Dark Paradise (Camren)

alrenreguiaf5H tarafından

You have your moral and your principles above all, you follow the law, you pay every tax. And by divine inter... Daha Fazla

Little Note + Summary
Serial Killer (1)
The message and drinks (2)
The Cop (3)
Balans (4)
The Hunt (5)
I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)
Hot Beach (7)
Scopolamine (8)
Choices (9)
Guns and fire (11)
Family business (12)
You're not alone (13)
The rehearsal (14)
Sex (15)
Crossroad (16)
You have to stop (17)
Disappointments (18)
Escape (19)
Angel (20)
Make love to me (21)
Hurricane (22)
Haiti (23)
Medical report (24)
Second day (25)
The other (26)
Know that I'm here (27)
Discovery (28)
The re-encounter (29)
Clarifying (30)
Curse in disguise (31)
Sister (32)
All I Want (33)
Be my girlfriend? (34)
I'm lovin' your skin (35)
There's no forgiveness (36)
Let it all go (37)
Close to you (38)
Maniac Polaroid x Deputy Cabello (39)
Bad blood (40)
Family (41)
Dinner (42)
Seduction (43)
Veromani's engagement (44)
He's gone (45)
The website (46)
The beginning of the end (47)
Russian Roulette (48)
Decisions (49)
Ramon (50)
Threats (51)
Truce? (52)
Veromani (53)
Britt (54)
I can kill you (55)
04/01/2019 (56)
Déjà Vu (57)

The Interrogation (10)

25.8K 633 1.4K
alrenreguiaf5H tarafından

NOTE: For a better reading when I point out in the chapter listen to the song "Serial Killer by Lana Del Rey", and when I point out again listen to "Kill Me by The Pretty Reckless" ;) 

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

*Two weeks later, Police Station, Monday, 9:45PM*

My head was dizzy and it's been hours since I was in that room, I was clogged with coffee. Camila still hadn't sat down, she walked from one side to the other, concentrated, she seemed to be having a dialogue with herself. I let out a laugh at the sight of her in action, it was sexy.

-Miss Jauregui, what's so funny? – she asked putting both her hands on the table, glaring at me with her eyes.

-I'm just so clogged with caffeine, Camila, that...

-Deputy Cabello for you while we are in here. – she cut me and I swallowed hard.

-Alright, "Deputy Cabello". – I repeated with the same tone she used – It's just that I'm so clogged with caffeine, I don't know what else you want from me.

-I want the truth, Jauregui.

-Can I light a cigarette? – I asked pulling out the pack of cigarettes from my jacket.

Camila turned around and grabbed a lighter from the solid wood shelf, and bent over the table leaving her cleavage showing. She was wearing a navy blue blouse with a few buttons unbuttoned, due to the hours we've been there, she relaxed slightly her appearance. In her second attempt sliding her thumb on the metal pulley that the object contained, she was able to light my cigarette, and I pulled a little smoke into my mouth, feeling my vision get cloudy and a groggy wave hit me.

-I want you to tell me where you were yesterday. – she said walking again from one side to the other.

-I already told you, Cami... – I choked on my own words – Deputy Cabello.

-I'm not kidding here, you were seen with Luke Scott leaving the club.

-You really want to know what I was doing yesterday? – I brought the cigarette to my mouth again giving another drag, to then let out the thick smoke in the environment – Yesterday I was inside the bathroom of Twilight's Dawn sticking my tongue down your throat. – I said and let out a chuckle, bringing the cigarette to my mouth again. Camila huffed.

*Twilight's Dawn, Sunday, 10:10PM* 

-Laurenn... – Camila said taking a deep breath – Let's go, I don't people to think that we disappeared together.

-But we did. – I said laughing and pulled her lower lip.

-I know. – Camila pushed me gently and turned to the mirror, fixing her hair – We can finish this later.

-This means that you accept my proposal? – she just remained silent with a half smile, she was shy, Camila bit her lower lip staring at me through the mirror – Later when? – I approached and turned her to me, Camila wasn't drunk, but yet, her cheeks were flushed, wild hair and that sexy air, her so bright brown eyes left me hypnotized. The brunette in front of me was so beautiful and so simple – I'm Camila deprived. – I said giving a gentle peck on her lips.

-What a liar, when I got here you were with Britt. – she said making a face.

