First Aid For Kids(Complete F...

De Fluttersandtwilight

This is basically about First Aid for kids. I'm only giving out the basic tips. Next First Aid book is about... Mai multe

Asthma/Asthma Attack
Broken Bone(s)
CPR
Poisoning/Harmful Substances
Burns
Emergency First Aid Kit
Chemical Emergencies Preparedness
Heatwave
Pet Preparedness
Severe Winter Weather Prep
Diabetic Emergency
The End...

Bleeding

263 9 2
De Fluttersandtwilight

Step 1: Put pressure on the wound with whatever is available to stop or slow down the flow of blood. (You are acting as a 'plug' to stop the blood from escaping. The pressure you provide will help the blood clot and stop the bleeding). You can use dressing pads from a first aid kit, a piece of heavy clothing, a tourniquet, or even a blanket to put pressure on the wound.
Step 2: Keep pressure on the wound until help arrives.
Step 3: If the bleding is severe and you see pale face and sign of dizzyness, call 911 or get someone else to do it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

30.7K 850 19
*WARNING* This story contains a whole host of things you will never believe. For one thing, body switches, teenage SHIELD agents, the Incredible Hulk...
175K 5.7K 52
Book #2 (or Spin-off) of The Exchange Student Although Parker was 11 years younger than his best friend Gyorgy, he knew [when he was eight] that he w...
68.5K 798 33
Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall getting hurt, sick and caring for each other. Set around the release of 'Made in the AM'.
3.7K 330 31
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨̤𝗖Ꮶ 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝙔𝗔 ℒO𝗢̵𝗞̵𝗜𝗡' 𝗔𝗧?ㅤִ ℅ ࣪ ▬▬⠀⍟ ݄ㅤAmid the 𝑑ying 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄ers, I found my blooming 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬.ㅤ𝁑ㅤㅤ 𓃦⠀ ֵ ⠀a them...