Best Friend's Father

Da sparklehaze

Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny th... Altro

Redder than Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.
You only want me for my money
I think you'd be great with a sponge
Girl problems
I like the pain
Cloud Nine
shame game
Drama queen
In dreamland
Like some lovesick teenager
Bone crushing
Creep
Butterflies
Rainbow
Forever and always
Fancy
Hopeful eyes
Nicknames
Disgust
Happy
Settle
Celebrate
Say
Madly in love
Promise
Forgive
Cry
We never stopped
A/N
His two boys
shame game part 2
Cloud of happiness
Like teenagers
Home
Judge
Play
Figure it out
Gem
Dream
HELP
Epilouge

Something anything

6.3K 254 156
Da sparklehaze

Warning : blöwjobs ahead, proceed with caution.

Luke's breath caught in his throat and his heart thundered against his shaved chest.

"What's going on?" He asked with sweaty palms and licking his dry lips.

"Do you know where Calum Irwin is?" One of the officers asked ignoring Luke.

"Uh, no," he said shakily.

The officer raised an eyebrow at him, "Luke I will need you to be completely honest with me, did Calum tell you where he was, or contact you at all today?" He asked again and Luke shook his head still confused as to why these cops were asking about his best friend.

"Honestly, no. I saw Calum last night and he didn't show up to school today and he never called or texted. Is something wrong?" Luke stated

"Well Luke, it seems like Calum ran away. When I went to see if he was in his room, he wasn't and there's no sign or trace of him. He left with his phone and we were hoping he contacted you," Ashton said shooting Luke a soft smile while gently putting his hands on Luke's shoulder, giving a gentle squeeze.

Surely this was a joke right?

Ashton was the one to tell Luke to stay away and now he's suddenly affectionate towards him. Maybe it's because he is hurting, at least that's what Luke tells himself, not wanting to get excited over nothing.

But the butterflies still swim when he body merely touches his dream's. Almost like a reflex action.

"He's lying," Charlie sneered with tearstained cheeks.

"I'm not," Luke said genuinely shocked. He would never lie. Not after what happened the last time.

"Luke, you are his best friend. Of course he'd tell you something, anything. Please just tell us what he said Luke," Charlie begged

"I'm telling the truth when I say Calum didn't say anything to me," Luke said

"I find it troubling to believe you," Charlie said sounding so desperate and Luke couldn't blame her that much, her son was missing after all but he didn't like to be accused.

Especially when there is police in the room eyeing him suspiciously.

"I haven't given you a reason not to trust me, Mrs. Irwin," Luke said

"I just don't believe him. He's lying. Covering for Calum who probably snuck out to see his girlfriend," Charlie yelled

Luke flinched at the word girlfriend. Calum obviously didn't come out as yet and Luke knows that Calum is gay. 100% gay.

"Charlie, he's speaking the truth," Ashton said speaking up after for some strange reason, his tummy flopped the wrong way when he heard Charlie yell at Luke.

"C'mon Ashton, you don't honestly believe him?" She huffed crossing her arms and getting off the couch in the living room where she was previously sitting.

"He won't lie. He knows better," Ashton said but it was a secret message just in case Luke was not telling the truth, to speak up before the actions from last time happen again. But Luke would be lying if he didn't say he wanted to be over Ashton's lap again.

He may or may not have a slight spanking kink.

That he discovered with the help of his lovely dream, but he couldn't spank himself, that's uncomfortable on all degrees.

"Well, protocol is that if 24 hours pass and he's still not home, we file a missing person's report. So if he returns home call us, if we don't hear word from you then we would come back around the same time as tonight tomorrow," one of the cops said probably just wanting to get out of the tension filled home.

He smiled and him and his partner walked out of the house while Charlie an Ashton were having an intense stare off.

And Luke was caught in the middle. He was too busy with his own thoughts to care though, like where was Calum? And who could he be with? And where the hell would he even stay the night if he's not coming home? Is he alright?

"I hate to say it, but you banned Luke from seeing Calum yet he's here in our house lying to our faces. Can't you see they're best friends? They tell each other everything and I'm sure Luke knows something at least," Charlie said.

"I really don't," Luke cringed. He hated being center of attention. And this bickering was surely annoying, maybe that's why Calum left.

He did it before a couple nights ago when they were arguing and came to Luke's.

"Do you think that it was your arguing that drove Calum away?" Luke asked so softly scared of the reaction he'd receive.

Ashton opened his mouth to reply to his wife but shut it immediately when Luke spoke.

The air was so thick and the room was incredibly silent, so silent a pin could drop and the entire house would hear.

"You silly boy," Charlie scoffed and Luke knew he shouldn't be offended.

