My Bestfriend

Da Struglife_stories

What do you do when your best friend doesn't have good taste in women? . August isn't your regular dude he is... Altro

Just a little
Part title
Big head August
The Great Augsby
threes company?? why he here
Better then Friends
All I want is you!!
Young Aug & Meagan
Not what you think
Im daddy
Quick Shower
DATE NIGHT
FINALLY
Who's Who??
Quiet Time
Just stop!!
Meagan
BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE
Updates
Between a rock and a hard place
Tell him the Truth!!
Meagan Dont Be a Pussy!!
My Best Friend or so i Thought
A whole new me!!
Hollywood
Studio Time
I know that look
MY BEST FRIEND
Digging Holes
Tell me and Mean it
This love
Pretend Boyfriend or Nah?
What happened
Your Fired
House visit
Petty-ful
Petty-ful pt2
Sorry not Sorry
Let your hair down
Views From the six
Tuscan Leather !!!!

Going to back to Cali

5.2K 228 62
Da Struglife_stories

I woke up to the sound of chatter coming from the kitchen I rolled over looking at the time on my phone it was 12.. I slept too long. I stretched and pulled the covers over me I was comfortable and I didn't want to get up. My body was sore a little but I was to sleepy to care the softness of the pillows and comforter relaxed me. I heard the door open and close followed by a click. I peeked out of the blanket and it was August. Dressed in a suit with the top of his shirt unbutton.

"good morning" he said sitting next to me on the bed

"good morning, why are you dressed up?" I said smelling his cologne it was so intoxicating.

"I had something to do this morning"

"oh, I'm sorry I didn't know I would have let you sleep

"no your good I was rested enough, momma needed to go back to the doctors to get a few things signed and I had to go to a meeting for her"

My phone started to ring I reached and looked at the screen it was Aubrey calling me I picked up answering while my head was buried under the blankets.

"hello" I said into the phone

"somebody is still in bed" I could hear in his voice he was smiling

"yes I'm sleeping in since I don't get to do much of that with you" I said playfully

"I was just calling to let you know I made it home and heading out for a few days to Dubai, so when you come back home I wont be here for the first few days"

"ok, email me you schedule"

"nah don't worry about it its cool"

"just do it Aubrey,"

"alright, what you wearing?"

"I will not do this with you right now, I will call you later"

"aight be good"

I got off the phone with him putting my phone back on the dresser I set up looking at August. He wasn't saying much just looking into space thinking.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing really" he said laying between my legs resting his head on my stomach. I placed my hands on top of his head and started caressing his the top of his hair.

"when are you going to go back to California?" he said

" in a week maybe I 'am not sure I wanna make sure momma is okay ya know and Aubrey wont be home he will be in Dubai I don't know for how long either"

"mmm, I'm probably going to go back to Nola in a few Days, I would love to take you out before I leave if you don't mind" he said in a soft low voice

"yeah I don't see why not"

"Meg I don't like yo boyfriend" he said bluntly which I was confused to why he didn't like him he didn't really even know him not to. And secondly he wasn't my boyfriend I just brushed it off a little August was very over protective of me and jealous of anyone of the opposite sex that saw any interest in me.

"that make two of us" I said moving from off the bed.

"what does that mean?" he said sitting up watching my movements

" I don't like you girlfriend/baby's mother but did that, ya know what I don't want to do this with you"

"I'm sorry Meg its just something about him but you right lets just stop i'm sorry for even mentioning it" he said walking towards me pulling me to him hugging me.

"Meg baby girl are you hungry?" I heard Sheila say from the other side of the door.

"no not right now" I said back

"ok well there is chicken salad in the fridge when you decide to eat"

"ok thanks" I said smiling "do you thing she heard us last night?" 

"no, after you went to sleep I went to my room and started to get dressed" he said smiling

"are you sure" I said

"yes trust me " he started laughing

We spent the rest of the day doing errands for Sheila, and cooking the doctor wanted her to take it easy I was doing everything in my power to do as much as I could for her and keep as much distant from August as I could. I mean I did have a pretend boyfriend and Sheila didn't help always asking about him and Aubrey wouldn't make it any better he played all too well it was beyond annoying but funny. August couldn't stand him which was insane he was literally a nice guy but I guess that was the macho thing all guys had. I spent a week with Sheila helping her making sure she was good and taken care of. In the process I spent a lot of time with August which was beyond needed. I really missed him and he missed me. Every chance we were alone he wouldn't stop telling me how sorry he was for the things he said. Which I wasn't going to let him take the blame for the entire situation I to had my share of the ordeal. 

At the Airport-

" so when am I going to be able to see you again?" August Asked giving me a bear hug,

"you can come visit me peanut head" I said placing my arms around his neck

"I could do that, see where yo ass at just incase I gots to get out that thang on ya lil boyfriend yew heard meh" he said smiling

"there is no need for that August, so what's going to happen to us you have your baby on the way I know its going to get tough me trying to see you" I said changing the subject

"man, I know but I will make time for us you know that"

"I know, are you excited having a little you running around?"

