Falling In Love With A Badass...

PoisonPanic

It's summer time, and Fran and her two best friends are extremely happy when they get to live in a house on a... Еще

Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 2
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 3
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 4
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 5
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 6
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 7
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 8
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 9
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 10
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 11
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 12
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 13
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 14
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 15
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 16
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 17
Help! A Deleted Scene With A Badass Skater Boy

Falling in Love with a Badass Skater Boy Chapter 18

135 6 2
PoisonPanic

I think it's been like 2 years since I updated this story. The only reason I am updating it is because people still like it and I feel bad leaving this story the way it was. A few important things people may want to know, well majority of my characters are based off of real friends I have/had. Now, I am no longer friends with the two main girls due to some really unfortunate circumstances. I will be phasing them out of the story, but I promise that it will still have the same boys, same adventures, and the same funny story. Thanks for sticking with me, and feel free to comment what you liked about this chapter and how you feel about where the story is going :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheating is a Terrible Thing

I reached my hand out and pushed the key into the lock to our house. A moment passed before the door opened and we were greeted by our beautiful skate park home. I took a step inside and put my bags down. Everyone else flooded inside the massive place and ran around in ecstasy, happy to be back. Zero put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm really happy to be back, it feels so good to see this place again," I said with a small smile spreading across my lips. I put my arms around Zeros neck and went on my tip toes to give Zero a peck on the lips.

"It's always good to be home, but I have been home this entire time," Zero said while he dipped his head lower to my shoulder. An amused expression immediately took over my face as I questioned his meaning.

"So you are saying that while we were in Japan, you simultaneously stayed here at the skate park, effectively being in two places at once? Yeah okay sweetie," I tightened my arms around him and laughed a little bit. He responded with a nip at my neck and gave a giggle when I yelped, not expecting the attack.

"No silly, home is anywhere I am with you," He said with a kiss to the part of me neck he bit. My mouth opened slightly as I looked dazed and confused. That was cute as hell, I completely was not expecting that.

Grateful to have such a sweet man in my life, I nudged his head back up and rewarded his nice words with a slow kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his hand against the small of my back. I scooted closed to him and pushed my hands through his thick messy mane, occasionally tugging on it. The kiss was slow and sweet, and I could feel the love and affection through it.

"Oh my god get a room will you two," Kassie yelled as it caught Kathleen's attention.

Once she saw us, we got a pillow thrown straight at our faces. I couldn't hide my smile when I pulled back and looked at Zeros face. We both burst out into laughter when our eyes met, which just seemed to upset the others more. In turn, we got so many pillows pelted at us that we had to run up the stairs and tackle the attackers, which were Kat and Shane. I took Kat to the floor with ease while Zero had to do a bit of wrestling with Shane to get him down. Eventually though, the tirade stopped as the attackers were subdued.

I got off Kat with a triumphant smile as she crossed her arms and huffed herself into a hissy fit on the floor. Her fun got ruined, so she was going to be bitter for a minute or two. After flipping her the middle finger, I laughed and hopped away to the bathroom.

A few seconds later I was undressed and turning on the water to the shower. I hopped in, relieved to be able to shower in my own home and to get some peace and quiet for a second. Just as I sat sighed and let the hot water relax me, I heard the doorknob creak. It was probably Zero coming in to brush his teeth or something.

"Fran? Don't freak out but it's Dan," a deep husky voice came amid the steamy air. Why would Dan be in here?

"Any reason you decided to come in and interrupt my shower?" I said calmly as I began washing my face. I closed my eyes tightly to keep the face wash from getting into my eyes.

"Well you see, I think Kat is cheating on me," Dan said in an uneasy tone as I heard him clear his throat. He was probably fighting back tears. Instinctually, my eyes flew open as I screamed "What!". Almost immediately I felt the searing pain in my eyes as I started screaming.

"Are you okay? Fran I'm coming in there!" Dan yelled as he pulled back the curtain and threw a towel at me.

My eyesight was blurry and painful but I was able to grab the towel and cover myself. Dan looked at my blood red eyes and confused state before grabbing the shower head and aiming it at my eyes. I whined at the dull pain in my eyes as they still burned like hell. Dan held the back of my head to keep my from moving. After about twenty seconds of rinsing my eyes he put the showerhead back and grabbed my flailing arms from me. Everything was extremely blurry as I couldn't see at all.

"I-I can't see! Oh my god I've gone blind! What do I do, I'm going to be blind forever!" The voice that came from my mouth was supposed to be a little bit more composed, but it ended up being something similar to a squealing pig.

"Calm down, it's just temporary. This has happened to me before, you are just going to have a bad reaction to it for a little while. The combo of water directly to your eye probably wasn't the best thing either, but it was the best I could do in the situation," Dan said as he tried to help me out of the tub. I say tried because I was so unbalanced that he ended up just picking me up and lifting me out. I heard him close the toilet lid and felt us lowering. He ended up sitting on the toilet with me in his lap. My arms were firmly around his neck, holding on for dear life.

