Hoodie x reader Friendship an...

De TazminMcPasta

Hoodie is a young teen who doesn't only work, but is Slendermans proxy. Actually his frist. Hoodies best frie... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
a/n
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7 ~ Trust in Me
Chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n important
Chapter 11
A/n
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - Truth or Dare?
Chapter 14 - Love
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 18 - I'm Sorry
Important
Chapter 19 - Death
Chapter 20 - Dead Hearts

Chapter 4

9.3K 219 371
De TazminMcPasta

A/n hey guys I just want to saw thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day.

Hoodie POV

I sighed. I wish I knew I what happened. I groaned. My head hurt so bad. I sighed an walked into the bathroom to grab the aspirin. Once I was in the bathroom I locked the door. I took off my mask and glared at my reflection. I shook my head and took the pills with water. I put my mask back on and headed down stairs. Masky saw me and ran over to me before I could reach the door.

"Are you OK?" Masky asked.

"Yea. I'm going to go into town and get something to eat. Wanna come with Toby and me?" I asked.

"Sure," Masky answered.

Y/n POV

I stood up and bumped into someone causing me to fall backwards. It was a man with one green eye and one blue eye, brown hair, and well built. I should know because his chest was hard.

"Oh I'm so sorry miss," he said sticking out his hand to help me up.

"No its fine. It was my fault," I answered taking his hand.

"What's your name?" He asked with a smile.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n," I smiled back.

"Bud," he chuckled. "Do you want to go the cafe?"

"Sure," I answered.

Besides it's best if I took my mind off those...things. He seemed nice, but I'm not sure if I can trust him. Once we got to the cafe I saw there was a place for kids to sing and dance. My dad used to work here. I bet he put it there because when I was little I would be so bored sitting at the tables. I felt a tear roll down my face.

"You OK Y/n?" Bud asked.

"Yea I'm fine.." I said with a sad smile.

I ordered (favorite cheesecake) and some tea. Bud got coffee, a bagel and paid. We sat and talked having a great time. That's when a little girl tugged on my sleeve.

"Will you two sing?" She asked.

I looked over at Bud who smiled.

"Sure," Bud answered picking up the girl.

I sighed and walked to the area where the little kid were dance and sing. It was so cute. Bud set the little girl down as she ran on stage.

"Hey guys! We have to singers for a duet!" She cheered.

"Oh really? I but they sound like crap!" A girl said from the crowd.

You knew that voice. The voice you dreaded for years. B/n (B/n=Bitches name. Sorry had too.) I saw her as she made her way towards me. I just glared at her. With her stood some of my old friends and my ex-boyfriend. Once he saw me he just chuckled pulling B/n closer to him like he did to me. Bud rapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek causing them both to frown and me know to be a blushing mess.

"My girlfriend and I aren't looking for a fight," Bud smirked.

Did he just say girlfriend? I was to shocked to ask. We just met...

"May the best singer win," B/n said coldly.

"Done," Bud answered, reaching his hand out.

B/n hesitantly shook his hand. I could have swore I saw  his eyes turn red. I shook it off as B/n and her 'new' boyfriend walked up there. They choose my song....the song that B/f and I sang. (B/f=Boyfriend or in this case ex-boyfriends name.) F/s. (F/s=favorite song) They sang F/s. I knew why they did that. I was so angry.

Bud's POV

I know they picked that song on purpose to hurt her. Sadly that girl has a good voice but not as good as Y/n. How do I know? Well when I was young Y/n and I would play on the X-Box to sing. I hate lying to her but I am suppose to be dead. Killed in a shooting. I was shot by B/f. It wasn't on purpose because he tried to shoot a young girl, or should I say Maymi.

I now her parents are dead, yes I saw and yes I did nothing to help her father. He was asking for it. I still felt bad for it. Once they finished the song  I look over at Y/n. I was about to good with her but she stopped me.

"I wat to do this on my own," Y/n said looking down.

"It's fine," I smiled and kissed her head.

She blushed slightly and walked over to the one controlling the music and whispered something.

Hoodie's POV

Masky, Toby, and I walked into a cafe without our mask ect. and saw two teens around our age singing. I'll say this they sounded horrible together. I got myself a subswitch and water, Masky got a cheesecake and coffee, and Toby got water. I had to pay. We sat down and ate watching the horrible couple. Once they finished there song I smiled happily. It's finally over. That's when I saw the girl I saw in the park.

"Do you know her?" Masky asked.

I must have been starring. Because Toby look at me concerned.

"No but I saw her at the park before we did our little mission," I answered.

Masky and Toby nodded there head and watched her as I did. With a she sigh once the music started.

(There's a video at the top for the song)

"Hey girl, open the walls, play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family.
When you walk away, it's when we really play
You don't hear me when I say,
Mom, please wake up.
Dad's with a slut, and your son is smoking cannabis

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)

Hey girl, look at my mom, she's got it going on
Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry.
When you turn your back she pulls out a flask
And forgets his infidelity.
Uh-oh, she's coming to the attic, plastic
Go back to being plastic.

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)

Hey girl (hey girl, hey girl, hey girl, hey girl)
Hey girl, open your walls, play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)"

All the kids cheered and clapped. Masky and I clapped from our seats. She had such a beautiful smile. I was smiling until I saw a boy getting on stage and twirl her around and hugging her. I looked close and noticed his eyes were different. I gripped my head as I saw images of of two girl. A younger one and older. A woman who Toby killed. Toby sat there petrified.

Toby's POV

That's when it hit me. Hoodie and I where attacked and Jasper nocked him out cold as a strange girl named Maymi shot me and knocked me out. Masky was asked if we where OK. Hoodie looked over at the guy on stage as did I. Hoodie turned towards Masky.

"We need to go," Hoodie said quietly.

Before I could grab my crutches so we could leave. He noticed us and sat by us. I was tempted to kill him right here.

"I know who you are. I'm not going to hurt you I'm just trying to keep my friends and family safe. That girl that was just on stage. I believe you killed her father last night," he said glaring at Masky. "I swear you hurt her it will be the last thing you do."

With that he left. Hoodie's face changed to depression. Masky was in deep though. I sighed and stood up with the crutches.

"Let's go g-guys," I whispered out.

As we walked away I saw Maymi and Pip coming in our duration.

A/n Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 4 and I hope you have a great day!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

362K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
87.9K 2.9K 48
Y/N is a young woman who spends her days reading up on various myths and legends. The supernatural has always interested her, and once she found a gr...
74.3K 1.2K 35
Masky is now living in a small house with his boyfriend hoodie. Working for slenderman can be a stressful job and that stress is starting to take a...