"I can't believe you have the audacity to stand there and say it's my fault that Calum left, get out and don't even think about coming back!" Her shrill voice rung out and Luke visibly flinched.

He hated being yelled at. And he didn't want to be unwelcomed at the Irwin household, although he already was, this place was his second home. And his dream's home.

Ashton was there and the little ounce of affection from his dream made him want to stay so badly.

"Do not tell him to get out. Don't even speak to Luke like that," Ashton's low voice warned. He was not yelling but his tone alone made Luke shiver.

"You can't be serious. Fine then, if he's not leaving, then I will," she announced stomping past them and walking to the front door, slamming it on her way out.

Ashton frowned and groaned in frustration yet he made no move to even stop her.

Not even when the car pulled out of the driveway. He didn't care where she was going or to who, he was just tired or her and the constant nagging that came along with her these past few days.

All week long, they've been fighting. Not just about Calum but about the littlest of things like if there was a lack of salt in his food, which Ashton kindly pointed out and she not so kindly replied 'if it's salty then make your own food.'

All these little arguments have just made Ashton's blood pressure run high and he's always worried about the kids hearing and thinking the wrong thing, Charlie and Ashton still love each other, just not as much as they used to. And Ashton is quite comfortable with the idea of loving Luke.

"I should go too," Luke spoke quietly too embarrassed to make eye contact with Ashton. He didn't mean to cause a fight and he probably wasn't even thinking straight when he said that they were the problem.

"No Luke, it's late why don't you stay?" Ashton offered

"No, I can't," Luke said sadly.

"Why not?" Ashton asked raising a curious eyebrow.

"Because Charlie won't be happy and I caused the two of you to fight, I can't stay," Luke mumbled so ashamed of himself.

Ashton gently took told of Luke's soft chin and made his gem's crystal eyes look into his hazel ones.

"Luke what happened was not your fault. You were probably right and I want you to stay," Ashton spoke clearly but Luke still thought he heard wrong because Ashton was asking him to stay and holding his cheek in such a loving way.

But Luke didn't nor could he protest. He was tired anyways and the guest room bed maybe comfier than his own bed at home.

"Alright, if you insist," Luke smiled with his dimples.

"I always want the best for you Luke," Ashton said taking hold of Luke's hand in his, intertwining his hand with Luke's soft ones.

His gem obviously moisturized.

He led Luke up the stairs even though Luke knew the house like his own, he let himself be pulled by his dream who gave him a electrical shock in the best way when they touched.

Ashton lead Luke to the guest room and opened the door.

They got inside and suddenly, the both of them seemed to be at a lost for words.

They stared into each others' eyes, having a silent moment and just observing the other.

Until Ashton broke the quietness with a shaky sentence.

"Luke, please make me feel good," Ashton said. It wasn't a plead and he wasn't begging but his tone reeked desperation for something.

Some relief.

"I don't quite understand," Luke said confused. He wasn't catching onto his dream's words. Did he want a massage?

"Luke please," Ashton said stressing on the please.

Luke knew he'd always be okay with his dream. That's why he looked straight into his eyes, hazel meeting ice eyes and decided to always please Ashton, don't matter what.

All that matters is his dream.

"What do you need me to do?" Luke asked licking his dry lips.

"I need you to get onto your knees," Ashton said softly gauging Luke's reaction.

Luke complied, it was like if Ashton told Luke to do something, Luke just do it. He wanted to please Ashton.

Ashton sucked a breath in and as discreetly as he could, he undid his pants zipper.

It was Luke's turn to momentarily stop breathing as Ashton pulls down his jeans along with a black plain pair of boxers.

His dîck sprung out and hit his stomach with a little slap.

It was long, probably longer than Luke's and thick with the head an angry red color already.

Luke only now noticed that Ashton was sporting a semi. And it was all his fault.

Luke never took blame so proudly in his life.

"I don't even know how this happened. Your legs just look really good in those jeans," Ashton said taking Luke's blond locks in his hand softly.

Ashton never got hard by just seeing someone before.

"I'd say sorry but I'm not," Luke whispered eyeing the pink côck with lust.

Ashton chuckled and suddenly felt more confident. Luke wanted this and Ashton did as well.

"Why don't you touch it then?" He suggested and Luke's tingly shaking hands made their way to his length.

The minute they made contact, Ashton shivered and let a low möan out when Luke rubbed up and down, massaging the undersîde of his dîck.

Luke did this for a while, rubbing his hands down Ashton's shàft and back up after circling the slit. He massaged the undersîde with his other hand and rubbed that special place between the balls and the pènis making Ashton's breath hitch in his throat.

He was chûbbing Ashton up and when he was fully hàrd, Luke took him into his mouth.

Ashton had his eyes closed for a second when he entered unexpectedly into warm heat.

