Girl Meets Charlie (GMW & GLC)

Von peybrinaschild

Meet the Matthews. Just a regular American family that go through the struggles of everyday life. Meet the D... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
That question tagging thingy everyone's tagging me in...
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Fifteen

1.5K 52 142
Von peybrinaschild

Previously on Girl Meets Charile...

"Good. That means it doesn't make me a bad person when I do this," he said, and before I even had the chance to process his words, I felt the worst feeling in the world.

The feeling I used to yearn for that had now turned into a feeling I hated if it was coming from anyone but Gabe.

The feeling I never in a million years I thought I would feel coming from Josh.

The feeling of Josh's lips touching mine.

****Maya's P.O.V.****

What

Is

Happening?

One second I'm just standing here, having a normal conversation with him, and the next he's trying to make out with me.

"Josh," I grumbled against his, lips as I tried to pull away from him. His grip on my hip only tightened, squeezing playfully. "Josh," I groaned again, placing my hands on his finely toned chest and trying to push myself off of him. But, to no avail. He moved his hands to my mid torso and pulled me toward him, my body pressing against his own. I was about to attempt to get away from him once again when I heard one of the three voices I most definitely did not want to hear at the moment.

"Maya?!" Riley's voice shouted, and I took this as my chance to pull away from the tall brunette's tight grip. When I finally looked up to Riley, I saw Lucas standing beside her, a pissed off look on his face.

Of fucking course. What's next, Gabe and Shawn come out from behind them saying they saw everything?

"Hey guys," I said, awkwardly shifting on my feet.

"What was that? Are you two a thing? You do know that Gabe is going to kill him if he ever finds about this, right? Oh my gosh, do you even like Gabe anymore?" Riley rambled, stepping closer to me so she was about one foot away from me. Lucas followed, but he didn't say anything.

"Of course I like Gabe!" I replied quickly, and she looked confused.

"Well then why did you kiss Josh? Do you like both of them? I'm so confused!"

"Tell me about it," I mumbled, running a hand through my thick blonde curls. "And to answer your questions, no I don't like him, and I didn't kiss him."

"Right," Lucas scoffed. "You just made out with him."

"First of all, I don't like your attitude, so if you want to avoid getting slapped, I suggest you stop using it. And second of all, I didn't kiss him."

"So what I just saw wasn't a kiss?"

"Well, it was a kiss, but I didn't kiss him. He kissed me."

"Josh kissed you?"

"I know, I couldn't believe it either. But it happened. God, why did it have to happen?"

"I'm sorry, Maya," Riley said, enveloping me in a hug.

"What is Gabe going to do? How is he going to react to this? What if he stops talking to me? What if he stops liking me?"

"Maya, calm down. Gabe likes you way too much to just stop liking you that quickly. Everyone makes mistakes. Besides, he can't exactly stop talking to you. We'll be living in the same house as him for the next 3 weeks. He's bound to talk to you at some point. Plus, he doesn't have to know about this."

"But wouldn't that be lying?"

"Technically it's not lying unless he directly asks you if it happened."

"What if he asks if I kissed Josh? What do I say then?"

"You didn't kiss Josh, so that won't be a problem."

"But-"

"Josh kissed you, Maya. Not the other way around."

I sighed, shaking my head.

"I need some time to think about this. I need to figure out what that kiss meant to me. It obviously meant something, I mean I've been dreaming of kissing him for years, but now that I've actually done it I don't know how to feel about it, let alone him," I told her before walking over to the Ferris wheel where I saw Topanga waiting in line.

"Hey, Topanga?" I asked tapping her on the shoulder.

"What's up, Maya?" She asked, turning to face me.

"Can you take me home?"

"Why? Are you not feeling well?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"I'm sorry, honey. Just one second."

She left for about a minute and I was starting to question if she was going to return or not just as she made her way back to me.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's go."

**Skip Car Ride**

As soon as we reached the house, I ran inside and went straight up to Riley and I's room. I walked over to my bed and let out a sigh of relief as I flipped onto my bed. I closed my eyes and let thoughts run wild throughout my head, not knowing how to feel about what had happened.

On one hand, I'm happy because my old crush who seemed like he would never want to be with me in a romantic way kissed me.

But, on the other hand, I'm confused. I mean, he never would've kissed me before. What happened? Did he kiss me because he actually wanted to, or did he just do it out of jealousy?

I groaned in frustration, sitting up from my laying position and just kind of sitting there for a second, letting all of these thoughts fill my brain. I stood up from the cushiony bed and walked over to the closet, reaching inside and digging through the shoes sitting at the bottom. Once I found what I was looking for, I let a small smile spread across my face. I ran my hand over the studded M on the front cover of the black sketchbook. I grabbed a graphite pencil off of my nightstand and laid back down on my bed before I began sketching out my feelings. I continued this, sketching, shading, erasing, until I was done, and I had to say the end product was pretty good. I began to write down a title for it like I do with all of my drawings when I realized that I couldn't choose. I had so many titles running through my head, so I flipped to another page and quickly wrote them down before I could forget them. I ended up writing,

'Now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me
Now that I'm with somebody else, you tell me you love me
I slept on your doorstep, begging for one chance
Now that I've finally moved on, you tell me you loved me all along
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think I am?
You only love to see me breaking
You only want me cause I'm taken'

A knock on the door interrupted my train of thought, and I quickly hid my sketchbook underneath my comforter.

