:

We spent the next hour waiting for the pizza order, watching the TV and relaxing. I lay on one of the sofas with Niall playing with his hair. Louis and Harry shared another sofa and they were messing around and being stupid. Liam and Zayn were on the other sofa. Both were texting on their phones. Zayn was smiling at his phone making it obvious he was talking to Perrie.

"Look," I whispered to Niall pointing at Zayn smiling at his phone.

"What, oh that face. Perrie," he replied and I nodded agreeing.

"He's so whipped," I muttered to Niall snickering and Niall let out a big laugh but the others just ignored it.

I then looked over at Liam who had a frown on his face while looking at his phone. I was surprised and kept watching him unsure of what was wrong. After a while of us messing around, the pizza got here and Zayn went down to the lobby to get it.

We all ate the pizza at the table, talking a bit together. Everyone was tired but happy, everyone except from Liam who hadn't spoken and just stayed on his phone texting someone and frowning the whole time. After a moment, his phone buzzed again which caught my attention. He put his pizza down and looked at it. His eyes moved across the screen, a smile never appearing on his face. I watched as I saw his lip quiver and a frown showing anger in his face. All of a sudden, Liam got up grabbing his phone and running up the stairs and to his room slamming the door behind him. Through all of this, the boys had noticed and had watched him run upstairs.

"Woah, what happened?" Harry asked the table.

"I don't know, he's been texting someone since we got back and was looking unhappy. He read a text and then got angry and sad and ran upstairs. I didn't see who it was from though," I said sighing.

"Maybe we should see if he's ok," Zayn said warily.

"I'll go," I said putting my pizza down and getting up from the table.

I got my crutches and slowly made my way up the stairs and to Liam's room. Once I got outside, I head muffled cries. I knocked on the door and then walked in without Liam responding. As I opened the door, I saw Liam on his bed, head in his pillow and laying sprawled out on the bed. He was crying into the pillow.

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, placing my crutches on the floor. I gently lay my hand on Liam's back rubbing it soothingly.

"Liam, what's wrong?" I asked softly not wanting to anger him.

Liam turned to the side so he was facing me. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy from the crying. His nose and cheeks were flushed and he had tear stains on his cheeks and the pillow.

"It's, it's Dani," he started sniffing and clenching his fists.

"Liam, come here," I said pulling him into a soft hug.

It was heart breaking to see him cry. It was like seeing a puppy hurting and it was truly horrible. I felt so sorry for him.

"What happened Li?" I asked softly.

"Sh-she said she didn't think it w-was working out between u-us," he said stuttering.

My heart broke for him. I knew he really loved Dani, they had been dating for three years. I knew they had had problems but they had always worked through it before. They were always seen as so strong and happy. It was so sad but I had to be here for Liam.

"Liam, I'm so sorry," I whispered still hugging.

"I ju-just love her, yeah we were in a b-bad patch b-but I thought it w-would be ok," he muttered into my shoulder.

"I know Liam, I know you love her. What did she say?" I asked him.

"That s-she didn't think we should date anymore, a-and just be friends. She thinks maybe w-we weren't meant to be and that she doesn't feel the same as when we first got together. She said things were too complicated r-right now and maybe it's just not working or worth it anymore. She said over time, s-she has started to see me more as a friend than anything else," he stuttered sniffing.

"Liam, I'm so sorry. But maybe it wasn't meant to be. Things change and so do feelings, haven't you guys been a bit rocky over that last week or so?" I asked hugging him still and rubbing his back soothingly.

"Yes, I guess. I do see her as a friend but I still love her. We talked about how we felt when she visited you in the hospital and she said she wasn't sure if she saw me as more of a friend as a boyfriend and I agreed," he said into my shoulder.

"I understand Liam, but you barley see each other and that either makes the heart grow stronger or makes the love fizzle out. Maybe it was right at the time but not so much now," I said to him.

After a few minutes, Liam's sniffs got quieter and subdued. He then lifted his head from my shoulder and pulled away from me, rubbing his eyes.

"You're right. I guess it just wasn't working out and I need to accept that and then move on," he said as strongly as he could.

"Yeah, you guys will always love each other, you relationship ended on a good note and you can still be friends and maybe it was for the best. You will find someone who is perfect for you no matter what," I told him smiling

"You're right I guess," he said sadly.

"I think you should tell Dani," I said.

"Tell her what?" he asked.

"That you accept what she has said and that you agree but hope you can still be friends and you will always have time for her if she needs yo," I said and he nodded.

He then picked up his phone typing and then pressing send. He then handed me his phone.

I smiled slightly at the text and looked up at him.

