Bad Boy's Baby

kimborley2000

#4-teenfiction #20-teenromance She never expected her life to be so difficult at the age of 16. Being unpopu... Еще

First day back
Good looking
Not welcome
I blame myself
Homeless
Such a dick
Hey Bad Boy
In the hospital
Ah Fuck it
Acting different
Doesn't feel well
You got me
College interview?
Piss off
Hiding something
We are going home
You've got our son
You need to rest
Sexy legs
Coming to town
Flirting
Chubby boy
Cute and Adorable
Safe in My Hands
Morning sunshine
Disgust Me
Assult
Happy birthday
Not Going Anywhere
Been thinking
Silly boy
Stroppy
Night
Beautiful son
Your Mad
Please
missed you
I might Lose You
Thank You
I want Harrison
Dadda
Authors Note - Sequel?

Shh

12.9K 362 11
kimborley2000

"I have to go to my interview," he said. He already got changed. He looked smart. He had Hansel. He pecked my lips and Hansel's forehead and handed me him. "Wish me luck," he said.

"Good luck," me and his mum said in unison. He got up. He was about to walk out.

"It might take me a while to get home so don't wait up and see you soon," he left.

"I heard your conversation about you leaving?" She started I looked at Hansel who was asleep.

"I don't know," I said. "if I want to go," I looked at her. "Am I getting in your way?"

"No your not," she said. "Katie your more than welcome to stay, your more than welcome to leave. But your not welcome to break my sons heart, "

"I know." I said. "He has his sensitive sides," she laughed.

"yeah I hear that a lot," I laughed. It got late and I took hansel up to bed having a shower and getting into bed. I fell asleep.

"ow," I heard someone mumble. Hansel started crying. "Shit," it was Xavier. "Shh," he said. I turned the lamp on and looked at him. "Sorry I walked into the bed and - sorry," I laughed.

"Just put him to sleep and help me warm up." He put hansel back to bed and got changed getting into bed. He cuddled up to me. Wrapping his arms around me pulling me in tight. I turned and faces him.

"How hurt would you be if I left?" I asked.

"On a scale of one to 1o. Ten." He said and I bit my gum. "Because I love you," he said and I kissed him.

"How did the interview go?"

"Good I guess," he said. I went back to kissing him. Someone walked in and we just carried on.

"Hey love birds," we looked at his mum. "Can you keep it down?" We nodded and she walked out. We went back to kissing. After a while I drifted of to sleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Sweet Tears Lily_V

Художественная проза

76 2 14
This is a story that everyone never imagined to happen. The story line couldn't be expected. A story of a girl with her friendship and family, everyt...
I CHANGED THE BAD BOY✓ ReaderDisha

Подростковая литература

34.2K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. Super-medium-man.

Подростковая литература

4.8K 69 12
Bella Hanley was a sixteen year old with bipolar, her bipolar was brought on by an accident that happened when she was a child. She hasn't been out o...
Her Stupid Mistake M E L I

Документальная проза

101K 2.6K 25
A teenager. Just a 13 year old. She would never think that her best friend would make a stupid mistake. At only age 13.... Her best friend... Pregnan...