"yea I am I cant lie,"

"flight 1182 to California Lax is now boarding please have you tickets ready" the lady said over the intercom.

"I got to go I'll miss you" I said hugging him kissing his cheek

"same, call me when you get home, I love you Meg"

I didn't  want to leave him I wanted to stayed locked away in his arms forever but I had a job to get to and work that I needed to get done as bad as I could lay up with him all day I couldn't I had priories. I reached for my small carry on bag and met his lips with a soft kiss.

"take care Meg" he said watching me walk away. I walked towards the entrance and made to the plane I don't know what's going to happen to us. Just so there is no confusion we'll keep our relationship to ourselves and go from there. I set in my seat and put my headphones in my ear and the plane took off.

August Pov

I got back in the car and started to drive back to my moms house. I was started to miss Meagan right away after she left for California. It's crazy the main reason we didn't work out it was because of the fact that she couldn't have kids. I feel bad for the way I behaved towards her and knowing now that it was a slap in the face to hear that Mya is pregnant by me. I don't know how we are going to work out our relationship keepin it a secret from our family her having a boyfriend and me getting ready to have a baby on the way. I set in the car driving back to my moms house with a lot on my mind when I got a phone call.

"hello" I said into the phone

"hey baby"

"what's up is everything ok" I said pulling into the driveway

"yeah everything is fine, the crib came to day" Mya said I could hear the excitement in her voice

"oh it did well don't open it we can put it together when I get back home" I said

"when is that going to be you been out there for over a week and some change" she said sounding annoyed

"I'm going to leave out tomorrow be there later that night"

"okay, how is your mom doing is she getting better" she asked

"yeah, ya know my moms is a fighter"

"well that's good, I will see you tomorrow night I love you"

"ok, love you too" I said hanging up my phone tossing it on the passenger sit.

I got out the car and walked inside the house to gather my things . I had a long drive tomorrow and I was going to leave out pretty early.

"hey Meagan left already" I heard Jamal said

"yeah I just dropped her off at the airport"

"ohh, so how you feel?"

"what you mean how I feel?" I looked at him confused

"nigga, you got to see Meagan after like six months and I know yall been here fucking so again nigga how you feel " he said smiling

"we aint been fucking for one, and second it was nice to see her again though"

" shut yo lying ass up nigga, so you aint smash" he said

"no nigga damn, she got a boyfriend"

"oh that producer nigga her dude? How she meet him"

"nigga you asked me like I know" I said side eyeing him putting my clothes in a duffle bag

"well shit nigga isn't that yo bestfriend"

"mane shut up"

"well anyway I'm going with you when you leave back to New Orleans"

"for what ?"

"because I met this redbone online I wanna see her in person"

"nigga getcho ass from off Instagram fucking all these weird bitch's from the gram yo dick gon fall off" I said laughing

" mayne no it aint"

"oh ok remember Raquel?"

"Oh yeah she was a baddie" he said rubbing his chin

"yeah and she gave yo ass chlamydia, yo dick was burning nigga and I told yo ass she was nasty" I said laughing

"man why you living in the past, look I wear condoms and I learned my lesson from last time ok"

"apparently not"

"yeah whatever nigga"

I set there talking with Jamal, for a coo little bit and finished packing up my bags this week ended too fast. I actually missed Megan and the more I set there thinkin about her the more I knew for a fact Megan, was who I was supposed to be with baby or not. but I had to figure out how I was going to get her back being that she was in a relationship with another person as was I. I guess I will just take each day as it comes and we take it slow. as I set there thinking to myself I heard my moms come into the room smiling.

"you miss her already" she said I looked up and smiled at the thought my mom knew me to well and I was thinking of her at the moment.

"its that obvious" I said

"well I mean I know you guys haven't spoken in a few months did you to talk"

"yeah we have an understanding its not going to be great but we know to get back to the way our relationship use to be it will take some time"

"that's good son, and now she has a boyfriend so I know you guys time will have to be divided" I rolled my eyes at the word boyfriend.

"boy I know your not upset about her having a boyfriend"

"no"

"then what's your problem since the day she brought him here and introduced him you didn't even get the chance to really see what type of guy he was if you keep that jealous attitude your relationship with her will never blossom aug"

"well its something about him momma I cant put my finger on it but its somethin I don't trust him"

"son, if you feel that stongerly about him maybe you should go to California and visit her I know the baby will be here soon but go visit her get to know him and then pass your own judgement"

"yeah I guess your right, ill do that "

Do you guys think August could be onto something??
Or could he just be jealous?? 
Please leave your comments and don't forget to vote 30 comments and I'll post the next chapter ..

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
908 70 16
August alsina the guy every girl wants to date is having the time off his life but he is single then he meets Kylie Jenner and they start hanging out...
463K 10.8K 28
Lyshell has a nice life. When she was is highschool she always wanted to be with August, but at one point in time she realized 'Who would want a girl...
15.4K 716 20
August Alsina love story, with a twist.