"That's perfect Liam. Maybe being just friends is the best thing and maybe things will change," I said and he nodded looking at his fingers.

"Come here," I said leaning over with my arms outstretched.

I pulled him into a long hug and then let go as he sniffed slightly.

"Never give up on love Liam, you will find the perfect person. You should get some sleep," I said getting up from the bed.

"Thank you Liv, and promise me that you will never give up on things with Niall, through all the problems, you guys are the definition of love," he said and I nodded, my eyes welling up a bit.

"I promise I wont," I whispered to Liam before leaning down and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Liam," I said standing back and picking up my crutches.

"Goodnight Liv and thanks again," he said smiling at me.

"No problem, see you tomorrow," I said making my way to the door on my crutches.

I left his room and headed back downstairs to the others who were now lying on the sofas.

"Hey guys," I said quietly.

They all looked up at me as I walked over to them. I placed my crutches on the floor and sat on a sofa with Niall.

"What happened?" Louis asked and they all waited for a response.

"It's Dani," I said sighing.

"What happened?" Niall asked worried.

"She said she didn't think they should date anymore and that she feels like she loves him as more of a friend now. She just thinks it wasn't working anymore and over time they are more like friends than in a relationship," I said

"Oh, wow. That's tough, but maybe it was for the best if she feels like that, but I would be torn up," Louis said.

"Yeah, but they talked when she came to the hospital about feeling like just friends now and they both agreed," I said leaning on Niall with his arm around me.

"Oh, I thought it seemed tense. What did you tell him?" Harry asked.

"I said that maybe it is for the best. Maybe it's distance as it either makes the heart grow stronger or makes the love fizzle out. I said that they ended on a good not and so they should still stay friends and if either needs help or to talk that they can still do that and he will find someone who is perfect for him and that he shouldn't give up," I said and they all nodded

"What did he say?" Zayn asked.

"He agreed and said thanks and," I started but stopped pausing on whether to carry on.

"And?" Niall asked.

"And he asked me never to give up on mine and yours relationship even through the problems as he said we were the definition of love and I promised him I wouldn't," I said looking down at my hands.

"I'm glad," Niall said looking at me.

"And I promise I wont either, I love you so much," he whispered to me and I smiled taking hold of his hand and I smiled.

"So how is he?" Louis asked.

"Better now. He needed to get it out and talk about it as he kinda felt the same as her he just needed to get it out before accepting it," I said.

"Ok, well thanks Liv, you really helped him," Zayn said and I nodded.

"I hope so, I just hope they both end up happy with the perfect person. They both deserve it," I said.

"So what will happen with us seeing Dani?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, I still want to see her but maybe not with Liam. They should sort that out by themselves. I would love to see all the girls again but," I said trailing off at the end.

"You don't think she should see us guys unless she arranges it," Niall finished and I nodded.

"But I think we need to let things settle down and let Dani decide on what happens first, I don't want us to make things worse for her, I'm guessing they both want to move on and she probably knows what she wants to do so we should respect that, even if it's not what we want," I said and the others nodded.

"Well, I'll tell Perrie about what happened, save Dani any explaining if they talk," Zayn said picking up his phone.

"Yeh, I'll tell El," Louis said taking his phone out of his pocket and typing.

After about an hour of watching the TV, we all decided on going to bed. Niall helped me up the stairs and then we all parted ways to our rooms. There was no sound from Liam's room so I assumed he was sleeping.

Harry, Louis and Zayn said goodnight and then headed into their rooms.

"Stay in my room tonight?" Niall asked me and I nodded.

"Course, I'll go get ready," I said walking to my room as he went to his.

I put on my pajama tank top and shorts. I then walked over to Niall's room and knocked then entered when he opened the door. He was only wearing his boxers. He helped me over to the bed. He didn't like me walking around on my leg too much even though I could. I got into the bed and he got in the other side and we lay under the covers. Niall pulled me to him, with his arm around me. I rested my head on his arm placing my hand on his warm chest. I snuggled in closer and he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"It sucks," I muttered to him.

"I know, but they will be better of in the end," Niall said and I mumbled in response.

"I promise, it's for the best," he said and I nodded.

"I just don't want that to happen to us, us ending because its 'for the best'," I said putting air quotes around 'for the best'.

"I know, but it wont. Look at Louis and Zayn, they are more in love than to start with, we just have to make it work and make the most of the time we have," he said and I nodded.

"Ok, I promise I will never give up," I said and he smiled.

"I promise I wont either," he said and I smiled.

"Is your hospital appointment is tomorrow?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, two in the afternoon," I said.

