My OCs

Da Taidaoto_Mishiga

Well, read the title and you know what it is. Yep, this book are my OCs and now you can RP with them!! Altro

Forms
Dayuko
Riku
Hanafi
Aniko
Hiruyu
Oni
Rukia
Floey
Max
Rishuka
Misushi
Hiyoku & Hiku
Kidaishi
Liao & Sheina
Hikuro
Erane
Fenra
Naishi
Keitan
Mishiga
Aen

Diake

257 12 38
Da Taidaoto_Mishiga

Real name: Diake Takanori

Nick name(s): Daigo boy.

Age: 15

Appearance: in the media, duh.

Personality: fatherly, makes friends easily, calm and collected.

About him: he had parents, but they abandoned him at the age of 10. Since then, he made friends with a boy name Hiyoku Kagure at the age of 13. Ever since that, he lived in Hiyoku's household until now. Hiyoku even taught him how to play Cardfight!! Vanguard. Since then, he wanted to be stronger, and at the same time, to become a real friend to everyone.

Others: he swordfights very well, up to the point that he can hold the Legendary Tensho, 2 glowing katanas, with one held back-handed

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
39.4K 851 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...