never would i thought; jjk ✔

Af woozikookie

- never would i thought that it would be you. status • completed ; edited - some chapters #01; started: 23 d... Mere

zero;
one;
two;
three;
four;
five;
six;
eight;
nine;
ten;
eleven;
twelve;
thirteen;
fourteen;
fifteen;

seven;

100 12 3
Af woozikookie

[ Author's Note ]

Hello! Here's another chapter for you guys because why not right? It's like around 2am from where I'm from. I'm supposed to be sleeping but meh I can wake up by alarm.

Anyways, thankyou so much for 100 reads! <3

~

< Chapter 7 >

I woke up to the music playing and it seemed that it came from outside. BTS' Boyz With Fun was playing and I immediately get up. Realisation hit me as I remembered last night. My eyes were still puffy and I was still wearing the outfit from yesterday. I looked around because of the unfamiliar place that I was in.

I left the room, curious of the place. Then, I remembered about someone. Mi Rae! I head downstairs to the living room and saw Namjoon and Jin watching television. I stood in front of them, blocking their view and they looked up to me, frowning.

" Oh! It's you, In Ha. " Jin said, his frown disappeared.

" Where's Mi Rae? " I asked.

" She's in the kitchen with Jimin and Jungkook.. I think. " Rapmon replied, jerking his thumb towards the kitchen.

I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw Mi Rae chatting with Jimin and Jungkook.

" In Ha! " Mi Rae shouted as she hugged me tightly.

" Are you okay? I'm sorry about last night. " I said, still hugging.

" Gwaenchanha .. It's not your fault. " She reassured me.

I let her go, shocked by her words.

< Mi Rae's POV >

" Not my fault?! It was my fault that I suggested to take the shortcut! It was my fault that you got touched! It was my fault that we got in trouble. " In Ha exploded, tears forming in her eyes.

I teared up seeing her cry. I just hugged her as the silence overwhelmed us. I could sense that everyone was there. Watching us and letting us cry.

" It was not your fault. Stop saying that, In Ha. " I told her, I really felt that way.

~

Breakfast was made by Jin and Mi Rae, I was in no condition or mood to do anything. I just kept quiet, my eyes were still puffy, my body ached, what else?

I went back to the room that I was in previously, still not knowing who's room it was. Fortunately, my phone was still in my pocket of my jacket. I unlocked it, checking on my Twitter. My eyes widened when I saw a picture of Jungkook carrying me in his arms along with Jin carrying Mi Rae. I got angry and sad at the same time seeing the caption.

BTS having girlfriends? Or kidnapping?

Okay, that's just plain pathetic to accuse like that.

Then, I heard someone trying to come out from the bathroom.

It was Jungkook, in a towel, covering only his lower body. Woah. He was shocked too because he just stood there probably didn't expect me to be on his bed.

" Mianhae! " I shut my eyes closed, running out of the room, realising that I was staring at his body for too long.

A wave of embarrassment hit me as I blushed like a bright red tomato. Taehyung was standing there, staring at me.

He laughed and asked, " What happened? "

" I s-saw J-j-Jungkook half naked. So, I ran out. Why was he even there anyway? " I stammered.

He continued laughing, " That's his room. "

I was speechless for a moment and then spoke up, " H-his room? ".

He took a deep breath in to calm himself down but he was still giggling.

" Didn't you see a picture of me and him in the room? " He giggled.

" I didn't... "

Wait... I ship VKook! Aww, I should have seen it. I will probably later if I somehow will manage to get in the room again.

The door opened, revealing Jungkook with a towel draping over his head. He blushed, remembering what happened just a few minutes ago.

" Oh.. um.. Mianhae. I didn't know it was your room. " I apologized, looking down.

" Gwaenchanha, it's my fault for not telling you that it was my room. " He shook his head and smiled.

I remembered about the pictures on Twitter that was spreading so I decided to gather all of them together to tell them. Mi Rae and I got worried but couldn't tell what was on their minds.

" We could just tell them that they misunderstood and that we're just friends. " Jimin suggested, which was the truth.

" Hmm.. that could work but they might still pester us though. " Rapmon had his hands on his waist.

I looked at Jungkook and he noticed me watching as he shrugged his shoulders.
" Can't we just go with that? " Jimin insisted.

" I guess. Let's. " Rapmon shrugs as he types in the message on Twitter.

Their Twitter was exploded with retweets and comments.

They're so lucky!

It's okay, we knew it that it was a misunderstanding.

Oh boy, that's good.

Show us their faces!

What? No. Just... no. I'll be attacked by them.

" That should quieten them a little. " Taehyung said, his arms crossed.

< That Afternoon >

" Is it fine if I go grocery shopping? " I asked, wanting to return the favour of saving me and Mi Rae.

Jin was about to say something but Jungkook interrupted him.

" I could go with you.. if you want. " Jungkook offered.

I must be insane if I don't want you to come along.

I nodded in agreement and walked to Jin because he called for me.

" Here's the list. " Jin passed me a piece of paper.

" Please, come back fast. I'm hun...gry. " Suga trailed his words as he dozed off to sleep.

I hold in my laughter and exited the house with Jungkook.

It was nice just being beside Jungkook. He was recognized and received so many stares by every girl that walks past us. I gave them a death stare and they immediately break their gaze.

" Are there anything else we have to get? " Jungkook asked me, peeking at the list.

" Nope, that's all. " I answered, putting the piece of paper into my pocket.

We were about to walk when we heards lots of shuffling from behind. Jungkook noticed it really fast, he took my hand and we ran as fast as we could.

< End Of Chapter >

[ Author's Note ]

Hello ~ So, technically I might want to change the day of my update from Wednesday and change it to every Friday instead. On Wednesday, since school starts, it's gonna be the most tiring day of the week so I chose the day that I will get home early!

Thankyou to those who read till this chapter ^~^

And sorry if this chapter was sh1tty ):

byebye,
woozikookie

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.4K 203 16
''I've waited long for this! Now I'll take the every single breath inside you!'' He said. It is a story of a couple. Someone came to ruin their lives...
395K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...
268K 7.9K 72
We are all living in the world of loves and hates. Once, we were separated, but we got back and our love became stronger. We'll never stop protecti...
2.3K 110 52
THIS BOOK WAS PREVIOUSLY: HE'S MY OLDER BROTHER?!?! Always remember that love is not over. Even if the one you love doesn't love you anymore... In pr...