"Ok, we can sleep in then," Niall said and I laughed.

"Of course," I said smiling into his side.

"I love you Liv," he muttered into my hair.

"I love you too Ni," I whispered back smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

I stretched and yawned as I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Liv, her head on the pillow facing me and her arm laid lightly over my chest. My arm was still around her. She had only been here six weeks but I felt so close to her and like I knew her so well, but in the back of my mind, I knew that living with her would be over soon so I was determined to make everything work. She was still sleeping lightly and looked adorable. I just looked at her taking in her presence. She has no idea how lucky I was, and she thinks she is the lucky one. I took in her beauty as she slept, until she spoke.

"You know staring is rude," she said still with her eyes closed.

"Well, you're too beautiful for me not to stare," I replied smiling as she blushed.

"Little cheesy, but still sweet," she said giggling and I smiled.

"Well okay, lets get up, it's almost midday," I said and she sighed making me laugh.

"Ergh, I can't be bothered, can't we just stay in bed all day and cuddle," she said holding her arms out.

"Another day, you have to get a check up," I said smiling and falling into her arms.

"Mm, I don't want to," she mumbled and I laughed.

"Come on darling," I said pulling away from her.

"No," she moaned clinging onto my neck like a little child while I laughed.

"Fine, you don't have to get up but we are going downstairs. I'll carry you," I said.

She nodded and I lifted her up bridal style. She snuggled into my chest with her arms around my neck. She closed her eyes and smiled slightly making me laugh as I carried her downstairs. I carried her to the sofa and went to lay her down but as I tried to get up, she clung to my neck.

"No," she moaned with her eyes closed.

"Liv, I have to get us breakfast," I said hoping to persuade her.

"Get one of the others to get it," she mumbled and I sighed.

"Ok, Harry, can you make us some breakfast?" I called to Harry who was already cooking breakfast for the others.

"Sure," he called back smirking at us.

I laughed and then picked Liv up again. I sat on the sofa putting my legs up and then lay her on my lap. She kept clinging to my neck with her eyes closed. I kissed her forehead smiling as she lay in my arms.

"You're comfy Ni," she whispered and I smiled.

"And you're beautiful love," I whispered and she smiled.

I lay with her for the next ten minutes relaxing until Harry came over with two plates.

"Here's your breakfast guys," he said.

"Yay," Liv said opening her eyes and sitting up quickly.

Harry laughed and handed her a plate with bacon, eggs, sausages, tomatoes, beans and toast. I watched he as her eyes widened.

"This looks amazing," she said looking at her plate and contemplating on where to start.

"No this looks amazing," I said gesturing to myself.

"Of course you are," she said laughing.

"Thanks Haz," she said as he walked to the table to have his food with the others apart from Liam.

We continued to eat our food at the sofa. As we were part way through the meal, Liam walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"He LiLi," Liv said putting he plate on the coffee table and getting up.

She walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"What you get up for him but not me," I said fake pouting and she laughed.

"Yup, he's my little puppy," she said rubbing his hair like a dog.

"But I'm you're Irish Leprechaun," I said pouting and she giggled.

"Yes you are," she said making her way over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek with her arms around me.

"You missed," I said and she looked confused.

I gave her a kiss on the lips and she smiled.

"Anyway," Harry said awkwardly as the others laughed.

"How are you feeling mate?" Zayn asked from the table.

"Better, I was just thinking and things and maybe it was for the best, we had been a bit iffy for a while and we both talked about our relationship before yesterday," Liam said and I nodded.

"Yeah, it'll all be good," I said looking over at him.

He smiled and then went to get some breakfast. He served himself what was left and then went to eat at the table.

"Guys, Liv's doctors appointment is at two," I said looking at them after I had finished my breakfast.

"Well we'll leave at about one to get there on time," Zayn asked and I nodded.

"Guys, you dont all have to come, do what you want to do today," Liv said and I shook my head.

"No, we are coming with you right guys," I said and they all nodded saying yes except Harry.

"Well I kinda have to um, go somewhere," he said not looking at anyone.

"Ok," Louis said suspiciously.

The boys all went back to their breakfast. I then took in what Harry was wearing. He had a smart blazer and plain white V neck. He was wearing skinny jeans and his brown boots. His hair was styled nicely and his aftershave carried around the room. He was dressing to impress. I looked back at Liv who was also looking at Harry.

"Shall we go change?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, but you have to carry me my leprechaun prince," she said smirking.

"Of course my princess," I said smiling as she laughed.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs. I took her to her room and put her on the bed and she kept her arms around my neck and smiling sweetly.