-If I was with you, I wouldn't be with her. – she laughed amusedly and embarrassed – But let's go, this door can't stay locked for long. – Camila smiled and nodded, but before she could turn around, I buried my hand in her hair and pulled her to a calm kiss, gradually she parted her lips for my tongue to enter and make a delightful massage on her tongue. Camila had the best kiss that I had ever experienced, she knew how to guide her tongue to send well-aimed twinges to my core.

*Police Station, Monday, 9:50PM*

-Luke and I have met before. – I rolled my eyes.

-What do you mean?

-We met in a nightclub, and we went to a hotel, but nothing happened.

-And why not, Miss Jauregui? – Camila asked cynically.

-Because he drank too much. – she laughed amused by my "misfortune".

-And how did you meet him in the club? – Camila asked finally sitting in front of me.

*Twilight's Dawn, Sunday, 10:20PM*

I went up on stage and the audience went wild. I felt happier than on the other days. I had made out with Camila in the bathroom and all my new friends were here supporting me. Troy with that famous twinkle in his eyes, ever since he started dating Ally he performed better therefore the results of our shows were so much better, blessed be love. The repertoire was the same. I tried hard not to look at my friend with benefits, but it was inevitable when one of my favorite songs began, "Serial Killer" by Lana Del Rey.

*(Play song)*

* Wish I may

Wish I might find my one true love tonight

Do you think that he could be you? *

I sang and smiled devilishly at the deputy. Would it be cruel to play with someone's feelings? Maybe it wasn't totally a game, maybe it's just a sign that I can have emotional ties with someone, even if it wasn't love, just affection.

* I know that what I do isn't right

I can't stop what I love to do

So I murder love in the night

Watching them fall one by one they fight *

I swallowed hard feeling the tension running through my body. I felt naked in front of the Latina in front of me, I felt like I was telling her my secrets.

* Baby, I'm a sociopath

Sweet serial killer *

Camila didn't take her eyes off me. I was sitting, it was an acoustic version of the song, I was just feeling my blood running through my veins. She looked at me, intrigued, she undressed me with her eyes, pierced me and I did the same .

But when I looked at all the people, one among the crowd caught my eye. It was Luke. What the hell was he doing here?

Fate could only be kidding me, this was a dangerous game, but I wouldn't back down, not at all.

* Baby, I'm a sociopath

Sweet serial killer *

I finished the song hearing the deafening cheers. I looked around the room with a smile in appreciation. The house was full and that filled me with pride, for what I've become.

As soon as I finished the show, I looked for Luke among the people, knocking over a drink in a guy that appeared suddenly in my way. But as soon as I reached my target I felt a relief.

-What the hell are you doing here?

-L... L... Lauren?

-What is it? Did you see a ghost? – I asked ironically.

-I didn't know that you owned this place. I just came to relax. And I... I...

-I'm not the owner, idiot. I work here. And if you were smarter, you'd sought to know before attending any type of environment. Your record isn't the best with me, Luke, if I were you I wouldn't complain...

-Why all this rudeness, Lauren? – he asked and I "woke up". I couldn't scare him, I needed him close.

-I'm sorry, I just got upset for not having had time to see you. – I smiled forcefully and he opened a smile as well.

-It's okay, beautiful. We can go to a more private place, what do you think?

-Easy there, tiger. I'm here with some friends, go have fun and some drinks and meet me at midnight at the exit. – I pointed to the emergency exit, but there was a camera, however very few people. I was trying to keep my cool. But what he deserved, pretty soon would come – That's the club's emergency exit, is it okay if it's there?

-It's fine, Lauren. – he looked at his wristwatch and winked at me – Well then, see you in a little bit. – he leaned forward and gave a kiss on my face, I smiled forcefully at him and turned around, heading towards the table where the girls were.

*Police Station, Monday, 10:00PM*

-Camila, I left with the guy, yes, we were going to a hotel. – I made a brief pause and heard Camila's breathing getting heavy – But I changed my plans.

-You were really going to a hotel with him? – she asked, she seemed disgusted.

-Yes, and I also told you that I changed my plans, can you please pay attention to my story? It must be the fifth time that I tell you this part. – I said taking another sip of the twentieth coffee that was in front of me. Camila kept her recorder with us at all times.

-I have the right to ask you how many times I want and you only have the right to answer me, without any alteration, or I can arrest you for contempt. – she said seriously – Carry on.

-So, I went back to the club.

*Twilight's Dawn, Sunday, 11:57PM*

I took one last big sip from my glass of Whiskey. I brought my hand to the pocket of my jacket pulling out my phone and pressing the center button lightening up the screen light, indicating that it was 11:57PM, so I got up and walked calmly to the emergency exit. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes from the same pocket where my phone was, from where I pull out one cigarette and brought it up to my mouth. With my hands I pushed the door leaving the hot and stuffy club, stepping out into the fresh air.

