Love Bites.... Literally

Από pipopolis

ELizabeth always has the same dream everynight. She always wakes up Questioning why. But is it actually a pr... Περισσότερα

Love Bites.... Literally
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8!
chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chapter 11.............!

Chapter 9 :)

194 3 2
Από pipopolis

I am sry to any one who actually reads any of my stories. i havnt updated in awile sry.

..........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,................................

I woke up to arms around my body. I looked over to a sleeping Thomas.I tried to pull a way  little and his grasp tightened. ok, not the reaction i was hoping for.

I tried again and he kept holding on tighter. Holy freaking crap! hes going to squeeze the life out of me!

Ok lets try this.... I started to push him and we both fell off the bed. His eyes automatically opened. " Lizzy what the heck."

 " Im sorry you wouldnt let go and you were about to squeeze me to death."

" Oh sorry about that..."

" so umm wht are we going to do today." I asked casually.

" Well umm.... keep you away from Tyler, try not to turn you into a vampire, and.... stay at my place so nothing bad happens."

Ok not what i was hoping for. " Well as fun as that sounds id rather go outside or do something less... boring."

" No."

" Why not!"

" Because i dont need you to get hurt."

" But its so boring in here!" i crossed my arms and glared at him.

" Come on Lizzy it wont be so bad." I still glared. i am the most stubborn person out there.

" Fine.... I give in. Lets go to the movies or something."

" Yay!" I jumped up and down and ran to thomas and almost squeezed the life out of him with a giant hug.

We decided to go see the new harry potter! Thomas seemed so nervous the whole ride there. " Its going to be fine nothing bads gonna happen." I reasured him.

We walked in got our tickets and a ton of candy! we took our seats. I cant wait to watch this and especially since Thomas is here with me.

As the movie started I couldnt seem to focus on what was happening. All i could think about was that I was at the movies with a boy... and that boy was Thomas. eventually Thomas couldnt pay attention either so instead we started to kiss.

In the row in front of us a guy turned around and cleared his throat. " Come on, get a room."

I looked down at the voice and moaned inwardly. Tyler was sitting with his stupid cocky grin staring at me.

Well yeah i updated and i know it sucks sry!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

939K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...