Naughty; j.g

由 chokemegilinsky

"we can't do this," she whispers. " and why not?" he starts to chew on her neck. " it's naughty." " that's wh... 更多

chapter 1| moving in
chapter 2| the phone game
chapter 3| thunderstorms
chapter 4| friends?
chapter 5| hickeys and milkshakes
chapter 6| dreams
chapter 7| im sorry!
chapter 8| Lohanthony's visit
chapter 10| the party of a lifetime
chapter 11| the fair
chapter 12| the hospital
chapter 13| May jealousy
chapter 14| 3am

chapter 9| december news

5.4K 105 47
由 chokemegilinsky

unedited
-

waking up from another gross dream that involved Jack made me throw up.

I look at my phone and squeeze my eyes together while staring at the colorful screen.

3:24 am

I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom.

I go to the bathroom, wash my hands, and crawl back into bed.

i wonder what Jack is doing? I bit my nail and stare at nothing in the darkness. why do I care about him all of a sudden?

I sit in my bed for a while till my legs gain a mind of their own and walk to Jack's room.

I kinda just stand their for a few minutes thinking of what I'm doing here, what do I say if I go in?

a few moments later, the door swings open and a sleepy Jack who jumped at the sight of me.

" Ireland," he whispers. " what the fuck are you doing?"

wow harsh much?

I shake my hurt feeling away and stare at him for a while, " I-I-I couldn't sleep so I thought that.... um never mind."

I begin to walk away but he grabs my arm, " what do you want Ireland?"

" I don't know," I look at the ground. " can I um like-"

" spit it out!" he whispers harshly.

" canyouhelpmefallbacktosleep?" I say really quickly.

" what?" his eyebrows pull together and he sadly let goes of my arm.

" can you help me fall back to sleep?" I ask not looking at his face.

" em.. yeah uh my bed or yours?" he begins to do a potty dance. I smile a little.

" my bed?" I say more like a question.

"ok well I'll see you there in a sec. I have to pee." I walk back to my room and lay in my bed waiting for Jack to come.

2 minutes later, he shows up with a pillow and blanket and pants because he wasn't wearing any earlier.

" do you um want to.. you know... cuddle?" he asks awkwardly.

" uh only if you want to." I'm so bad at making decisions.

" ok just lay back and I-I'll just swipe my arm under your body... I don't know why I'm explaining this. you know how to cuddle," he puts one arm under my body and one on top of my body making a heated blanket.

his huge, muscular arms rise up as he breathes against my neck making me even hotter.

oh god he is just so cu- no stop he's your stepbrother.

I turn over and stare at his face as his eyes stare into mine.

" I'm uh gonna go to sleep now," I smile and close my eyes.

I feel him pull me closer to his body making me melt in his touch.

it's almost Christmas, I begin to think. I wonder if Jack is gonna buy me something. I'm so stupid, he isn't gonna buy me anything.

I open one eye to see Jack asleep with a frustrated face on his face.

" j-just keep going," he whispers. " Ireland quit stalling."

oh my gosh, he's having a dream about me.

-

I wake up at 10 in the morning to an empty bed but at least Jack left a note.

Ireland,
madison came over to pick me up for breakfast. I hope I didn't wake you up at all. I left a pop tart in the toaster when I left. hopefully your mom didn't eat it. ok I have to go because Madison is done going to the bathroom. I'll see you later.
-jack

I hold the note close to my heart then kiss it. he even left food for me. I love when people do that.

oh my god, I need to stop fantasizing over Jack. he has Madison.

I rub my eyes and get out of bed then walk downstairs to see pop tarts standing in the toaster, calling my name.

I grab them and turn on Netflix to finish watching American horror story.

around 11, Jack and Madison come home with a Denny's bag in each of their hands.

" hey ire, whatcha watching?" Jack asks walking to the kitchen with his food. I hear him open the fridge then close it. he comes back with empty hands.

" watching American horror story. wanna join?" I ask not removing my attention from the television.

" yeah," he smiles and sits next to me. Madison clears her throat and looks at Jack with ' what the fuck am I supposed to do?' face. " babe just sit down somewhere."

she scoffs and then snuggles up against him. I look at them for a second, wishing that Madison would leave so we could spend some time together but I put all my attention back into the show.

we finish season 4 and it was 3. I decided to get dressed in dark blue washed jeans with rips in them and a striped buttoned up shirt that showed my bra a little. I throw on a necklace that said my name then put my hair down.

I put on low-cut white chucks then grabbed my phone and my purse. I just need to get out of the house. I hear Jack and Madison arguing which made me quietly walk down the stairs.

" why are you focusing on her when I'm right here? I'm all you need. I can give you everything you want," she whines.

" Madison, I'm just trying to be friendly. we're gonna be siblings in months. I might as well treat her like a sibling and that's what I'm doing," he tugs on his hair.