Everyone had left already. Camila, Dinah and Vero because they had to work early, Ally and Troy had already left a while ago. Those two with old people spirit. I shook my head smiling, closing the big emergency door to then immediately take care of lighting my cigarette, pulling the smoke into my mouth. I leaned against the wall closing my eyes, enjoying the pleasures of nicotine invade me, to then let out the smoke through my nostrils. I was in a totally positive vibe, when the noise of the door made me open my eyes, Luke appeared in front of me opening a wide smile.

-Hey, beautiful. – he said approaching me, leaning his body to mine.

My will was to push him right there and put out my cigarette in his eyes. When his lips met my neck I cringed trying to show resistance, but his hands that were on my waist brought my body closer to his. Luke's lips ran on my neck, I felt a chill go through my whole body. Ew, disgusting.

-Luke, stop! – I grumbled trying to push him – Let's go to a hotel. – he pulled away his face from my neck and looked into my eyes, opening a naughty smile.

-Of course, but first... Give me a kiss. – he said with his mouth already close to mine, about to touch it. It was possible to feel in his breath that he had consumed a very large amount of alcohol. I closed my eyes, squeezing them, already dreading what was coming.

-Wait! – I pushed him again. "Lauren, you are not being professional, come on!", I thought encouraging myself. I had already kissed so many guys in my life, one more wouldn't be a problem, right? Wrong. I had kissed Camila today, the taste of her lips was still hovering over mine, it wouldn't be fair to trade her taste for Luke's. He then backed away from my face, huffing – Easy, tiger. We can meet later in the same hotel we met last time, I still have to solve something related to the club.

-At 02:15AM?

-At 02:15AM. – I confirmed winking at him, and he opened a smile. I walked in large steps to the door.

*Police Station, Monday, 10:15PM*

Camila interrupted me, going crazy and palming both her hands hard on the table that separated us.

-Ahhh, you are finally speaking the truth, Miss Jauregui. – she shouted making me almost knock over the cup of coffee that was on the way to my mouth, it was even comical this reaction of hers, she looked like a kid on a sugar high – So you claim to have met the victim later.

-Dafuq, Camila. – I grumbled. Camila kept looking at me with hope – You scared me.

-Deputy Cabello, as I already told you, please. – she asked while dragging her chair slightly back, making room for her to sit. Camila had a smile on her face, almost in desperation. I ran my hand a little shaky through my hair, I was nervous, but doing my best to not show. Camila is a great observer and knows how to point out when there's something wrong, and I needed to maintain my control. I took a deep breath inhaling as much air as possible to then let it out – Come on, Jauregui, I want to hear it from your mouth.

-What makes you think it was me? He was a drug addict, I'm not surprised, so answer me. – I asked looking away from the cup of coffee that was almost at the end to look at that beautiful brown of her eyes – You don't even let me finish speaking, it seems that you want me to be guilty.

Time to play.

-Maybe that's exactly what you want. – I accommodated myself on the chair bending my body slightly forward – You can't handle the burden of cheating on your asshole of a boyfriend with me, right? So you found a way to get rid of two headaches at the same time. – I held out my index finger – First, you get rid of the burden of the not so good girl cheating on the fiancé. – along with my index finger I held out my middle finger – Second, you "close" this case easily. – I leaned my back again against the chair opening a sarcastic smile.

Camila pierced me with her eyes, it looked like she was about to draw her gun and shoot me in the forehead.

-What are you insinuating, Jauregui? Are you saying that I'm mixing work with personal life, and in the process, wanting to blame an innocent? – Camila asked with her voice altered, almost shouting. Bingo. The smile that was already on my face widened even more, leaving Camila even more nervous than she already was.

-So you agree that I'm innocent? – I asked calmly. Camila looked at me taking a deep breath, and shook her head.

-I... I didn't say that. – she answered already stumbling over her words – Stop changing the subject, Jauregui. I'm the one who's interrogating here and I won't tolerate jokes in my precinct. – Camila continued with her voice firm and authoritative. She's back. I felt my body shiver. That authoritarian way of hers ended me and my sanity. I bit my lower lip as I stared at her – I'm tired of this. Tell me, Miss Jauregui, did you kill Luke Scott in the early hours of Monday morning?

