The Girl in White

De UrsSoniya

COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha... Mai multe

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Taming Mr. King
Sorry for staying AWOL

Chapter 16

2.7K 99 1
De UrsSoniya

"Demon as in Bryan's brother?"

"You got me right sweety.."

Why is he calling me? Is Bryan...oh no..what happened to him?

"Is he okay?" i asked concerned.

"Yes he is fine. Actually, i am waiting for you outside your shop. "

"Ohh..why don't you come in then?" i offered. Thank god Bryan is fine.. He thought for a while while i waited for his answer.

"Okay.." finally he said.

"See you then." i said as he hung up the phone. I went out of the pantry and looked at the strong muscled man almost as good as Bryan but not more then him standing in front of me. He was tall with black hair with tanned complexion for which any girl would fall easily..except me ofcourse. I smiled at him as i approached the Alpha.

I was about to give him a handshake when he hugged me tight surprising me.

What was that for?

"Good to see you sweety." he said hugging me.

"Me too.." i said bit awkwardly. He released me from his hold.

"My stupid brother has sent me to pick you up and drop you home. He sent an apology as he had to go for a work urgently today. Don't worry though he will be back by tonight..i guess.." he said all those words in one breath. I smiled at his behaviour. He doesn't seem weird..rather i think we could be good friends.

"That was really funny.." i said grinning.

"You find me amusing?" he acted a while and then laughed.

"I thought you called me in so that you can feed this hungry boy. You know the aroma here is so tempting and i am damn hungry now."

I grinned at him and nodded.

Maybe i have a good company today back home.

"Take a seat Demon." i took some of my pastries and cookies in a plate and kept the tray in front of him. He ate it with such elegance.

This two brothers are so different.. I almost shrink in Bryans loving gaze while this man seems so friendly. He seems well mannered.

"Sweety..this is really good. Now i know what Bryan was talking about at lunch." i looked at him surprised.

"Really?"

"Ofcourse yes..he frustrated mom and me by telling how beautifully you make this and how delicious they were and blah..blah..blah.." he said still eating.

"Ohh is it..." i blushed and he looked at me narrowing his eyes but smiling at the same time.

"What?" i asked nervously.

"You really like him don't you?" he asked. This was unexpected. Should i tell him?...

"Umm..yes.." i said shrugging.

"No need to be shy Elena. You  are beautiful. Bryan is perfect for you." he said with so much confidence that i started imaginging Bryan and me together.

"Day dreaming already huh?" he took me out of my thoughts.

"No..no..nothing like that." i said looking away. He laughed so hard that his voice was echoing in my shop.

"I am done..thanks for this Sweety."

"Hey no need to thank and what's with the new nick name huh?" i asked him collecting the stuff in front of me. I went towards the trashcan.

"That's because, you are cute. Reminds me of our sister." he said smiling. I looked at him and smiled.

"That's nice. I would love to meet her. Bryan once told me about her though. Lia right?" i asked.

"Yes..she is our little princess. Right now at Italy."

"Italy?" i asked.

"Let's leave we have a lot of time to chat about all the things." he said getting towards the door.

"Wait for me ouside i will be there in a minute." i called him.

I switched off the lights and checked everything before closing the shop. It was dark outside now. I went towards Demon who was waiting by his hatchback car. He opened the door for me..and i sat on the passenger seat. Soon we were on our way to my home.

"You seem tired." Demon started the conversation as we drove back to home.

"Hm..i am. There was a lot of work today."

"Your shop is good. I like it. You have done very well i can see your hardwork."

I gave him a smile nodding.

"So you were going to tell me about Lia?" i reminded him.

"Ohh yes..Lia our sweet little princess. She is eighteen now. Studying in Italy. She stays with my uncle there."

"What is she studying?"

"Fashion designing." he said with a smirk.

"That's nice. Don't you like what she is doing?"

"Naah..nothing like that. As far as she is happy with what she is doing. I am happy for her."

"Hmm.."

"She will come for vacation next month. You might get to meet her." he said.

"Really?..Wow..that would be awesome."

"I am missing her already." he said clearly remembering her.

"Hmm..i can understand..So... what about you?" i asked.

"What about me?" he repeated my question.

"You are the Alpha right? how does it feel?"

"Well, Alpha is the highest authority. I feel that all these people from my pack are my world. I am responsible for everything that happens. Trust me Elena..this is the toughest job."

"I can understand.. and i know that you are a good alpha." i tried to encourage him.

"Thanks sweety." he said grinning.

