Inexplicable || Tradley au

Da Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... Altro

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|

962 46 35
Da Explosionss

 Upon meeting Erica, James initially thought that he'll get back all the memories he lost. But instead, all that came back to him is the pain he felt during those times. James asked Erica to remind him that she's the most important person in his life but instead all she did is to apologize for what happened between them.

 The young guy got fed up and walked out on her. She might have just blown her only chance on making it up to him.

 James then drove to Brad's house, heartbroken as to what just happened. "James? Come in" Brad quickly told him as soon a she opened the door. The young guy went inside and asked Brad if his parents are here.

 "Mum's at her friend's house, Brendon's at school .. why?"

 James took a deep breath and then punched Brad right in the face. "Why would you keep someone from my past away from me?!"

---

The morning after, Tris started packing up his clothes. He looked at his roommate and saw that he's still peacefully sleeping. Tris doesn't even know if he can say goodbye to Luke. He has grown really close to him.

 The blonde haired lad stood up after hearing a knock on the door, he opened it and saw Dr. Clifford standing on the other side. "Can I talk to you?" he asked and so Tris nodded. The two then got out of the room to prevent Luke from waking up and went to the cafeteria.

 "So are you gonna miss this place?"

 "I will. It helped me a lot"

 "Do you still see things?"

 Tris is still not that well, he still see some thing he wishes not to. "No" he lied and then smiled at the young doctor. "That's good. I personally wanna thank you also for helping Luke be happy again"

 "What do you mean?"

 "Luke was depressed since his roommate's accident. He doesn't talk much but you can see it clearly in his eyes"

 "He's a good person"

 "Just got fucked up by society"

 "Exactly. This is a mad world"

 "Are you gonna visit him?"

 "Yeah. Of course" Tris replied. A few minutes after, the blonde haired lad saw his parents arrive at the lobby. He got up and greeted them. "Are you ready to go home son?" his father asked. "Yeah" he replied and went back to his room, only to see Luke finally awake.

 "You're leaving?" he asked.

 "I have to"

 "I'm gonna miss you" Luke answered and then ran towards Tris to give him a quick hug.  "I'm gonna miss you too dude" the blonde haired lad answered and then closed his eyes. After some moment, he saw Luke teared up.

 "Oh. Dude I told you I'll visit you"

 "I know. And I'll get better I promise" Luke replied and then smiled at Tris.

 "Thank you Luke for everything"

 "Thank you too"

 "I'll see you around Luke" that's Tristan's final words to Luke before leaving the room. "Dad? Mom?" he then asked his parents as soon as they reached the hospital lobby.

 "What?"

 "Did you tell them I'm coming home?"

 "No why?"

 "Good. I want it to be a surprise"

---

 "Do you even trust him?" Connor asked Victoria through the phone.

 "I do actually. Why?'

 "You do?"

 "Yeah"

 "You have a crush on him don't you?"

 "No I don't Connor. And so what if I do? you're not my boyfriend"

 "But I wanna be" he then whispered

 "What did you say?"

 "What? nothing"

 "You said something"

 "I didn't"

 "Connor, come on just spit it out"

 "If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go" Connor uttered

 "What do you mean? ... if you were my boyfriend?"

 "I can take you places you ain't never been before"

 "Fuck you Connor , you're just quoting Justin Bieber's lyrics ... again" Victoria replied and so the young lad started laughing. "Dodged a bullet" he thought to himself.

---

James left a few minutes after Brad told him everything he knows. The young lad is pretty mad at everyone for keeping his past a secret from him. "You all made me look like a fool" those are his exact words that kept on echoing inside Brad's mind.

 He wishes he'll be able to handle it, he really do.

 The the doorbell started ringing and so Brad stood up form the couch and opened it right away. Much to his surprise, standing on the other side of the door is Tristan.

 "What?" that's all Brad can say just as his mouth fell open. Tris smiled and almost literally toppled Brad to the floor. "I missed you so much" he whispered to the curly haired lad's ear while trying to close the door with his feet.

 "How id you get out?" Brad asked as they both stood up.

 "They said I'm free to go"

 Brad is genuinely overwhelmed, he doesn't know what to do ... he doesn't know what's the right thing to do now that Tristan is back. "I missed you so much Tris" that's all he can say as he started tearing up while hugging the blonde haired lad.

 "I'm so happy to be back" Tris answered and so Brad stared at him. 

 "Do they know you're here?"

 "No. And don't tell them please"

 "I'm not planning to" Brad replied and kissed Tris right on his lips, only for him to get pushed away. "Why? what's wrong?" Brad asked as he then suddenly remembered Luke Hemmings. But forced himself to shrug him off of his thoughts for now. As he doesn't want to ruin the moment.

 "Your mum might see us" Tris replied. Brad smiled and told him they have the house all to themselves. The blonde haired lad then smirked as he started kissing Brad. After a few moments, he then took of his friend's shirt as they got to the couch area.

---

Tris missed Brad so much that the incident that happened two nights ago completely escaped his mind. All he knows right now is his back in the curly haired lad's arms .. and there's no other p[lace he'd rather be.

 The blonde haired lad then sat on Brad's lap while kissing him as hard as could. he felt Brad's hands roam his back before eventually cupping his butt. "Should we have sex now?" curly then whispered in his ears.

 "I'm not ready yet Brad"

 "You're not ready yet? Does that mean I'm topping you?" Brad asked and winked at him.

 "We'll see" Tris replied and then started kissing him once again. he misses this. He misses with him anytime he wants. There's only one more things he wishes that would happen. And that is acceptance, acceptance from the people around them once they come out as a couple.

 Brad then pulled away from Tristan for a bit.

 "I'm really happy you're back Tristan"

 "Thank you .. I missed you a lot"

 "I missed you too ... Tris?"

 "What?"

 "You know I love you right?"

 "Yeah .. why?"

 "Nothing, just making sure" Brad replied and then grinned at him.

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think? please vote and comment :D

can James make it through his Erica dilemma ? Does Connor have a crush on Victoria? And what do you think of the Tradley reunion? stay tuned as the following chapters will have a lot of smut (lol this book might get rated 'mature' because of that but hey it's for Tradley ;) ...)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

76.3K 1.6K 24
!! DISCONTINUED !! Katherine Mcvey has a crush on Brad, but when James told everyone that there's no dating within the group, Katherine got upset and...
399K 6K 199
37 2 15
Two friends inseparable like brothers until one day a girl walks into their lives and things aren't quite the same again. They become obsessed with h...
49.5K 1K 34
The girl with a baby falls in love with a bad boy