I looked at Camila grabbing my cup and bringing it up to my mouth, taking two long sips. Then I put it back on the table, where I started drumming with my fingers. I looked up to stare at Camila, she was with a tired countenance, but she didn't let it shake her armor of deputy.

-You really want to know where I was? – I asked calmly, Camila just nodded as she took a big sip of her coffee.

*Twilight's Dawn, Monday, 00:40AM*

The club was already practically empty. I was sitting in front of the counter where Normani washed a few glasses. I pulled out my phone from my pocket going straight to my contacts, I needed some distraction that night, so I ran my eyes over the big contact list that my phone provided, but the noise of a glass on top of the counter drew my attention. I looked up and looked at the glass of Whiskey full in my direction, I looked at Normani who winked at me, and I went back to looking at the glass and realized that I had already too much to drink and how much my body begged for the soft bed of my apartment.

-Normani. – I called her as I picked up the glass of Whiskey bringing it up to my mouth. The brunette continued what she was doing, but let out a nasal sound for me to continue – Why don't you sleep in my house today? – Normani stopped what she was doing to look at me, arching her eyebrows – Look... It's closer, and today you aren't going to sleep with Vero, and you know, I didn't want to sleep alone today and etc.

-You are only inviting me because you weren't able to talk to any "hoe". – she answered laughing, making me look at her incredulously – But before you say anything... I accept it because I'm nice.

-Great. I just hope Vero doesn't get upset. – I began to speak, but soon was interrupted.

-Relax, she's already tired of your explanations about our friendship every time you invite me to sleep at your house. – I started laughing accompanied by Normani – Hey, snow white, I'm just gonna go get my things. – she said and I just nodded.

*Police Station, Monday, 10:25PM*

-So Normani Kordei slept in your house? Then tell me, why didn't she stay longer in your house? – Camila asked this time with both hands flat on the table that separated our contact.

Again I had a mind-blowing sight, and what a sight, of Camila's breasts, making me not pay attention to her words. They were so perfect, so soft and fit inside my mouth, a delight. I could tear those pieces of clothing that left me salivating with that sight.

-Can you please pay attention to what I'm saying and not to my cleavage, Miss Jauregui? – I shook my head removing those thoughts from my head.

-I wasn't looking at your breasts. – Camila arched her eyebrows making me huff – Normani doesn't live in my house, she just slept, she ate breakfast with me and then left to take care of her life. – Camila stayed a while watching me.

My stomach grumbled, it has been hours that I was there without eating.

-Could you go a little faster with this? God. My stomach is crying of hunger.

Camila didn't say anything, just got up and walked to the door giving two knocks, which was immediately opened. Then Camila disappeared leaving me alone in that big room. I think I convinced her, I have to convince her, but Camila is very intelligent and insistent, unlike other professionals in this area. Camila performed her job with passion and honor which made me admire her a lot. The noise of the door opening caught my attention, and a tall and strong uniformed young man walked up to me.

-Miss Jauregui, please follow me. – I eyed the tall young man for a few seconds, to then let out a tired breath of air and getting up.

The man took me from the interrogation room taking me to another room, this one was different, it had more security, I assume due to the door being more thick. I was wondering if Camila had the authority to leave me in that place for so long, but it's okay, I enjoyed being with her, I felt safe, as amazing as it sounds.

It wasn't exactly a cell, but it was securely locked. I sat on a cold stool desiring again the warm chair in which I was for hours. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes in an attempt to numb the pain in my head and in my stomach that didn't stop grumbling, not even for a minute. In this moment flashes came into my head.

*Flashback On*

After we got home, Normani and I decided to drink a nice glass of hot chocolate. While Normani took a shower, I prepared our drinks. I walked to the counter grabbing the chocolate powder, adding it to the glass while waiting for the milk to boil on the stove. When I heard something ringing, and it came from my purse. I walked in large steps to it and pulled out my phone, the screen was lit with a text from Britt:

Britt: Goodnight, sexy, I wanted you here in my bed. What do you think?

I shook my head laughing. This girl doesn't give up ever. I looked again at the screen that marked the time, it was already 01:30AM. Fuck! Luke. Mani would fall asleep quickly, that's a fact, she was exhausted, and I could easily...

-Jesus Christ, Mani! You scared me! – I complained with my heart racing after hearing a thud, breaking me out of my thoughts. Normani burst out laughing while I grabbed the milk and poured it into our glasses.

-Relax, snow white, who should've been frightened was me, with that white face of yours. – who laughed this time was me. I grabbed the glass and handed it to my best friend.

