One Shot To My Heart

Par BAPBabyz_52

Gwendolyn, Gwen, Carrick is your normal teenage girl. She likes to hang out with her friends, listen to music... Plus

Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Author's Note From a Horrible Author

Chapter Four

181 15 2
Par BAPBabyz_52

Chapter Four

Zelo and Yongguk carried Cinna into the SUV and sat her in the back so that she was leaning against the window in the last row of seats. While they were stowing her I ran inside and told Cinna's mom that I was kidnapping her for the day. She was fine with it, it happened nearly everyday, and we were off. 

Back in the SUV, I tried to think of what Cinna and I would normally do next. And, it was in that moment that I realized something life changing. Outside of Cinna, I had no social life...

"Where do we go now?" Yongguk asked, drumming his fingers along the steering wheel.

I directed him back onto the main road and took the time to think. Cinna and I rarely did the same thing twice so I had no "average day" to tell. When we were back on the main road through town I pointed out various little places along the way.

"That's my aunt's flower shop. I went to high school there. There used to be a bank there. That's my cousin's house. Cinna goes to church there. I have a friend buried in that cemetary. I graduated with that kid..."

We made it from one end of town to the other in less than ten minutes and after that we kept on driving. "That was pretty much my entire town you just saw."

"That's it? That's everything?" Youngjae asked from behind me. 

"Pretty much. We can walk around later and look at everything closer. That is, if you would like to. Should we get groceries now?" I asked in an attempt to change the subject.

"Cherry tomatoes! Naekkeoya!" Zelo shouted from the back seat.

Yongguk laughed under his breath at Zelo and I directed him into the next town where the closest grocery store was. It was a small store, nothing close to a super market, that I used to work at back in high school. It tended to be a hub of activity on the weekends because everyone within a half an hour driving distance came to do their grocery shopping on the same day.

We all piled out of the SUV except for Cinna who was still passed out in the back seat. I crawled in and took the seat Zelo had vacated. "Cinna," I said, tapping her arm with my hand. She didn't react and I started to get a little worried.

The boys were all watching me from outside and I began to feel the pressure rise. I felt awkward having anyone stare at me but, when it's six gorgeous Korean men that captured my heart the moment I heard their voices... I was beginning to feel flustered.

"Cinna, wake up. Cinna? Can you hear me?" I patted the side of her face gently and felt her stir beneath my hand. "Cinna. It's Gwen. Honey, you have to wake up."

"Gwen?" Cinna's eyes were darting back and forth quickly underneath her eyelids and I took this as a good sign as she whispered my name.

"Yeah it's me, Sweetie. Just come back to me. Open up your eyes." Cinna's eyes fluttered open slowly and she looked at me with the most confused look on her face. I could tell she was trying to un-jumble her thoughts and re-piece her memory. "How do you feel?"

"Dizzy... Were you at my house? Where are we? This isn't your car..." Cinna was starting to come back to life now and she was looking around at her surroundings.

"Cinna, I need you to stay calm for me."

"Ermahgerd! We've been kidnapped." Cinna said it so matter-of-factly that I was a little worried for her sanity. Maybe when she fainted her brain lost some oxygen...

"No we haven't been kidnapped. I was at your house but I wasn't alone. Do you remember who I had with me?" I had to refrain from looking out the door where I could feel six pairs of eyes on me.

Cinna shook her head at me and I nodded my head and licked my lips in nervous anticipation. How would she react? If she fainted again I think it would probably be the worst possible scenario. Or she could fan girl scream. Fan girl screaming would be bad too...

"Gwen, what's going on?" Cinna must have caught the surreptitious look I slid to the door because she looked outside and caught her breath. Very slowly she turned her eyes back to me. "Gwen is that...?" 

"B.A.P? Yes. Now please, breathe deeply and don't faint again. Just act cool until we get home. When we get home we'll lock ourselves in my room and fan girl as much as we want. Just not now." 

Cinna nodded her head in understanding and I helped her out of the SUV. All the boys were looking at us and it caused a pink blush to rise to both of our cheeks. "Well, we should probably go inside..." Youngjae said, jolting us all out fo our stupor. "I'm Youngjae by the way."

Cinna smiled genuinely at him and said, "I know who you are. My name is Cinna, I'm Gwen's best friend." 

We walked into the air conditioned store and were immediately greeted by the sight of some of my former co-workers. We grabbed two carts and I waved at some of the kids who were working. Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Himchan went off towards the cold section of the store while Zelo, Yongguk, Cinna, and I wandered towards produce.

