The girl with stars in her ey...

Da vaikyria

Stella was left in the forest as a child, if she wouldn't have been saved that night she wouldn't have surviv... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors note
Editing + Q&A?

Chapter 35

4.3K 212 4
Da vaikyria

"Why would I do that?" The buff man, who I assume is Otis, frowned at my question. Obviously it wasn't quite normal for a little girl to ask him to shift.

"Hm, I could just shift and rip your head from your body before you could blink, but I wont." I cocked my head to the side, looking at the muscular man in front of me. I now noticed that he wasn't a man, he was just a little older than me. Maybe about a year and a half.

"I doubt that you could do that." He said, looking me over. My body isn't that muscular, but my wolf is. He on the other side was really muscular, almost looking like an alphas son, but not quite buff enough. Maybe a beta's son.

"You shouldn't doubt her." The man from the gym said loudly, he was a tiny bit afraid. I could tell it by his voice, and something in his eyes.

"Why?" The Otis guy asked and turned around to face the man. He was both curious and confused. I would be too, if I didn't know a single thing about me besides that I had disrespected the alpha. 

They looked each other in the eyes, probably mind-linking. Otis' eyes widened and he gasped, "She did what?" 

"Otis, Gerard?" The alpha asked them, "What did he tell you, Otis?" Jim demanded, he didn't have to use his alpha tone for Otis to answer.

"She beat up five guys just an hour ago in the gym in less than five minutes." Otis said to his alpha, and to all people in the room. Many people looked at me, wide-eyed. They didn't believe it, I could tell.

"Sure." The alpha said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. Another one who doesn't believe what I had done. But that was just playing around in the gym, I just wanted to see how good their fighters were.

"It's true." Cylinda filled in, Tessla, Amber and Cedric nodded. Jim looked at his mate in confusion, but she was still nodding. 

"You have seen my wolf. I wouldn't doubt it if I was you." I said and stood up, still shorter than Jim and Otis. 

"Lead her to the cell." Jim said to Otis. Otis nodded and took a hold on my arm, making me growl at him. He bit his lip and looked back at the man from the gym.

"How big is your wolf?" I asked him, to see how small it is compared to mine and how easy he will be to take down.

When he wouldn't answer I got frustrated, "Can you at least tell me your rank then?" 

He smirked at me, convinced that he was a higher rank than me. "I am the son of a beta." He told me and then looked down at me. "And you're probably an omega."

I laughed, even though we still stood in front of a hundred pack members I thought that we still would be able to have a conversation with him.

"What? What rank are you then?" He asked me. He was curious and confused to why I laughed. I really look like an omega, but I surely am not one.

"Ask your Luna." I said, making Jim growl at me for mentioning his mate, and at Otis for looking at Cylinda. To my relieve, she just shook her head and smiled.

"Go to the cell with her, now!" Jim growled.

Otis looked at his alpha, stood still for a second and then nodded. He started dragging me again, but he was not able to pull me with him.

'Run, run away from this place! They will put us in a cell!' Luceat said, whining. But I wont listen to her, not right now. I don't want to leave all my stuff behind.

"What are you waiting for, go!" Alpha Jim shouted with a loud growl. He pushed my back, so hard I almost fell on the floor.

That. Is. It.

A loud growl escaped my lips and I shifted. Bones cracked and fur grew out. When I looked down again I saw a pair of massive paws.

People were gasping, their jaws were falling off by now. Otis froze beside me.

'Can I force him to shift?' Luceat asked, wanting to see his wolf really bad. Probably because she wanted to fight him.

'Wait, can we force people to shift?' I asked. Luceat laughed and said something sounding like an 'Of course' between the laughs.

Then his eyes widened as he started turning into a wolf. In the matter of a few seconds a black wolf with grey eyes stood in front of me. It was smaller than me, but not as small as the guys I fought at the gym. Probably because he is the son of a beta, they are usually larger.