"What is it?" I asked laughing and raising my eyebrows.

"Come closer," she whispered and I lent closer.

She then leaned in giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey that's not fair," I moaned leaning closer and kissing her again.

This time, she didn't pull away as I kissed her. After a moment, she started to lie down pulling me with her and still kissing. I deepened the kiss and moaned slightly. She giggled at this smiling into the kiss. I lay over her kissing down her neck and back up to her lips. I kept going until I heard a door slam open and we jumped apart.

"Woah kids, keep it PG," Louis shouted from the door.

I heard Liv laughing and I blushed looking at Louis.

"What do you want Lou?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just gunna see if you guys were ready. Haz just left, Liam and Zayn are getting ready so I was bored but I see you were both eating each others faces off," he said laughing at us.

"Shut up Lou," I muttered.

"Then don't be on the brink of having sex with each other," He said smirking.

"Just because El isn't here and you're feeling frisky," Liv said and I laughed.

"Am not," he said.

"What, sort yourself out do you?" she asked laughing even more.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"No!" Liv and I said at the same time and he smirked.

"I was going to say no anyway," he said smirking.

"Well hurry up because I have no one to talk to, but keep it PG," he said smiling and leaving the room.

"Gosh, you can never get a private moment in this place," Liv said laughing.

"Right, well I guess we are getting ready now," I said sighing and getting up.

"I guess so," she said laughing.

I leaned down giving her a kiss and then left to change into my room. I changed into a T shirt and jeans and then went to Liv's room. She was coming out with her crutches wearing some denim shorts and a tank top.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yep," she said getting her crutches.

"We need to take the wheelchair back as well because I don't use it anymore," she said and I nodded.

"Ok, lets go," I said and we made our way downstairs.

"Finally, hope I don't walk in on you again," Louis said and the others laughed. I guessed he told them.

"Then knock," Liv said to him and he shrugged.

The boys all got up and Liam grabbed the wheelchair. We walked downstairs and out to the car. It took about half and hour to get to the hospital, and luckily there was no one waiting outside. We waited in the waiting room for about twenty minutes and then the doctor came out.

"Olivia Smith," he called looking up from his clipboard.

We all stood up as he came over.

"No, just Oivia and one other person," he said.

The rest of the boys sat down but I stayed up. We walked with the doctor down the corridor to the X ray wing, me pushing the wheelchair along. We got to the room which was separated. One half had the X ray equipment and a chair. The other had the controls and a glass panel in front.

"Ok, Olivia, just lie down over there and we will take a few X rays to see how you are doing. Sir, you have to stand behind the glass," he said and we both nodded.

Liv went over to the chair that recoiled into a bed and lay down as I followed the doctor behind the screen. He then took a few X rays before guiding us back to his office to wait for the X rays. After a little while, he came back into the room.

"Olivia, I have taken a look at your X rays and you're ribs have healed, as has you're nose. All you cuts and bruises have healed and have now gone. Your arm and leg have been healing quickly which we often find in children and teenagers so you won't have to keep the casts on for the full six weeks. You don't need the wheelchair anymore and I see you are fine with the crutches now. You have had the casts on for two weeks so you will need to keep them on for at least one more, then we will bring you in again. If everything is ok, then we can take them off, if not then you will need them on for about another week or so after that," he said and I nodded.

"Ok, that sounds good," Liv said.

"Right well you can go now and keep the crutches but we will take back the wheelchair ok," he said and we both nodded.

"Um, we are going to London soon, and will be there this time next week, would we be able to see a doctor at a hospital there?" Niall asked.

"Yes that should be fine, I will arrange an appointment for next Saturday and I will send over the documents," he said and we both nodded.

We then got up and walked back to the waiting room and to the boys.

"What happened?" Liam asked as they all got up.

"My ribs and nose are fixed and I have to wear the cast for at least another week but maybe more if they take longed to fix but I don't need the chair anymore and I am going for an appointment next week in London," she said.

"That's great," Louis said putting his arm around her and she laughed.

"Why are we going to London?" she asked.

"Our movie premiere," I said smiling.

"Oh yeah I forgot, that is so cool," she said.

"Shall we go get something to eat?" Louis asked.

"Yeah!" I shouted and then got hushed by the secretary making us laugh.

A/N: Looks like things are going from strength to strength, hopefully it will stay that way. Did you go to their movie premier? Have you ever met any of the boys? Have you been to any of their concerts?

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

491K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
11.2K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...
18K 75 19
Lottie, an eighteen year old girl attending college at UCLA in Los Angeles, lands her dream job as an editor for Seventeen magazine. But what will ha...