United (Slowly Editing)

נכתב על ידי KurtDestin

Completed? [✖️] •••#10 under United••• >>Under Editing<< Five strangers wake up alone in a forest with no mem... עוד

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 7

18 6 7
נכתב על ידי KurtDestin

Trinity

»»»»§««««

We have lost another member of our group. Jeremy has been taken by the mysterious man who has been hunting us since the beginning. Now, we have no choice but to go deeper down the cavern.

"What? Why'd you stop?"

"It's... It's that smell again."

"This whole place smells!"

"You know what I mean- Oh my god! What is that?" I yelled pointing at something behind Lauren.

"What?" Lauren asked suddenly.

"Behind you!"

I began to shake and Lauren turned around in fear.

"WWWWRRRROOOOAAAARRRR!"

"Oh shit!" I yelled in panic. "Quick, charge for the entrance!"

"RRROOOAAAARRR!"

We ran as fast as our feet could carry us to escape the strange creature.

We both stopped and began gasping for air "Okay, I think we lost him. Now let's-" I gasp for air. "Get the hell out of these damn tunnels."

Gasping for air, Lauren replied "Good idea."

As we approached the bookcase door, we saw it close shut before our eyes and the shooter's voice whispered "Perfect..."

"Oh my god! It's shut! That one was open! What happened?" Lauren began to turn red.

"Well, don't yell at me. It's not my fault!"

"What are we even doing here? Run and hide, run and lose someone, run and hide, run and lose someone else.... It's just an endless cycle."

"What we are doing is trying to make it out of here. We can't lose focus, Lauren"

"What's the point? Everyone else who was helping us is gone and dead. Jeremy is probably gone too. I don't think I can go on any further, Trinity." Lauren sighed and began leaning against the wall.

"Lauren, you can't give up. I don't think I could do this without you, this is already an impossible situation. I- I can't do this alone. I.. I need you, Lauren." A tear fell down my face. "I can't do this by myself. This man has an advantage on us, or so he thinks. We can't let him win, that can't happen. He thinks he can control us, we need to show him that he is wrong."

"Alright, Trinity." Lauren wiped her tears away. "I'll do it, for you."

"No, do it for Austin, for Karen, for Jeremy, for yourself."

"I will. Thank you, Trinity, I really needed that."

"Anytime." I nodded and we resumed scurrying down the hall.

A few minutes later, a door finally opened and we squeezed inside, quietly closing the door behind us.

"Alright, I think we can take a break." Lauren said pushing her long hair out of her face.

"Okay. Does that door lock?"

"I'm way ahead of you. I've already locked it up, tight. This room should be a resting point for us, hopefully."

"This room is a nice change from all of the others, much more formal."

"Your right, but what are all of these books in here for?" Lauren asked.

"Let's find out." I said and we began searching the books. "This book is all about Cryptozoology, they all are."

"What is Creepyzoology? And I like my version better, much more... realistic."

"It's pretty much the study of imaginary creatures."

"Like what?"

"Well this one has a tab marked for the monsters. There are mummies, werewolves,... vampires..."

"Wait, you don't think..."

"I'm not ready for this conversation yet." I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry, but this conversation needs to happen. I mean, just think about it. The man called Austin our 'furry' friend. That same night, he was going through something. Something strange."

"I'm pretty sure he was just sick."

"I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it was a full moon, Trinity. It makes sense, right? He was transitioning into a werewolf, but he was killed before he could fully turn."

"Lauren, I'd love to say you are crazy right now, but I know that what your saying is right."

"And Trinity, I think your a..."

"A vampire." I blurted.

"You drank Austin's blood, you tore his throat out. Vampires and werewolves are enemies usually, I think that is why you were both hungered by each other. Plus, don't you remember how the sun was affecting you when we were in the woods? It all adds up."

"Okay, let's suggest that you're correct. What does that make-"

WHOMP!

A man charged out at me and I shoved him to the ground.

"Don't move!" I yelled.

"Wait, how did you get in here? I locked that door up tight!"

"That's the thing, I was already in here." He stood up. "Hiding."

"What were you hiding from?"

"The creature, the one in the hall-"

"Wait! I know who you are!" I said shocked.

"I'm not sure that you are correct. My name is James."

"Your from the video!" I snapped.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." He stuttered.

"I think you do!"

THUMP!

"Oh no, it found us!" James said clenching his fists.

THUMP!

"I'm so sorry, but I have to get out of here!" The man said nervously.

"Hang on!" I yelled.

THUMP!

James bolted at the door.

CRASH!

