Emotions? (OHSHC ~ OC~ Fanfic...

Oleh purpledora

The wind blows, leaves shuffle, creating a tornado. A beautiful mess, exactly like life. Kiara is tossed in... Lebih Banyak

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I'm working on it, promise
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 6

816 32 10
Oleh purpledora

I rush into the house and frantically look around.
"Mum!! Dad!! Are you both alright!?!?" I yell. Whenever it comes to those who are close to me I tend to be over protective.

"*Cough* Yeah honey... We're both fine!" Mum yells back to me with a slight wheeze to her voice.

"Where are you guys!?" I yell to her still quite worried.

"In our room honey!!" Dad pipes in.

"Okay..... I think I'm going to go for a walk with boss!" I yell at them.

"Be safe love!" Mum yells still slightly wheezing.

I run into my room and change into black pants and a green tank top. I wrap my chest so I can run freely.

I quickly put my uniform in the wash and put on my running shoes.

"Boss!! Come here boy!" I yell to my large dog. He comes bounding around the corner with his black ears flapping. I quickly put on his lead and go outside.

I bolt with boss beside me, not wanting to be in the house or surrounding area any longer.

I run to the park a few blocks over passing people also walking their dogs or playing with their kids. This is a truly beautiful neighbourhood.

I let boss off of his lead to go and play with the other dogs in the dog park next to here. He's a big friendly dog so he wouldn't attack another dog.

I take time to stretch my muscles properly and jump on top of the monkey bars. I flip myself upside down and hang off of a bar by my legs. I start doing sit ups all the way to the top.

Whenever I'm upset or worried I usually workout at home and run around the house but since that's not an option I came here.

I do as many sit ups that's physically possible and jump down off of the bars. My core feels wobbly but I jump onto the ground and do push ups until I collapse.

I slowly push myself up off of the ground with aching arms and start to do leg exercises like jumping up and down a platform with stuck together feet.
I run, jump, hop and lunge until it feels like I'm going to collapse all together.

With sweat running down my body I do warming down stretches and runs.

I grab boss and slowly jog back home. The sun's down now and it appears to be about 8 o'clock.

When I make it home I wash my self in a cold shower and hand up my clothes to dry. I go to bed not uttering a single word to my parents.

Morning time!

I wake up and get changed into my uniform. I put in my earrings and a bracelet cuff that I found in my wardrobe.

I go into the kitchen and make me two banana toasts. My parents haven't woken up it seems. The cars are still in the driveway so I guess dads staying home again. I pet bosses head and give him some food.

I walk out of the front door and yell a quick good bye to mum and dad.

I run to the school gates but stop when I get there and put on my faux attitude once again. I see girls blushing while looking my way. Boys give me a nod when I pass them.

I have about 30 minutes before class starts and I could probably fit in 10 classes. I swagger my way towards an empty corridor and immediately stop swaggering.

I explore nine rooms quickly as they were all empty. I enter the last room and look around...... What an odd and dusty room.

In a way it reminds me of my parents school. It doesn't have naked ladies but the art style is very similar. How odd.

I look around and in and under the furniture nothing too odd to note.
I turn to leave when something catches my attention. A large slot of the wallpaper on the left wall is off coloured.....

What..

I walk over and knock on the wall.... It echoes.....

Why?......

I'll come back later..

Time skip!!

Class went by quickly and before I knew it lunch was here. I run out of the room before the teacher tells me to stop and down to the unknown room. I burst inside and look around. No ones in here..... Good.

I quickly make my way over to the of coloured wallpaper and feel it.

It's all flat until my hand hits a latch like thing in the bottom. It's very small but still there.

Should I take the wallpaper off? No...
If a teacher comes in and sees it they'll be mad. It's destruction of property....

I could hide it...... Behind the bookshelf that's in here..... All I would need to do would be move it....

Errrrrrr..... I'll do it!

I quickly rip off the wallpaper and what is left staring at me is an old looking door. Cautiously unlocking the latch I push the door open.

A groaning noise can be heard through out all of the room as the old, rusty door opens. Peering into the darkness of the hidden room I lose some of my courage but enter any way.

Slightly disorientated I feel along the walls until my face hits an odd string hanging from the roof. Perplexed, I touch the string and pull at it. All of a sudden a light comes on blinding me.

I take a surprised step backwards only to bump into something the same height as me. I turn around and find a human figure staring at me.

"GAHHHH!!!" I scream but quickly cover my mouth. It's just a mannequin.

Thank god!

I stand back into the doorway and take in the room. It's an odd maroon coloured room and has mannequins littering the room. In one corner there's a desk with a lot of papers on them. There is a couple of vases with old and dead roses sitting in them. There is a sitting area in the right of the room.

A shiny picture frame catches my attention. I walk over to it and pick it up off of a coffee table.

The picture is of a couple who look strangely familiar to my dad holding a baby in between them.

Putting it back down I exit the room and shut the old door. I move the bookshelf with little difficulty and go to the roof to eat my lunch. I'll probably come back here some other time.

Time skip!!

School finished quickly and I bolted to the club room.

3rd POV

As Kiara entered the club room she was confused to why everyone was staring at her with wide eyes or an evil smirk.

Little did she know the conversation they were having before she entered was solely about her.... Or him.

Let's rewind.... Shall we...

"The prince has ARRIVED!!" Tamaki shouts elegantly as he waltzed in the club room.

"Hey tono!" The twins yelled at him with an evil plan in mind.

"We have a proposition" Hikaru started.

"We'll keep our hands off of Haruhi" Kaoru continued. Tamaki's face light up like a fire cracker on the Fourth of July.

"But you have to do something for us" They said in unison. Tamaki's face promptly fell.

"What's that?" Tamaki asked sadly.

"Find out Kiara's sexuality without asking directly." Hikaru answered bluntly.

"What..... WHAT?!? Why would you want me to do such a thing!?" Tamaki screamed. Everyone was listening now.

"We're curious... He could swing for the other team" Kaoru said.

"So you want me to find out what team he bats for?!?" Tamaki yells

"Don't forget your not allowed to ask him directly. He either tells you or you ask discreet questions" They both said.

For Haruhi Tamaki thought.

~~~~~
Hey guys!! The writing of this book is really bad.....
Give me tips and criticise this book! It would really help me!

I just realised that this book has 100 reads so I updated twice today 😍😍😍😍

Slightly edited

Comment📝
Follow ❤️
Vote⭐️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.4K 402 29
Imagines of our favorite psycho boy ๐Ÿค Requests are open <3
6.7K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...
1.3K 38 9
๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐—›๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—• ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐—  ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ----- ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ . ห– เฃชโŠน๐™š.. In which a group of teenagers in a h...
1.1M 36.2K 96
STORY 3 If he was a tornado, she was a hurricane. The problem was though, they both loved the feel of the rain.