Found Her Next Door

Da taylora22

It's your typical boy meets girl in a small town kind of story. But Ryan and Carrie experience a different ty... Altro

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

3.7K 95 3
Da taylora22

The pastor takes the podium with the tune of a soft acoustic guitar in the background. The sound slowly fades and Pastor Greg takes a deep breath.

"Hello I'm Pastor Greg and we are gathered here today to remember the beautiful life of Ms. Carrie Taylor. First to speak will be Carrie's fiancé Mr. Ryan Hunt." Ryan slow and shaky walks up to the podium with a face so hurt that it would make a heart cry.

"Hey y'all so... Um... uh... This is...this is really hard for me but I'm strong for her" Ryan shook with a silent scream that could be felt by the people in the back of the room. "I knew when I loved her; she gave me this smile 13 years ago that will stay on repeat in the back of my mind. I was 9 and she was 8. The Taylor family had family had just moved in next door..."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
611K 63.9K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...