"Come in," I called, and the door slowly opened to reveal a very concerned Gabe.

"Are you okay, Maya?" He asked me, walking over to the bed and sitting down. "You seemed a little flustered when we passed each other as you left."

"I'm fine," I lied. "I just had a lot on my mind and I wasn't really feeling very well. I'm fine now, though."

"Are you sure?" He asked, placing a hand on my leg comfortingly. "You know you can tell me anything."

"I know," I croaked out, a lump growing in my throat.

God, I'm a horrible person.

He sighed and scooted closer to me, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly. I hugged back almost instantly, the guilt only growing. He pulled away from the hug slightly so his face was right in front of mine, and I could see confusion written all over his face.

"Why do you smell like cologne?"

I gulped once the words slipped out of his mouth, and my heart stopped momentarily.

Shit.

"Do I smell like cologne?" I laughed nervously. "I must've used the wrong perfume bottle. Oops!"

"Maya, don't lie to me. I was with you all night before that and you smelled nothing like cologne. Now, can you tell me the truth?"

"Umm...." I started, chewing on my bottom lip.

"Did something happen between you and that Josh guy?" He blurted, and I could see the hint of sadness on his face.

"What? No! Not at all. Not even close. I just.. Uh.. I didn't want to have to tell you this way.. And I know you won't be happy... But... Um... Lucas and I hugged."

A look of relief washed over him and he brought me into a hug.

"Oh thank god," he muttered into my shoulder, and I felt guilt wash over me. "I thought maybe you and Josh like, kissed, or something."

"Nope," I laughed unconvincingly. "That would never happen."

"Good," he replied, pulling away from me with a smile. He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine, only making me feel all the more guilty. But, I can't tell him now, so I had to suck it up and kiss him back like everything was fine and perfect.

But, the thing was, everything was far from perfect.

"Maya?" I heard a soft voice say through the door that I instantly recognized as Riley's. I pulled away from Gabe, and he gave me the pouty lip.

"Yeah, Peaches?" I asked, and I heard her sigh in relief.

"Are you okay?" She asked, opening the door and stepping inside. As soon as she spotted Gabe and saw how close we were, she smirked.

"Yeah, I'm doing a little better now," I told her, and her smirk only grew.

"I can tell," she said, wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at her, but Gabe winked. I swatted his arm and he chuckled, proceeding to wrap it around my waist. "I guess I'll just leave you two to it then."

With that, she walked back over to the door, making sure to turn around and send me a wink before exiting the room, shutting the door behind her.

"What do you want to do now?" Gabe asked after a moment of silence.

"What time is it?" I questioned. I was pretty worn out from all the activities we had participated in today.

"10:38," he answered after glancing at his watch.

"I think I'm just going to go to bed then. I'm tired and today has been a long day," I told him, and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked, and I groaned.

"Sure."

"It was worth a s-wait, what?"

"I said sure. I'm too tired to argue."

He smiled and clapped his hands excitedly. I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the bed, walking over and turning the lights off before walking back over to the bed and flopping into it. I pushed the covers to the end of the bed and laid down before signaling Gabe to lay down next to me. He grinned and cuddled up next to me, pulling the covers up and over our bodies.

"Goodnight, Gabe," I muttered, burying my face into his neck.

"Goodnight, Maya," Gabe said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled and began drifting off to sleep.

The strange thing was, before I fell asleep completely, I thought I heard Gabe say something that scared the life out of me.

Something being the words 'I love you, Maya'.

(A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG PLEASE DONT KILL ME I WAS FINISHING UP MY OTHER BOOK SO I COULD HAVE MORE TIME FOR THIS ONE AND TO BE HONEST IM NOT REALLY FEELING THE WHOLE BRABRINA THING ANYMORE SO ITS KINDA HARD TO WRITE ABOUT BUT I DID IT FOR YOU GUES BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO I HOPE YOURE HAPPY WITH THE CHAPTER AND I LOVE YOU MY SNOWFLAKES!)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68.2K 2.3K 24
Riley Matthews is a girl who never grew up. A girl who still fantasizes about happy ever afters. The one who always smiles and tries to make the best...
13.1K 156 57
When Maya Hart receives a job opportunity, she is left with the fact she accepted to babysit Zoe Friar, her schools biggest fuckboy's younger sister...
23.3K 672 27
Riley Matthews plays a trick on campus heartthrob and bad girl, gangster, Maya Hart. Setting up an arrangement to pretend as lovers-to make her ex je...
5.3K 209 33
Riley Matthews' family has moved to Texas. She meets a guy named Lucas Friar and they instantly hit it off. During her moving process she also meets...