The first thing Zelo grabbed was his cherry tomatoes. He picked up two cartons and put them in the basket of the cart where you normally put your kids. After that, he was content as could be. He just walked around with a small smile on his face looking at everything in the store.

Cinna knew pretty well what we needed in the house so she and Zelo picked most of went into the cart. Yongguk and I made selections of our own every now and then or a substitution from what Cinna and Zelo picked but, for the most part, he pushed the cart and I walked along next to him.

"Can I ask you something, Oppa?" I asked tentatively. I wasn't sure how I was going to ask when I'd only just met Yongguk a few hours before and we hadn't really talked since...

"Ne," he said simply, turning to give me a quick smile before turning back to keep an eye on Zelo who was reaching for something from the top shelf. I'd have had to stretch up on my tip toes to reach it but not Zelo. His arms weren't even fully extended.

"Why are you all here? In America?" It was something that had been weighing on my mind from the moment they walked into The Diner the night before. It didn't make sense. I followed all the fan sites and there was no chatter about B.A.P visiting America. If there had been, I'd have known. Plus, it's not like my hometown was a bustling hub of activity. We were barely even on the map, not a place KPop idols come to vacation...

"You are one of our fans, yes? A BABY?" I nodded my head. There was no denying it, I never questioned who they were. "Then I am sure you know how busy we have been. There has been no real break for us. It was beginning to wear on us so we were told we would be going on holiday for a while." Yongguk paused to switch out the ramen that Zelo had chosen for a different brand. 

"Why here though? I don't understand. This has to be one of the smallest towns in all of Pennsylvania. It's not exciting in the least bit. Youngjae made a note of it earlier. There isn't much here..." I couldn't fathom how someone could find such a small town, let a lone why they would pick to vacation here...

"That is the appeal. Everywhere we go, we are bombarded by screaming fans. There is never any peace in our lives. We do not lead normal lives anymore. We are public figures, constantly in the public eye. This was our chance to escape the fans..."

I nodded my head to what he said. It made sense when he put it that way. There was only one problem. They didn't escape the fans... "But you didn't escape the fans. Not all of them anyway." A sad smile found it's way onto my face. "Does that mean you'll leave for somewhere that no one knows you?"

It hurt to think that maybe they would leave after they'd only just arrived. As a fan girl this was my biggest dream come true! I would be crushed if they left, especially so soon. I'd always wanted to meet B.A.P and now that I had, and they were living in my house, I wanted to get to know everything about them!

Yongguk noticed my sad look and shook his head. "No, I think they like it here," he said, referring to the boys. "It is nice to have someone know who we are because we do not have to hide who we are. You have been very nice to us and if we could, we would like to stay longer...?"

"You may stay as long as you would like," I said instantly. On the outside I knew I was playing it cool. On the inside though, I was a wreck. My stomach was being assaulted by something bigger than butterflies, probably pterodactyls, and I was dying to just squeal in delight!

It wasn't long before we met up with Himchan and the other boys. They were standing in front of the milk fighting over which kind to get. As soon as I set my eyes on them I knew something was off. 

Yongguk and I noticed it at the same time and asked, "Where's Jongup?"

Chapter four. Done.

 So, I'm sorry I took forever to upload. Thank you all for being so patient with me! I'm going to try and upload like once a week but I'm not sure how well I'll do. You fans are my inspiration and the juice that keeps me going. 

I know the chapter wasn't that long but I wanted to explain some things and I re-wrote this like three times... 

She really did! (R)

Yes, I really did and I hope it turned out well.... If, in a few days, I decide I'm not crazy about the way it came out, I'll go back and edit it. Not enough to change the story line but enough to make me like it more. Sound like a plan? Awesome.

Goodness, I feel like these author's notes are as long as my story half the time! JK, but in all serious-ness... I won't be around tomorrow, I have something for school (Yeah I'm graduated but it's for the plays so I go back to help with the Theatre Festival) and then Saturday I work like all day so probably no update until ATLEAST Sunday. But we'll see what happens! Awesome! ♥

Comment!

Vote?

Fan?!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.1K 422 23
"Don't you... think this is too much?" "A-ah...l......don't worry, I-i was about to put them down. I will find--" "Don't! " he growled."Don't put t...
2.9K 158 28
Soo Na lived a happy life until something terrible had happened. Someone was planning to ruin her life. That someone took her best friend away from h...
326 4 13
B.A.P is a Korean boy band who has let the fame go to their heads. They are rude, disrespectful, and look down at all their fans. So two of their Man...
585 60 16
A story about a normal 14 year old girl, living a normal life. Okay maybe not as 'normal' but with some fame from her covers on YouTube. She decided...