-Thank you. – Normani thanked bringing the glass up to her lips, taking a big sip – Hmmm! – she made a nasal sound – Yummy! I love the hot chocolate you make. – I smiled at her.

Normani drank almost the whole glass of milk when she began to feel sleepy. In dragged steps I took her to my bed where she accommodated herself before blacking out, entering a deep sleep. I grabbed my duvet and covered her, warming her. I checked on Normani one last time before leaving. Thanks to the cold present in Miami that night, I had to dress warmly. I called the taxi service and in less than 15 minutes the taxi was already stopped in front of my house. I entered it and gave the coordinates to the taxi driver.

The drive was tranquil, the taxi driver stopped the car close to the agreed location, two blocks away to be more exact, then I paid him and left. I walked to a somewhat dark alley and stood there waiting, and within a few minutes I saw Luke's car around the corner. Now was the time, I grabbed my phone from my coat's pocket and typed a text for him:

Lauren: I won't be able to go, I invited my friend to sleep at my house, I'm very tired. (01:58AM, message sent)

Luke stopped the car near me, it was possible to see him grab his phone probably reading my text, because then he punched the steering wheel. I put on my gloves and before he turned on the car, I ran to the passenger door opening it. Luke looked frightened in my direction, his eyes looked like two reddish spheres. Drugs. When he realized who it was, he took care of opening a broad smile.

-Fuck, you scared me.

He approached his face towards me, and I brought my hand to his neck, interlacing my fingers in his hair in which I held tightly, pulling him back. Luke made a face of pin as I bit my lip and inched closer to his face.

-Do you want me, Luke? – I asked sensually before biting the tip of his ear, and he moaned – Well then, you'll have me. – in a quick and rough act I hit his head against the steering wheel of the car, making him black out.

I got out of the car, going around it and pushing him onto the passenger seat, taking over the wheel and speeding up the car. I drove quickly through the deserted streets of Miami until arriving to my "lair". It was a little hard to remove Luke's body from inside the damn car, but I was able to drag him into the lair, hanging him in two suspended chains.

*(Play song)*

Luke was still unconscious. I walked calmly to my small radio, turning it on, "Kill Me" by The Pretty Reckless began with the soft voice of Taylor Momsen. I grabbed a cigarette from the pack that was in my pocket, bringing it up to my mouth and lighting it with the silver detailed lighter. I took a strong drag making my throat burn, and walked over to a bucket full of water that was near me letting out the smoke that I was holding. Calmly I took off my coat staying only with a black tank top, and threw it on top of a small chair. I brought the cigarette to my mouth again pulling some smoke, and left it there. I crouched down picking up the bucket, with it I walked closer to Luke and threw all the content at the son of a bitch's face as I let out the smoke through my nostrils. He then woke up scared due to the icy water.

-FUCK! – he complained opening his eyes slowly. I walked over to the wall next to me grabbing a baseball bat, walking back to Luke dragging the bat on the floor. Luke looked at me scared – What the fuck is this, Lauren? – I lifted the bat up to my shoulder while with the other hand I held the cigarette, taking one last drag.

Luke opened a naughty smile.

-Ohhhh! I get it, this is a game of yours, right? That masochism thing... I'm loving this. – I let out a chuckle letting out the smoke along, and threw the rest of the cigarette towards him, hitting his chest – AAAHHH! – Luke groaned in pain when the cigarette came into contact with his skin, and I didn't wait any longer, I approached him with the bat and lifted it with all my strength, taking a blow on his rib – FUCKKKK! – he shouted making me let out a laugh.

-Are you in pain, Luke? – I inched closer grabbing his face, squeezing it – Tell me. Are you in pain? – I let go of his face backing away from him, lifting the bat again repeating the same process, with all my strength I took another blow on his rib, probably breaking it, as he shouted painfully. I looked at him and the blood ran down his forehead due to me hitting his head on the steering wheel, causing me an immense pleasure – Come on, Luke, tell me! – I lifted the bat pointing towards him – Tell me if it was like this that your ex-girlfriend screamed! – in one swift move I lifted the bat again, hitting straight into his other rib.

-AAAAAAAHHHH! FUCCKKK! – Luke screamed with a weeping voice, struggling in the chains that suspended him off the ground – STOP, PLEASE! – he shouted again.

-I'll only stop when you admit. – I answered laughing as I lifted my bat again and took another blow but with all my strength, making Luke pass out from the pain – Bastard! – I grumbled.

