Sunlight - OnHold

Από xSarawwr

Sunlight. The first book in the well known and bestselling series of books in the Sunlight Saga. Isabella Swa... Περισσότερα

Preface
Chapter one: First Sight
Chapter Two: Forks High School
Chapter Three: Meeting new people.
Chapter Four: Who are These Pale People?
Chapter Five: Biology
Chapter Six: Some boring shit with no emotion.

Sunlight

2.3K 19 13
Από xSarawwr

Well hey there readers!

 Welcome to the Sunlight

 The first book in The Sunlight Saga.

 I was so sick of people talking about how Twilight is so great that I decided to create and upload my own version of what Twilight is like, and how I view it as.

 So I hope you enjoy reading the Sunlight Saga.

 I will be uploading regularly and The chapters should be quite long, Except for the Preface :)

 So yeah Read, Vote, Comment and Fan me if you like the book.

 Honestly tell me what you think of it!

 Thanks for reading

Sarah :)

..

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

511K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
156K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
768K 46.7K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...