Kaneki Ken x Reader oneshots

Da LivingLifeLikeItIs

Just some Kaneki Ken/Sasaki Haise x Reader oneshots from my imagination. It contains feels, drama, love, acti... Altro

Introduction
Playing the pocky game
Date
Season 2 end!!
Love letters
Happy birthday Sasaki!!
Sasaki's Birthday
A jealous Touka
A jealous Touka [part 2]
Milkshake
Do you like waffles?
Need your opinion (A/N)
Cheating

Cheating [part 2]

2.4K 58 57
Da LivingLifeLikeItIs

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been two weeks since what happened. That day, when I discovered that my beloved boyfriend was with that fucking Touka bitch that calls herself my "friend". But oh no, not anymore. She's not my friend, now she's more of my.... enemy. Yes, after all she's done to me, she ruined my whole life. Knowing that Kaneki is my boyfriend and still try and fuck him, is what makes her the worst person in existence. I mean, what kind of friend is that?!

But I will not worry about it so much, all this will end soon anyways. I will get my boyfriend back. I know he still loves me, he is probably being mind controlled by that bitch.

I'll show her that I'm not someone she should mess with, and to never ever take something that is mine. And Kaneki, he is only mine, my one and only. Mine, mine, mine, mine. No one else's. I'll show Touka, no, even better, the whole world, to never take something that is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now in Anteiku, the place where I used to love to be in, but since what happened it's become I place I hate. I still care about Hinami, Yoshimura and the rest, but that bitch works there and I'm not ok with that.

I look at the windows and see everyone. But then I see Kaneki and Touka talking all cheerfully like nothing happened. WAS I THAT EASY TO FORGET?! OHOHOHO (Santa Claus here XD ) I'LL SHOW THEM. I'LL SHOW THEM THAT I, (Y/N), IS NOT A PERSON YOU SHOULD EVER FORGET!!!!

I start laughing out loud, and people start looking at me weirdly, but I ignore them. I don't care what people think, if I'm crazy or not. As long as I know that I'm mentally stable then everything is alright.

But nevermind, all I care about is that I'm finally getting my sweet revenge. Touka leaves early tonight, and Kaneki is staying at work. How do I know that? Let's just say I overheard it. Heh... more like I've been keeping an eye on those two. But my plan will succeed, and it'll be great.

"Oh Touka, dear Touka. I'll teach you to not mess with me and my things ever again" I smirk while looking at Touka "I'll see you tonight~".

-Night time-

Touka's P.O.V

"Goodnight everyone! I'll be heading home now" I say waving goodbye to everyone in the store. "Goodnight oneechan!" Hinami says giving me a hug, I smile in reply and hug her back.

"Bye Touka, take care. And go straight home alright? Things aren't so good this days" Kaneki says.

I know what he means by that. He is trying to warn me of (Y/N) of course. He won't say it direct because the others are here and we don't want them to know what happened. Hinami has been asking a lot what has happened to (Y/N), Kaneki told her that she's been really busy with studies lately.

"I will" I reply smiling and start heading towards the door to leave.

We've been extra careful to keep a good eye on our surroundings, we don't want to bump into miss psychopath. But I shouldn't worry so much after all, it's been two weeks now and no one has seen her, plus I'm prepared now. I can take her on any time and anywhere!

I go down the stairs and see people walking around. But there was something that seemed quite off, I don't know what it is but I have a bad feeling. I keep walking heading towards home.

Nevermind Touka, just get home as soon as possible.

I look around keeping a eye on anything that could seem off. But suddenly I see a shadow standing next to a tree really close to me. I walk past the person standing next to the tree, and as I pass I see that the person is smiling really creepy.

No, it's just my imagination. Don't worry there is no one there. I look back and see that there is no one anymore. Heh, see, there is no one there.

"Touka" I heard a small whisper say.

I look back and no one is there. I quicken my pace scared. It's just my imagination, it's just my imagination. I'm hallucinating!

I stop for a second and....

"Hello Touka" I hear from behind me. I don't look back because I'm being pointed in my neck with a kagune.

Is it... who I think it is? "(Y/N)?" I say shaking all scared. "You guessed right dear. Long time no see right? Did you missed me?" (Y/N) says in her creepy tone. "Y-yeah... it's been a long time. Heh, I started to miss you" I say shivering in fear.

"Don't get cocky!!" (Y/N) yells as she points her kagune harder on my neck making it bleed a little. "(Y/N)... please, we can fix this" I say.

"No... there is nothing to fix here. Only some revenge to take" (Y/N) says. Suddenly I feel a massive pain in my right eye. I scream really loud but
(Y/N) tied a piece of clothing to my mouth making me not being able to scream.

Then I realized that I'm being stabbed in the eye by a syringe with a strange liquid inside. "You're probably wondering what is that liquid inside aren't you?" (Y/N) says as she wraps her kagune all over me so I wouldn't move.

I keep screaming and screaming, even though my screams can't be heard by anyone. "I got it from someone. I heard once that little Yamori, you know, the one who tried to kill Kaneki and tortured him, used it. Well I went back to his little lair and got it. This is a liquid that doesn't let's you get out your kagune"

"And the only way of making it work properly is by injecting it inside the eyeball~" (Y/N) laughs as she pours all the liquid inside.

I feel myself weakened, and start seeing everything blurry. "Don't worry we're gonna have so much fun.... friend" And then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I finally did it, everything went all according to my plan (All according to keikaku)

I finally got Touka, it was pretty easy to honest. Heh, they thought I would leave them alone, but oh no, I won't. I need my revenge! I'll make them pay for what they've done. And I'll soon get my Kaneki back~

I heard Touka groaning, she probably woke up. Excellent, now it's play time~ I walk over to where Touka is chained in a long piece of wood and sit next to her.

