My special human (Izaya X Rea...

De Izaya-Orihara-Days

Izaya Orihara the strongest and heartless man in Ikebukuro loves all humans. But one interesting human will c... Mai multe

Chapter 1: An ordinary day?
Chapter 2: Having fun
Chapter 3: New beginning
Chapter 4: Feelings
Chapter 5: Discussion
Chapter 6: Fighting for love
Chapter 7: Summer Vacation
Chapter 8: Intruder
Chapter 10: Heart's Fireworks
Happy New Year!!!
Chapter 11: Warmth
Chapter 12: Embarrassed kitten
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Autumn duties
Chapter 15: Problems
Chapter 16: Greetings
Chapter 17: Kindness
Chapter 18: Rival
Chapter 19: New friends
Chapter 20: Wrong feeling
First Meeting(Aya and Sora special)
Chapter 21: New friendship?
Chapter 22: Crazy Eyes
Chapter 23: Words of a liar
Chapter 24: The truth
Chapter 25: Run
Chapter 26: Despair
Chapter 27: Regaining hope
Announcement!

Chapter 9: Summer Festival

4.1K 122 46
De Izaya-Orihara-Days

Izaya and Inori were walking in the streets of Ikebukuro. As always Inori was making fun with the people who were passing by. Izaya had no choice but laugh. His laugh was kind of sad. And kind of lonely.

"Iza-chan... What's wrong?" Inori asked.

"Ummm nothing... I was thinking."

"Is that so? Well, what a pity that (Y/n)-chan didn't come with us tonight." She said with a sad face. Izaya heart sunk. He sighed and continued.

The two of them walked for a while and talked about their High School life. Both of them laughed and teased each other.
Time ran fast but they both enjoyed themselves.

"Here Iza-chan. I know you don't like it sweet" Inori said with a smile while giving him a cup of coffee.

"Thanks. You sure remember that." Izaya smiled.

"Hey. Shouldn't we order one for (Y/n)-chan?"

Izaya didn't answer he just nodded.

"OK! Wait a sec!"

"Hey wait! She doesn't like bitter things. Oh... and not too much milk. She likes also some biscuits with it." Izaya said.

"You sure know a lot." Inori smirked.

Izaya felt his heart racing. His cheeks flushed and turned his face away.
In a few minutes Inori was back.

"Here you go." She said.

Izaya nodded again.

"Hey what's the matter? Every time we speak about (Y/n)-chan you get disappointed."

"No.. It's..it's nothing."

"Oh come on! I know you're hiding something. Oh! Are you in love Iza-chan?" She teased him.

Izaya looked down and continued drinking.
Inori's eyes got bigger.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?! That's so cute!!!"

"Shut up! It's not big deal..."

'Oh come on! This must be serious. You and I mean it YOU have never felt this way! This must be something!" She said happily.

"I...i don't know... I guess so...."

"This is just PER-FECT!!" She shouted

"Even if it is she doesn't speak to me anymore."

"Why? What happened?"

"I don't know she began to act strangely. She doesn't even want to look at me." Izaya said and he felt his heart pounding.

"I think that you must tell her the truth."

"No...I..I just can't."

"No? You just said no? You are Izaya Orihara! You have never been afraid in your whole life!" She said proudly.

Izaya looked at her with surprised eyes.

"But...if she doesn't feel that way?" He said sadly.

"Don't worry. If you tell her your true feelings I think she will also give you hers." Inori smiled.

"Yeah... I will try." Izaya smiled.

Inori clapped her hands together and smiled.

To their way home the night seemed warmer. It was about ten o'clock but there were still a lot of people outside. It was summer after all.

"So....when do you plan to go back?" Izaya asked Inori

"Hmmm... well, I was planning to leave tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night is the summer festival. Won't you go?"

"Summer festival? Oh god... I remember how much fun we had when we were kids. I would love to feel those feelings again." She said with a nostalgic face.

"Well...wanna go? I wasn't planning to go but if you wanna...."

"Really?! Yaaayyy!! Iza-chan you're the best!!!" She said and she hugged him tightly.

............

