He Could Make Hell Feel Just...

By TheBoyOnTheBlueMoon

After finding his mother who committed suicide, Kellin loses connection with the real world. He's forced to b... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Final Chapter
Alternative Ending

Ten

1.2K 87 27
By TheBoyOnTheBlueMoon

*Kellin's POV*
I don't know how but when I woke up, Vic was gone.

"I told you he was lying, he left you," Danny said.

"Dammit, Danny!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"He's probably after his little lady friend," he walked towards me, "Kill her."

"I-I can't do that," the thought of me killing someone wasn't something that I wanted to live with.

"Suit yourself, don't come crying to me when they get married and have kids while you watch miserably in the distance... that's if they don't end up locking you up first."

He was right, I grabbed the shot gun and quietly walked out. I noticed that the basement door was open and I could hear their voices.

I was about to step in when Danny stopped me, "Don't be stupid, why not make this exciting and give them the element of surprise? It'll prove how smart you are."

He was right, I simply sat down and waited for them to come upstairs.

Danny was right, as soon as they came upstairs they had a surprised look on their faces, "Vic, what are you doing?"

"Danielle needs medical help, I couldn't just leave her there," his voice had a hint of fear.

"So you're telling me... you left me sleeping alone to come look for her?" I was truly disgusted, what did he even see in her?

"N-No, I was going to go back and cuddle with you," I saw Danielle give him an incredulous look, maybe he was saying the truth.

I stood up and pointed my gun at them, "I love you, Vic. Why do you do this to me? I give you all my love and you still go after her," crap, my voice cracked.

"Kellin, let's not make decisions we'll regret," he cautiously raised his arm, "Put down the gun."

I considered it, really, until the stupid bítch decided to speak, "K-Kellin, please."

"Shut up! You should be the last one talking!" She flinched and basically hid herself under Vic's neck, it only pissed me off even more.

"She has no reason to be here!" I can't believe it, he's yelling at me, "You're- You're crazy!"

I flinched at his harsh words, I felt like he had stabbed a dagger into my heart. Sure, I've heard it from other people but hearing it from the one I loved hurt the most. I couldn't help the waterfall of tears flowing down my face, I wiped them off, I had to show him I was strong. I know we could work something out, I love him.

"I'm. Not. Crazy."

I shakily pointed at them, I've never shot a gun, let alone a shotgun. I pulled the trigger and the loud bang hurt my ears.

"What... what have you done?" I opened my eyes and saw Vic... gripping his... stomach?

Danielle screamed as Vic fell beside her, clutching his bleeding stomach, "Look at what you did!" She cried.

Oh fūck, no, no, no, shít! I looked at Danny who only laughed at me, "You have terrible aim."

"I-I didn't mean to shoot him! I-I meant to a-aim at her!"

She looked up at me, fear written all over her, "Kellin, i-if you really love Vic, let me t-take him to a hospital!"

I shook my head, "No, no! I-I can think of something!" I ran my fingers through my hair, Vic was laying in a pool of blood, groaning in agony.

"Kellin," he choked out, "Please."

"Get rid of the bítch, she'll only come in between you guys," Danny stood beside me, watching.

"I d-don't know," I was running out of time.

"She's useless to us and we can't let her go, she'll report you to the police."

"You're right," I picked back up my shotgun, aiming to her head.

"Kellin, no!" Vic tried to stop me but it was too late, I laughed as I saw her brains explode on the wall behind her.

"Wow Kellin, now that was impressive," Danny congratulated me.

Vic was sobbing uncontrollably, doesn't he know that I just got rid of what was getting in between us? He should be happy, or maybe he was crying tears of joy.

Yeah, that was it. 

I knelt beside him, "Come on, love, let's go."

He was too weak to fight me so I easily stood him up and dragged him back into the room- oh wait, our room. He winced in pain as I laid him down on the bed, a puddle of blood began staining the bedsheets.

"I'll go find a first aid kit," I was about to step out when he spoke.

"What? Are you p-planning to heal me with b-bandaids?" He said sarcastically.

"Oh, babe, you're so funny!" I giggled, "Hang in there, I'll be right back."

I had forgotten I left Danielle's body laying there, blood was splattered everywhere and I groaned, "Look at the mess you made!"

I simply skipped over her, ignoring that she was there as I went into the bathroom and took out the kit. I passed by the living room and grabbed the first drink I saw, Vic was going to need it. I walked back into our room but Vic had his eyes closed and looked incredibly pale.

"Vic?" I lightly shook him, "Vic wake up," I checked his pulse, his heart was still beating.

How nice, his heart still managed to beat for me.

"I hope you're not mad at me for shooting you," I began to apologize as I started to clean the wound, "It was an accident, I meant to aim for her. Now that that's over, I'll be able to heal you and we can stay here- or move if you'd like. I'd like to visit California someday, what do you think?"

He wasn't answering, he must've fainted. I opened the bottle of liquor and lightly poured some in his mouth, I resist the urge to kiss his lips because I wanted him to be awake for our first kiss. I held his hand as got the results I wanted, his eyes fluttered open as he struggled to drink down the liquid.

"Kell-"

"Shh," I pressed my finger on his lips, "You love me, I know. I figured you didn't want to say it because she was here but she's gone now, we don't have to worry about hiding anymore."

I began to freak out as the blood wouldn't stop flowing, my eyes shot back to his as I realized I was beginning to lose him, "I had hopes in you," he said weakly.

I shook my head, "N-No, don't say that. You still h-have hope, not had."

He lightly shook his head, "This is the end, Kellin," he began coughing up blood, "If I can't be for Danielle, then I can't be for you either."

"V-Vic, don't s-say that," I felt the lump on my throat beginning to form, "I love you and your words hurt me. Without you there's no m-me, remember?"

"Good-" he coughed, "Bye, Kellin. I hope you're h-" blood spurted out of his mouth, drops falling on my face and onto my clothes, "Happy."

"Vic, no, stay with me!" I tilted his head to look at me, "I lost my mom, I can't lose you."

His eyes were slowly dropping and his grip on my hand became weak. I leant in and kissed his bloody lips, but by then he was already gone.

I was too late.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
It's 1am and my head is killing me. Anyway, I'm writing a story called, "Pity Party," and I posted a Meet The Characters chapter cause I didn't want to spend much time on introducing them since it's going to be a short story. Please give it a try? I know it's not a Kellic but ehhhh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 3K 17
(Kellic) (boyxboy) Kellin gets sexually assaulted by a friend he thought he was able to trust. The worst part? Vic comes home and hears them in the b...
29.9K 2.6K 16
Kellin Quinn has mysteriously awoken in an unfamiliar house, unable to remember the events of the past few days. Kellin soon discovers that he is a g...
17.4K 1K 37
Kellin Quinn comes from a broken family. Vic Fuentes comes from a wealthy happy family. Kellin is quiet and likes to be left alone, and enjoys solitu...
51.9K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...