I walked over to the bucket thrown into the corner, bringing it to the small tank, filling it with water again. In long strides, I approached Luke again throwing the water at him, making him wake up scared again. Luke looked at both sides scared until his eyes landed on me, instantly his eyes watered.

-Ple...Please, Lauren. – he whimpered. Seeing him pleading made my whole body shiver, and a smile appeared on my lips – For the love of God, let me go. – Luke groaned in pain nonstop, his body was no longer upright like before, it was limp, he was only standing because of the chains.

I stared at him wholly, his eyes were beginning to close again, but I walked up to him grabbing his face, lifting it. His eyes were already closed, so with a hard slap on his face they opened again. I held his face firmly, looking deep into his eyes. Oh, these blue eyes will look great in the Polaroid photo.

-Tell me, Luke. – I squeezed his face again, harder, making him groan weakly – Just admit it, Luke, and I promise to end your pain. – I whispered close to his ear.

Luke shook his head, so I let go of his face again, backing away from him. I lifted my bat again taking one, two, three blows on his legs. Luke squirmed and screamed trying to dodge the blows, which was in vain. Seeing him like that made me completely turned on. When I lifted the bat to take the fourth blow, Luke interrupted me.

-STOP, STOP, STOOOPPP, PLEASE! – he shouted making me stop halfway, I lifted the bat again preparing myself for a new blow – IT WAS ME, IT WAS ME... I... I KILLED HER, I RAPED HER.

A feeling ran through my body like a numbing drug. I opened a broad smile, approaching Luke, pulling out my usual dagger and dragging it across his stomach, ripping his shirt wet with sweat, making a deep cut. The blood welled up flooding his shirt. Luke just groaned and groaned.

-Tell me, Luke, you haven't told me if it was like this that your ex groaned while you raped her and then cruelly killed her. – I lowered the dagger to his genitals, stopping with the tip right on top, making Luke get into desperation.

-Yes, yes, yes, it was worse. – Luke admitted. I looked at him before sticking the dagger deep into his cock – AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! – he let out a scream, making me almost reach an orgasm of such satisfaction that I felt in that moment. Then I removed the dagger.

-Good boy. – obviously I already had all this confession in tape, but I needed to hear him say it before finishing everything. I walked around him, his blood dripped on the floor forming a puddle – Tell me... Do you have any request? I could leave you here bleeding to death, which won't be long.

-Pl... Plea... Please, just kill me already. – he begged.

-Thy will be done. – I stopped in front of him looking deep into his eyes – Send a kiss to the devil.

I stuck the dagger with all my strength directly hitting his heart, it wasn't the deserved death, but it was quick. I didn't have much time, soon it would be morning. Luke's body went limp, I walked to the chains' clips releasing his wrists marked by blood, I laid him down on the floor and walked over to the closet, taking out my Polaroid. I turned around and slowly I was already close to his body thrown amid a large pool of blood, I crouched down and his eyes were closed, so I opened them and the water blue tone made room for a dark and opaque blue. I pointed the camera and took the photo.

*Flashback Off*

*Police Station, Monday, 11:20PM*

I was already impatient and with my mind set on calling one of my father's attorneys, when the door opened. Camila walked in, she was smiling, she didn't seem like the same Camila from hours ago.

-Lauren, I'm sorry for taking so long. – she smiled.

-It's okay. I nearly died of boredom, but I'm fine. – I said laughing – So? Am I free to go?

-I wanted to tell you that what happened here today was a standard procedure.

-I understand.

Camila sat in front of me and threw on top of the table her gun and a flannel, and she began to disassemble it and clean it.

-She's beautiful. – I said smiling.

-Yes, she is and she needs care.

-Just like you.

-What? – she looked at me curiously.

-You are beautiful and you need care. – I said with a wink.

-And dangerous. – she smiled back.

-Yes. Dangerous.

-You know something, Jauregui? It's a terrible idea to flirt with a deputy in her natural habitat.

-And why?

-Normani has just been interrogated. – she said ignoring my question – And she confirmed your alibi. – I sighed in relief – You are free to go.

I got up and approached Camila, pulling her chair back, causing her to open her arms in surprise. I threw my hair to the side, to then support my hands on the chair back, slowly sitting on her lap, doing my best to rub my body on hers. And buried my hands in her hair.

-I think I deserve a proper apology, what do you think?

-----

NOTE: The next chapter dfghjkllkjhgfdfghjklkjhghjk Prepare yourselves ;)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??