At Izaya's apartment things were quiet. (Y/n) was laying on the couch with her headphones playing music. She was also watching the news. Well maybe only the headlines. She also saw her name on the screen. "Ikebukuro hasn't seen Black Cat for weeks. Maybe she is hiding in the shadows. Fortunately she keeps our town safe."

"Oh god..." She sighed.

Suddenly she saw the door opening. She removed her headphones and cleared her throat.

I will ask him. She said to herself.

Inori seemed too excited. She was hugging Izaya and smiling happily. (Y/n) jealously became bigger.

Why is she always so close to him? She said to herself.

"I can't wait to go to the summer festival with you!! Thanks for inviting me!!" Inori shouted.

(Y/n)'s heart sunk. She felt her breath increasing. Her heart was beating with disappointment.

She quickly got up and rushed to her room.

"Hey! (Y/n)-chan!! We brought you coffee!" Inori said.

"T...thanks... I'm sorry I need to go inside now. I...I feel tired." She said trying to hold her sadness.

"Ooh..o...ok" Inori said surprised.

They both saw her rushing to her room and closing quickly the door.

Izaya sighed and sat down.

"I can see what you meant."

"Ha...see? She acts really weird. I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry everything will be alright. "She tried to comfort him.

"Hey.. After the festival why don't you talk to her?"

"She won't listen to me.."

"She will! Come on! Give it a shot!

Izaya sighed and nodded.
Inori gave him a smile and hugged him.

..............

(Y/n) couldn't help her tears. Her tears felt hotter on her hot face. She tried to forget about Izaya and Inori or how they will end up together. Or even how romantic will it be for them tomorrow, with the fireworks and their laughter.

Stop thinking!! Stop feeling these crazy feelings!! She cried inside of her.

Suddenly she felt a buzz. She wiped her tears and looked for her phone. It was a text message from Aya.

" hey want to come tomorrow to the summer festival?"

" don't know...I may be busy"

" (╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅) pretty please? "

(Y/n) giggled with Aya's cute emoticon. She sighed while her fingers were trying to think of what to answer.
Then she decided to type.

" jeez...fine "

" yayyyy!! (o⌒.⌒o) "

Jeez...these emoticons

" ha-ha. will you stop with these emoticons "

"(Γ • ω• )Γ no... XD "

(Y/n) sighed and played back. She decided to have a good time. With her friends.

That's the best treatment. She thought and smiled.

..........

The festival was really beautiful this year. Tiny lights were shining everywhere. Little kids were playing and laughing all over the place. Smiley faces were behind every counter offering you a sweet or a game.

Inori was acting also like a kid. She was running all over the place with Izaya.

"Wow!! It feels like yesterday when we were here as kids."

"Yeah. Hey.. Your yukata is really nice"

"Thanks! Yours too! Hey look! Let's play that game!" She said and dragged Izaya to that direction.

Suddenly Izaya's eye caught a beautiful yukata far away from him. The owner of the yukata turned around and met his eyes. It was (Y/n). She was so beautiful. Izaya felt his heart racing. He could feel his chest burning. (Y/n) too. They tried to avoid each other's eyes. Suddenly she saw Inori right next to him. She quickly turned around .Then Izaya saw (Y/n) walking away.

"What's wrong?" Inori asked.

"N...nothing." Izaya said.

What is she doing here? Izaya wondered

~END~

Hey my little humans! Hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry if I release the chapters too late. Well I will try to release them more often... Well hope you enjoyed it! See ya around!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.3K 141 16
You have recently moved to Ikebukuro in order to find work. After a certain series of events, you meet an eccentric man who saves your life. With the...
10.9K 350 25
After an incident, Izaya Orihara turns into a 9-month-old baby. Who else to find him other then the beast is Ikebukuro Shizuo Heiwajima. What happens...
1.9K 56 14
~~~~* completed *~~~~You arrive at Ikebukuro knowing that danger lurks in every corner. You have done some research beforehand. You find the place in...
2.7K 139 9
You and Izaya have known each other since you were little, and you've been in love with him since junior high, in your second year of high school you...