"Demon..i wanted to pay a visit to Sue"

"Ohh..when?"

"Not decided yet. I am busy with work these days."

"Okay..just let me know. If Bryan is not available i would be happy to help."

I nodded. There was a long silence..should i ask him?

"Umm..Demon? Can i ask you something? "

"Anything Elena." he said casually.

"Are you ..i mean..did you find your Mate?"

He laughed on my question. I looked at him confused.

"This mate thing is a shit.. I have seen my wolves in the pack..they are inseparable from their mates. I mean you know it's different but i haven't experienced it. Obviously No..i haven't found my mate yet..but i am happy as i am now. I will wait to find her...God knows in which part of the world she is...but those are my thoughts on Mating. No offense to you and Bryan. I know you both are madly in love with each other."

Love? Do i love him? My cheeks started burning as i felt so shy on what he said about us earlier.

"Ohh..i..i mean i'm not in lo..." i was explaining when he interrupted.

"Here we are.." he announced as we entered my house parking.

"Thanks for the ride. You wanna join..." i was about to ask when i noticed he went rigid. Something was wrong.

"Demon?..What's wrong?"

"Wait here!" he simply ordered and went inside my home. Few minutes were gone. I was still unsure what's happening in there.

What the hell is going on? Is someone there inside? Who must be there in and why?.. I hope Ari is out...Ohh No..!! Ari...She has taken leave today. She called me during lunch to inform..Damn..he must have thought there's someone else..but Bryan didn't tell him, that's surprising..

I got out of the car and ran towards my home...God..please let Ari be safe. She is a wolf, and i don't think Demon knows that..What if he does anything to her? That thought made me nervous.. I went to the door and opened it..

"ARIII.." I called at the top of my voice scared but was stuck at my place when i saw what was happening.

Demon and Arina were kissing!!!

WHAT?????

They broke their kiss and looked at each other. Arina was all red like a tomato blushing. While Demon looked at her and smirked.

I kept both my hands on waist frustrated at Demon to keep me hanging out there in car and here they were kissing each other forgetting that this is my home...

"What. was. this?" i asked looking at both of them.

That was the time when they noticed me there.. Great..inspite of me calling her they didn't even knew i was here.

"Uhhh..Elle.." she tried to compose herself while looking everywhere but me.

"Yes..."

"We are Mates." They both announced and looked at each other. I was surprised to hear that. Just few minutes back we were talking about this...and demon was all shitty about this mate thing...and now Demon found his Mate!! Wow!! That's ridiculously Awesome. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Really? That's..Great." Who would have thought about this. But i am truely happy for both of them.

I went towards Ari and gave her a hug.

Moments of silence passed while those two couldn't get their eyes off each other.

"Now..now...i think my presence is not required. I will leave you both on your own."

"It's nothing like that.." Ari said blushing.

"I'll let you two have some time dear..i know what's mating and i can understand you must have waited for this moment for long." i whispered in her ears. She nodded.

"I'll see you later Demon." he looked at me grinning and winked. I went to my bedroom and first thing i wanted to do is to call him...my Bryan.

I dialled but he wasn't receiving. Uhh..i hate this about him. I decided to take shower till then.

Once i was dressed in shorts and a tshirt i checked my phone to find that there were several missed calls one from an unknown number while other were from Bryan. I immediately called back and he picked in the very first ring as if he was waiting for the call.

"Hi..where were you?" he asked.

"Hi..i was in shower." Jeez even his voice brings butterflies in my stomach.

"Ohh..you were calling?"

"Yes..but where were you?"

"I was out to visit another pack for work. Sorry i couldn't pick you up. But Demon accompanied you right?."

"Yes he did...but listen..i have a news for you."

"What is it?" he asked confused.

"Well as you said Demon picked me up today and when we came home......" i told him everything that happened.

"...and they are MATES." i announced happily.

"Really? That's awesome." I could feel him smiling and happy for his brother.

"Yes..I know. I am happy for them." i said.

"Me too.."

"So..when are you coming back?"

"I have left already..I will be home in an hour."

"Okay.." we both were silent . Should i ask him about that girl in the morning?

"Elena?.."

"Yes, i'm here."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too Bryan." i said really missing him that moment. I decided to let the girl go from our sweet chat for now as we continued our talk...

#####

Hi friends,

Wow..interesting chapter right? I loved writing it. : D

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT!!

Love

Urs Soniya.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

221K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
186K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...
194K 7.6K 29
***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/it's boring! I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS...
136K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...