"Ahem, pull your towel up Fran you are exposed," Dan said as I felt his neck turn away from me. A crimson blush spread across my face my hands darted to my chest. As expected, my chest had been completely on display because of the towel falling down.

"You saw nothing, these are not the droids you are looking for," I mumbled, trying to make the situation a little less awkward with a Star Wars reference. The chest in front of me vibrated excitedly as Dan burst out into laughter. I cracked a small smile as one of my hands moved to his chest to feel the shaking.

"Now, down to business, what makes you think Kat is cheating on you?" My voice cut off Dan's laugher as he abruptly stopped.

"Well, I essentially caught her. She has been texting this guy, his name is Branson. She has been so preoccupied texting him recently, and one night when she went to bed, I checked her phone," He took a deep sigh as I bit my lip.

Branson was Kat's ex, they had dated for a year before breaking up for a month before she met Dan. Kat was a sucker for Branson, hell every girl was. That boy was pretty gorgeous, with dyed red hair and washboard abs that had every girl drooling. The only catch? He was a complete jerk, like I'm talking mega douche. He cheated on Kat several times with several different girls, and cleaning that mess up was no easy job. She was doing so well, avoiding him for a full month was a new record, I couldn't believe she was texting him again. Anger filled me as I knew whatever they were talking about couldn't have been innocent. I knew Branson, and how Kat could be.

"And I know, you are probably pissed at me for looking at her phone, I know that was totally not okay. I just had to know, was she really cheating on me? Sure enough, I saw some things that really weren't okay. She is meeting up with him today at the ice palace down the road. Is it bad to spy?" His voice was shaky and I could hear the uncertainty in his voice.

"No, it isn't. You have every right to go there and see if she is cheating on you. For all we know, it might be a misunderstanding! I will go with you and check it out. Don't worry, I've got your back Dan," I said, trying to reassure him. I gave him a big hug and squeezed him extra tight. He must be feeling terrible.

"Thanks Fran, I appreciate this more than you could imagine," He wrapped his arms around my back and laid his head on my shoulder.

Dan gave a few shaky breaths as I felt a tear roll down my back. I know I said there was a chance that Kat wasn't cheating on him, but that was slim. Just hearing that, I knew Kat was being shady with this guy. If she cheats on Dan, that will be unforgiveable. Pushing those thoughts in the back of my head, I scratched Dan's back and let him cry it out. After a minute or two of staying like that, Dan picked up his head and cleared his throat. I reached out my arm to wipe his tears but I had to feel around his face clumsily before I was able to locate his eyes. Dan laughed sadly as he stood up with me still in his arms.

"Now, we need to get you clothed and ready to go. Kat should be leaving in like twenty minutes to see him. I'm taking you to your room, so we can get you dressed. Try to play it off like you can see, I don't want anyone to know what happened in the bathroom and what we are doing now," Dan said as he opened the bathroom door. Cold air assaulted my body as a shiver went down my spine.

"When did it get that cold," I mumbled to myself as Dan took me to my bedroom. Strong arms set me down on my bed as Dan went to my closet.

"Just get me casual clothes," I said in no particular direction, not totally sure where Dan was.

"These will work I think?" Dan said in a very confused voice as I felt clothes hit my bed. I dressed myself as best as I could while still blind. Dan left the room as I tried to figure out what was an armhole and what was for a head. When I was finished, Dan walked back into the room and shut the door.

"She blatantly lied to me. She said she was going to visit some friends since she just got back. She lied right to my face," Dan said as listened to him walk in circles.

"You are going to burn a hole in my floor. Come on, write a sign that says I am napping and will kill anyone who comes in. Also, we are going to need to lock the door and go out the window. I know Zero will try to come in if the door is unlocked. He really likes cuddles," I said, trying not to leave any holes in our plan.

"That's a good idea, I'm on it," Dan said as he scribbled and taped a piece of paper to my door.

Arms flew underneath me as I felt myself being lifted. Getting out of this window was going to be a challenge, especially with my temporary blindness. The my room was on the second floor, which only complicated things. Fortunately, there was a structure similar to a ladder outside of my window. It was supposed to be used for plants to climb, but it would have to work for people now. Dan shifted me to his back as I latched onto him for dear life.

As soon as we left the window, I felt unsteady as the ladder like structure buckled under our weight. I tried to take a deep breath and keep my faith in Dan. Just as we reached the halfway mark, I heard a deafening crack that sent me into a panic. A second after, I felt gravity take hold as we went spiraling to the ground.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Truth Or Dare OrLet

Любовные романы

479 74 20
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...
14.1K 405 44
Have you ever had such a bad heart break from your first relationship that your thinking towards love does a 180 degree flip and turns into an unexpl...
The Best Kind of Betrayal Scout

Подростковая литература

6.9K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
Torn Danielle Stone

Подростковая литература

3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...