"Oh shit, that idiot just unlocked the door!" Lauren yelped.

"Now he's gone, and so are our answers."

The monster broke through the door and charged in front of me.

"WWWRRRROOOAAARRR! Now. You. Mine." The monster said angrily.

"Trinity! What do we do?" Lauren asked panicking.

"Run, Lauren. I'll fight this thing off myself."

"No, I won't leave you."

"Go!" I yelled and she ran off. "Now fight me, you ugly bastard."

"RROOOAAAARRRRR!"

Meanwhile, back with Lauren...

'Damn! This place is WAY more creepy by alone than it was before. How am I ever going be able to find this guy? Can someone just cut me some slack? It's all I ask.'

James crawled out from behind a pillar in the room and began "Dang! I should of known that you'd find me."

"Yeah... I totally found you.."

"Wait, where's your fanged friend?"

"She is taking care of that monster. After that, your next!"

"Look, it's not you that I'm afraid of." James said bluntly.

"You should be! We are done being nice!"

"Look, what do you really want? Don't play games with me."

"Where is Karen?"

"Karen? I'm not sure. I'd say if anything, she would be down here somewhere. That's my best guess."

"Wait, is she still alive?"

"I didn't say that. After all, none of you were truly created to live. I'm afraid that you were all meant to die." James bowed his head.

"What in the hell are you babbling about? There has to be a way out! There has to be!"

"Look, I wasn't the only one, you know? There was a whole team of us."

"You mean a whole team of psychotic scientists?" I yelled.

"Don't get mad at us, we didn't know what we were doing! We were being payed hundreds of thousands of dollars. We thought the man was a drug addict or something. We had no clue that he could of remotely been right!"

"What about after he was proven right, you didn't stop then!"

"Don't you think I regret that?" James asked rhetorically.

"Wow, you grew a conscience. Congratulations!"

"It's why I'm where I am now. It's because I quit. I truly tried to quit, but Darius Blackwell doesn't take no for an answer."

"Darius Blackwell?" Lauren asked confused.

"Yes. He is the one who has been torturing you. He is an insane billionaire. He is in charge of all of this."

"Hang on, I'm- I'm remembering something. It was before all of this. I went to one of his business seminars. He brought me up on stage."

"Ah, I remember. He was impressed with your mind, so he took it for his research."

"That sick ba-"

"RRRROOOOAAAARRRR"

I turned to the entrance to the hall "Oh no! Your coming with-" I turned and he had vanished.

"Damn it! He's gone!"

"It's alright, we'll find him." I said limping towards Lauren.

"Trinity! Your okay!"

"Did you miss me?"

"Are you alright? You look hurt."

"Hurt? You should see the other guy. Let's get out of here." I said and we began walking down the large hallway.

Once we took a turn, we entered a smaller part of the all with crypt spaces in the wall and in then were coffins.

"Oh my god. Are those what I think they are?" Lauren froze.

"Yes, they're coffins. Should we open them?" I asked.

"I guess. Which one first?"

I glanced at the two coffins and said "The bottom one."

"Okay. Go open it."

I walked over and opened the coffin.

"Oh no..."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't think you want to find out.."

"What's in there?" Lauren asked worried.

"Not what, who. It's Karen."

"So Karen is dead. How does she look?"

"She looks rough, I can tell she went down with a fight. I'm proud of her." I partially grinned, but it faded away soon after.

"Me too. I imagine she gave that monster a hard time." Lauren sighed.

"Alright, I can't be in here anymore. C'mon, there's a door over here."

We walked over and wanted the room.

"Our next destination is the- um..."

"It looks like a damn tea room."

"How random." Lauren said and James quickly entered the room.

"You!" I growled.

"I can't believe that you actually have the guts to talk to us!" Lauren snapped.

"Look, I come in peace. I mean you no harm."

"I bet, until you throw us into a trap, again!"

"I'm not here to fight, I'm here to propose a truce."

"Why should we trust you?"

"It's something that will help all of our efforts, but I found it!"

"Found what?" Lauren asked worried.

"A way out!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

431 109 20
She couldn't remember anything. Woke up in a dark cold place, Elliot Mirage must now find a way out, but if only things were just that simple. Time h...
41.1K 698 23
So you have found me and my friend creepily making our way through the forest as if we were expecting something. Your curiousity got the best of you...
48 14 13
The world is ending. The Earth is painted with the blood of humans. Only zombies and monsters roam the lands now. But in the last standing building...
767 64 19
In the quiet desert village of Dey, living among the sand dunes and mirages, existed an anomaly - me. I was different, born without the ability to re...