He had to bite his lip to keep the loud mòan from coming out but grunted when Luke's tongue wiggled around him.

Luke pushed back as far as he could, coming close to the pubes before pulling completely off. He held Ashton in his hand and kitten licked the heád making Ashton whimper.

Luke didn't even cringe at the taste of prècûm but bøbbed his head and hollowed his chèeks taking all of Ashton now.

He continued and Ashton's hands tightened on Luke's hair in nothing but pure pleasure.

Luke took Ashton out of his mouth and pressed kisśes to the tip going underneath until he reached the bàlls and popped one into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it before releasing and doing the same to the other, while his thumb rubbed circles around the sîlt making Ashton's hips buck into air.

He licked the sensitive undersîde a couple of times while his hands worked on the other side and then took Ashton back again, this time gagging slightly when Ashton touched the back of his throat.

Ashton couldn't hold back, he möaned loudly when he hit the back of Luke's throat so enthralled with pleasure.

Luke bøbbed and gaggëd constantly around Ashton resting his hands on Ashton's hips for a better grip.

Ashton knew he was close and tuggêd on Luke's hair a little for him to let go but if anything Luke just sped up his actions. He knew Ashton was close since his coćk was twitching in his mouth but he wanted him to cüm in his mouth, not out.

"Luke I'm close," Ashton said his voice breaking and having to stop mid sentence to moân.

Luke hummed around Ashton in response causing Ashton to shut his eyes and groan.

Ashton opened his clouded eyes and looked down. Luke was on his knees, spit dribbling down his chin and Ashton's dîck going in and out of Luke's sinful warm mouth. Luke's eyes were glazed and a few tears escaped when he gaggëd and he stared right back up at Ashton with doe, innocent looking eyes.

Ashton threw his head back and his mouth feel open in a silent möan as he felt himself let go in Luke's mouth. And his gem swallowed every single drop.

Ashton pulled his now softening cøck of Luke's mouth with a pop and tucked it back into his boxers and pulled his jeans back up.

Luke was still on the floor, doubled over trying to catch his breath. Ashton tastes a bit bitter but Luke liked it.

Ashton never received a better blowjob before and left the room to return with a washcloth.

He helped Luke up on his feet since his legs felt like jelly from kneeling so long.

They made their way to the bed where Ashton undid Luke's tight jeans and freed his milk legs from them by pulling them down and folding them on the chair beside the bed.

He took the cloth and gently wiped Luke's chin from spit and some cüm that leaked out and softly pecked his cheek.

No words were spoken yet as Ashton helped Luke out of his shirt and Luke's back hit the cool sheets.

The covers were pulled up to Luke's neck, where he liked it and Ashton sat down on the mattress looking at Luke.

They just looked at each other like if they had just meet until Ashton had a smile on his face causing Luke to grin too.

"Was I good?" His gem asked sounding so wrecked and throat scratchy.

"Beyond good, it was amazing Luke," Ashton said kissing Luke's cheeks before getting up and turning off the lights and shutting the door.

It was obvious things changed between the two of them but Luke couldn't help the feeling of fear creep in along with some confusion.

Longest. Chapter. Ever.

Took me 3 days to write and I was gonna stop before the blöwjob happened but then I was like no I promised smût.

I am sorry if it sucked (no pun intended) it was actually my first time writing a błowjöb. So no making fun of me.

If you're confused as to why it happened, Ashton and Charlie are slowly falling out of love. So when she left, Ashton was open to the idea of Luke since he's developing feelings for him and is just stressed and frustrated so he asks Luke for a błowjöb as a form of relief.

As to why Luke is scared and confused, I can't say but I'm sure you can figure out.

If not next chapter lol.

And they officially have nicknames for each other!! Ashton calls Luke his gem and Luke calls Ashton his dream.

I think it's fitting, do you guys like it?

And I'm excited to post the new chapter of No Homo, it involves Mikey, Luke and a dildö.

Anyways vote and comment please. This chapter took forever to write and feedback would be so nicccceeeeee : )

Byeeeee 💕

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

121K 5.7K 69
"Have some compassion, will you?" "Shut the fuck up, Hemmings. You're not getting my smokes." Where Luke's fairly certain he can get bad boy Ashton I...
2.2K 296 29
"Ashton has spoken to me this week, which is great, and I think he's even been flirting with me. But he's still dating Calum, and Michael and I are j...
106K 4.7K 23
In a world where soulmates are the norm and being connected means sharing their partner's deepest emotions, Luke Hemmings knows his soulmate has suff...
2.5K 149 25
"Wanna take a ride home with me?" I blushed. "Sure," --- When Ashton likes Luke for 3 years in his high school year but he doesn't know how to tell h...