"W-where I'm... I?" She says slowly opening her eye's. "Hello Touka! I see you finally woke up. Excellent!" I say smiling.

Touka's eye's widen and stares at me with a horrified look. "Aww you scared? Don't be, you're in good hands" I say twirling her hair with my fingers. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FREAK!!" She yells while struggling.

"Well look who woke up from the other side of the bed" I say frowning. "YOU FREAK, LET ME GO!!"

"Let you go? I simply can't do that dear. You see, I'm going to take revenge for what you've done to me. You see, you destroyed my life, and now I'm going to destroy yours!!!" I yell taking my kagune out and pinning them next to Touka's face. She flinched closing her eye's.

"K-Kaneki... is going to come and save me anyways" she says, still with her eyes closed. "Hm really? I don't think so, you see I already sended him a message making him sure you were ok" I said smiling showing her the phone, her phone.

Kaneki: Hey Touka, you ok? Did you got home safely?

Message: Yes Kaneki, I am. I got home safely, thanks for worrying. I'll be going to sleep now so goodnight

Kaneki: Ok sweetie, goodnight

Touka's eye's widen as she sees the messages written by "her". Only that Kaneki doesn't know it is me that is writing the messages. "I love your expression. That expression of fear gets me so excited every time!" I laugh while putting the phone aside.

"Someone will find me!! You can't keep me forever!! Someone will know I went missing when I won't go to work!! And Kaneki will find me!!"

I smirked and said "Who says I'll be keeping you forever? Oh no no, I don't want some piece of trash in my house any longer. I'm being honest, really" I say crossing my arms and nodding.

"W-what do you mean?" Touka asks scared. "Well I'm thinking of ending your life tonight" I said smiling.

"NO NO NO!!" Touka struggles and she screams. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS
(Y/N)!! DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE!! STOP THIS MADNESS!!! YOU PSYCHO!!"

"Of course I can do it, there is no one stopping me" I say looking for my tools.

"SOMEONE WILL FIND ME!!
K-KANEKI WILL FIND ME!!!" She yells. "Nah he won't. I already took care of that" I say showing her the phone again.

Message: Kaneki I don't think I'll be going to work tomorrow, I have a lot of work to take care of and I don't think I'll be able to see you either because I'll be too busy. Really sorry! I'll see you the next day at work then. Goodnight baby.

Kaneki: It's ok, I understand, no need to worry. I'll inform Yoshimura and tell him you aren't coming tomorrow to work. I'll see you later then. Night babe <3

"NO NO NO!!!!" She screams. "Oh yes yes. I've won once again!" I say.

"But.... what happens when Kaneki sees I don't go to work? He'll get suspect something is wrong.... AND HE'LL FIND YOU AND FINISH YOU ONCE FOR ALL!!!" Touka scoffs like if she thinks she has won.

"Oh Touka, you think I'm stupid? Of course I know that will happen, that's why I have a plan. Didn't you thought I had a plan?! I have a plan for everything!! And I have a plan for Kaneki as well, you two will pay for what you both did" I say smirking.

"You can't do this!!!!" Touka yells. "Of course I can, there is no one who can stop me. Anyways enough talking!"

I take a really sharp knife from my little tool box and walk towards Touka. "I guess we'll start with this, simple isn't it?" The knife glows with the light of how polished and sharp it is.

Touka struggles and starts crying. "Please (Y/N) don't do this!!" Touka says still struggling. Her wrists are red from all the struggling.

"I'm so sorry dear Touka, but this is a matter of revenge, sweet, sweet, revenge. This is for all you did to me, you broke me, I was shattered to pieces, and now I'm going to shatter you into pieces, but I mean it... literally" I say smirking.

"No... please!!" Touka keeps struggling. I put the knife up and aim right for her leg "Let the games begin".

And that's how it went for a few hour's.

The room was filled with struggles, blood, screams and desperation. I enjoyed every single second of it. I finally was getting my revenge, that one I've been yearning for.

"S-stop.... please" Touka says slowly with a hoarse voice because of screaming so much. She was filled with blood from the top to the bottom.

"Well Touka, I think this is your end" I say grabbing a circular saw. "W-what? No no no!! (Y/N)!!! Please!!!" Touka screams.

"I'm sorry Touka, but everything that starts has an end, and this happens to be yours" I look at the circular saw and then at Touka. "Any last words?". "Y-yes" Touka replies. "You know what? Nevermind, you don't even deserve last words" I laugh and turn on the circular saw.

"Goodbye friend"

WELL GUYS I'M GOING TO LEAVE IT HERE!! I'm going to do part 3 soon, I promise!! It's just that I thought it was going to be too long, so I decided to leave it here. And I'm sorry that I didn't put any torturing parts, like all descriptive, because I thought some of you might find it uncomfortable. I could've done it but I didn't do it for that reason. Anyways hope you like it!

-Living-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

120K 3.2K 22
2019 update: I made these when I was like 17 or 18 lmao it sucks but enjoy nonetheless. A collection of one shot stories featuring Kaneki Ken/Sasaki...
106K 1.9K 37
Just a vast collection of my work. Title says it all. This is a one-shot collections of my Tokyo Ghoul x reader...so...yeah....enjoy!! Hope you like...
226K 4.1K 28
A collection of Haikyuu!! boys x reader oneshots, scenarios, & soulmate AUs! [CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED] [mostly x female readers, but some stories can...
35.9K 430 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...