I jumped onto his back, making him fall down at the floor. Then I stood up an pressed one of my front paws on his throat and the other one on his belly. I growled at the alpha who had widened eyes, as the others in the room. The only calm ones was that guy from the gym, Cylinda, Tessla, Amber and Cedric. They were just smiling.

'That was sooooooooo easy!' Luceat said, but she wasn't unhappy. She just threw their best fighter to the ground in a couple of seconds.

"And once again, he didn't listen to me." The guy from the gym muttered and poked with his fork in the food that had been served while we were arguing.

Otis didn't move underneath me, he knew that if he did a wrong move, he could accidentally break his neck and die. Instead he just whined, wanting me to step away from him.

I stepped off of Otis and walked back to my new friends. Jim growled loudly, because I was next to his mate. The growl didn't scare me, Cylinda wouldn't let him hurt me nor me hurt him. I put my head on Tessla's lap and let her pet my head. Shutting my eyes for a minute was calming. It felt like I could fall asleep at any moment if she carried on.

My eyes snapped open when I heard a growl from behind me. I turned around and saw Jim's wolf. It looked just as it did that one day in the forest one and a half day ago.

His wolf was smaller than mine, but not as much as all other wolves in this pack. He was the alpha of the pack, making him bigger than everyone else. Besides me.

I tilted my big head to the side, looking at him. He growled once again and showed me his canines. I was standing still, but he moved closer and closer to me. Another growl escaped him, wanting me to get away from his mate.

 Cylinda was sitting next to the wall, and next to Tessla. That made me standing next to her.

Jim growled loudly, making many people in the room back away from this part of the big room. They are expecting a fight. However, I don't want to fight him in front of Cylinda. She would be mad at me if I hurt him.

I growled lowly, not wanting him to come any where near me. Even though he didn't want me to be near his mate, I knew that she was scared. Jim was probably too angry to realize it. But I was going to protect her and my new friends if he would attack.

He growled again and took a step towards us. I took a step to the side, making him unable to get to Cylinda. I could hear her heart beat really fast.

I am angry, at him. But not only at him, I am angry at many people. But Jim is definitely number one, right now.

Suddenly, he was lying on the floor whimpering. He looked at me, his heart was beating faster than Cylinda's.

What? Did Cylinda do that?

'No, dumb ass. You did!' Luceat said and rolled her eyes at my stupidity. But how? How was I able to do that?

'You're a princess, remember?' Luceat explained. So I had powers as a princess? Luceat nodded.

Then, it stopped. He wasn't whimpering anymore, he was standing up looking directly at Cylinda.

A shirt was thrown at me, I caught it in my mouth. I turned around and shifted. The second I was back at my two feet, I put the shirt on making sure nobody saw my naked body.

When I turned around once again, Jim stood there in a pair of shorts. He started walking to his mate, but I walked out in the way of him, stopping him from reaching her.

"What are you doing?" He asked angrily and tried to shove me away. It didn't work though, he's too weak to do that.

"You're scaring her!" I said and received a growl from him. He walked past me and up to a frightened Cylinda. Her heart beat raised, making me confused. Was that even possible? 

Then something happened, something I thought would never ever happen.

_________________

I am so so so so so so sorry for this chapter being late, but I have a good reason.

I was at the cinema, watching a movie!!! (For the first time in... Two/three years? Maybe...

And we left before 6 p.m (aka before I post chapters.) and the movie ended at 10:35 p.m (aka after I post chapters!) but this chapter is posted today!!!!!! 

That was all I had to say ^3^ bye bye !!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.7M 46.9K 58
NEW VERSION! Book 1 in Black Dynasty Series Alpha Ethan Black became an alpha way too soon when his parents passed away. So having a mate was the la...
2.6M 76.8K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
Love Hurts Da A.C

Lupi mannari

56.4K 2.7K 28
You do NOT have to read Stella before you read this book. This is however the Spin-off to Stella. My name is Logan Clearwater, and I am a werewolf. I...
1.4K 57 40
Misery, confusion, passion and fear. Stella Beckett, a young she-wolf that lost her father at a young age. Determined for greatness, she sets out on...