I walk down the stairs and jack turns his attention to me, " where are you going?"

" pet store. I'm bored," I begin to walk to the door.

" can I come? I'm bored too," he asks. without looking, I nod.

" where should I go?" Madison asks annoyingly.

" just go home babe. I'll see you tomorrow." she scoffs and walks out the door and to her car.

first she calls Jack over and they have a heated make out session in front of me. I just roll my eyes and open my car door.

Madison pushes him off of her then runs her fingers through his hair.

after they have a gross kiss fight, Jack walks to my car.

" let's go."
-
I park the car and open the door. I step out of the car then slam the car door shut.

I walk in front of Jack into the pet store. I see this one puppy that I practically run to.

he's sleeping but as soon as Jack walks over, he wakes up then yawns. I heart eye at the puppy's yawning.

" I want him," I stare at the dog through the glass.

" then get him." Jack looks at me making his statement sound like a 'duh'.

" I don't have $200 dollars, Jack."

" how about I help you play for him." he looked at the tiny puppy that I was drooling over.

" you would really do that?" I ask looking at him.

" what are brothers for?" he shrugged then went to find an assistant.

I cringe when he said he's my brother. siblings aren't supposed to have nasty dreams about each other.

-

Jack drove us home as I sat in the passenger seat, looking at the tiny husky through one of the holes in the box he was in.

he was sleeping on a blanket that I picked out. Jack couldn't decide what blanket would make the careless puppy happy.

we pulled into the driveway to see my mom and soon-to-be stepdad were home.

God, I hated David!

he annoyed me. he took my coffee mugs, made rules for me, ate my poptarts. I could see why Jack hated his dad so much.

" hey Jack."

" hm," he hummed closing the car door.

" why did your dad and mom get divorced?" I immediately regret asking because he stopped in his path and just looked down at the ground.

" they didn't get divorced. my mom.... killed herself. she had breast cancer and never told anyone of us about it. a few months later, I found her in the tub with pills on the side and her under water. I guess the pain was too much to handle so she took the easy way out. I was only 10." his story about his mom moved my heart.

I could tell that she meant a lot to him because he started to tear up a bit. I really wanted to hug him but I didn't know if he would be okay with it. so I watched him mope to the door.

I did feel really bad considering he went straight to his room and slammed the door shut. so much for being friends.

--

time passed and dinner was served, I kept holding the new puppy I got trying to think of a name for him.

Jack finally came downstairs with puffy eyes. I looked at him and immediately felt bad because I was the one who made him cry.

my mom told him to sit down next to me because she has some great news.

I look down at Jack and i's new puppy then look at my mother standing with the devil.

my smile went away as soon as she handed me a paper that said planned parenthood.

" your pregnant?!" I scream throwing the paper at her.

she looked happy to be pregnant again. little did she know that once your past 40, you can die from giving birth.

" mom, you can die! your past 40!" I stand up ran to my room but first gave the dog to Jack.

he didn't look happy either. actually, hatred filled his eyes. I was kinda surprised because Jack doesn't care about anything but himself so when he yelled at his father for knocking up my mom, I knew he cared about me.

he knew how much I despised his father. he knew that if David did something to my mom, I would be the one to kill him first. so getting my mom pregnant was basically trying to kill her.

Jack punched his dad then death stared my mother down. I went upstairs and he followed me.

" ire, I'm sorry about my d-"

" it's ok. I'm thinking about running away anyway." I tell him.

" where would you even go?" he asked.

" maybe California? Omaha isn't the place I want to spend the rest of my life." I look at the sleeping husky.

Jack and I ended up talking all night long, talking about everything we could possibly think of. I found so much about him like he's middle name is Finnegan.  we also named our sleepy husky, koda bear.

I fell asleep with my head in his lap and him stroking my long hair.

man, I'm falling for him hard.

-

hey I updated and happy new year!!!

2k16 is gonna be lit!!

my birthday is coming up!! January 7th!!

anyways byyyyyeeee lovelys 💤💘💖🎉🍦💸💖😹😩😹😞😐💚💘😹🙄🙃😊😑😐😹💖😑😇❣🙄💸🎉💛💚💖😞😇🙄🍦😍🎉🎉😹🙃🙄😞💀

-zaraé

1833 words

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

435K 7K 39
"Jack, we really shouldn't" I whispered. His lips made contact with the nape of my neck. "Johnson won't know, don't worry Lia" he said, taking my sk...
834K 21.8K 32
"He won't be enough for you Alex." Nate said. "H-he is." I stuttered. He scoffed and pushed me against the wall, his breath on my cheeks. "You want p...
1.5M 37.4K 23
"that mouth of yours is too dirty for that pretty face." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #6
305K 5K 32
"I knew this would happen. I strictly said no feelings-." "'Just sex'," I air quoted. "Yeah, I know Jack but It's not my fault. I can't help who I ha...