The Awakening of the Vampire...

MaskedAuthor द्वारा

This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at... अधिक

The Awakening of the Vampire Princess
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.2
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.3
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.4
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.5
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.6
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.7 + Character Pics
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.8
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.9
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.10
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.11
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.12
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.13
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.14
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.15
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.16
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.17
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.18
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.19
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.20
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.21
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.22
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.23
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.24
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.25
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.26
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.27
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.29
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.30
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.31
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.32
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.33
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.34
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.35 Epilogue

The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.28

17.6K 621 16
MaskedAuthor द्वारा

Copyright © 2011 by Nina Deviine

Recap:

         “A couple of centuries if not millenniums,” the man with long brown hair said drily.

         “I certainly hope your still in touch with both your vampire and witch side,” the bartender said and Leah laughed.

         “I’ll show you just how capable I am.”

______________________________________________

Amber's P.O.V

          I was very confused, as to what they were talking about.

           “Can we talk somewhere quieter?” Leah asked and the bartender nodded, jerking his head towards the kitchen.

           “We’ll be safe in there.”

          The whole group walked towards the kitchen and I tagged along awkwardly. It was very weird for me to hang out with the adults, even if they were immortals. Everyone seated themselves around a metal table and I stood beside Leah feeling like the third wheel-more like the sixth wheel.

          “Don’t be rude guys and introduce yourselves to my grand-daughter,” Leah scolded. A few of them chuckled and the bartender was the first to speak.

          “I’m Silas.”

            The man from earlier with the long brown hair stood up, “I’m Jeremy.”

         The other two men looked identical and I guessed they were twins. They both had blonde locks that reached their ears.

          “I’m Chad and he’s Ronny,” the one with black eyes said. I nodded and Leah smiled at them.

          “They’re here to help us with our revenge.”

           My ears picked up the word and I stared at Leah strangely. Did I want revenge?

        A red haze fell over my vision and the different scenes kept playing in my head. How could they betray me? Me? How dare they?!

        They deserved to die in the most despicable way. What they did to me was unforgivable. I hated them. I hated them so much I wanted to kill them myself. That was the only thing they deserved; death.

        “Of course,” I replied, a cruel smile forming on my lips. Leah smiled at me, looking very pleased and plunged into telling us her plan.

         The more I listened the more I liked her plan. I just didn’t like the fact we would have to wait a little. It was full of malice and sounded full-proof. At least that’s what I thought.

        Darcy’s P.O.V

        Night descended soon and the pale moon popped up in the sky. All of us were waiting outside for Catherine to do something. She was still meditating on the ground and nothing could be heard except her ‘ommmmm’. A gentle breeze blew by, but it wasn’t as if I could feel its warmth or cold. It felt as if my body was frozen in time.

        But it was true wasn’t it? I was never going to age and I went through the witchling transformation without realizing it. Who knew witches ached to screw people while they completed their awakening? That sure as hell helped me to understand my hormones. Funny. They were the cause of all of my family’s problems. Kind of figures I started it all.

         Catherine jumped onto her feet, like a feline cat. There was an unfathomable grace in her movements that made them fluent. When she walked it looked like she was dancing or spying on someone. It was weird how someone that obnoxious could be that graceful. It definitely didn’t suit her.

      Both of her feet were shoulder length apart and she inhaled the sweet air around her. In actual fact, al of us had to skip dinner so no aromas could interfere with her concentration. It was kind of sucked since I was very hungry. Ignoring my grumbling stomach, I tried to concentrate on what she was doing.

       The wind blew her raven black hair from her face, her lovely features striking me once again. Catherine was unearthly beautiful if nothing else. However, that beauty was marred by her awful personality. Even I could admit that.

       She spread her arms out, as if she was anticipating a hug from a lover. Her features relaxed further and you could hear a faint purr in the air. Catherine’s chest rose and fell rhythmically and her nostrils flared.

      “Hand me the shirt,” she barked out and Kyle quickly jumped to his feet and handed her Amber’s blood soaked shirt.

      Catherine grabbed it carefully, sniffing the blood caked surface. Her eyes opened up and the moon illuminated her eerie eyes. I still couldn’t determine their colour. Yet a shiver made its way up my spine. She looked almost...excited about smelling her blood.

      I felt a warm hand creep up my shoulder and froze when I felt David’s presence behind me.

      “Relax,” he coolly instructed me. I obeyed but shook his hand off my shoulder. His presence disgusted me.

     “Don’t tell me what to do,” I snapped in the same fashion.

     “You were scared,” he pointed out and I glowered at him.

    “I wasn’t.”

    “Were to.”

     “Was not,” I vehemently denied.

    “Shut up both of you or you’ll pay,” Justin whispered in our ears, his hand snaking up both of our arms and holding us in a steel grip.

       I suddenly noticed how Catherine’s body seemed to shake every time we spoke and quietened immediately. My instincts were telling me not to utter a word, much less have a fight with David. They were screaming at me like that every time Catherine was anywhere near me.

         “She’s near,” Catherine finally stated after what felt like an eternity.

        “How near is near?” my mom asked worriedly.

        “She’s still in the country.”

       “Could you track her down exactly?”

        “I could, but if I were you I wouldn’t want to,” Catherine said, still gazing in the direction of the town.

        “Why?” the question bubbled up inside me and I had to ask. I wanted to see Amber. I wanted her to finish our plan. I wanted everything to go back the way it was before. I knew that was a lot to ask for, especially now.

       “One,” Catherine said, holding up her index finger, “she’s surrounded by very powerful people—exiles. Two,” she added her middle finger, “you’re nowhere near ready to face her. And three,” she added her thumb, “Amber is going to come back, according to Priscilla at least.”

        Everyone froze, myself included, at the information that was just dumped onto us. It took us time to process Catherine’s hard and definite words. It was hard to believe what happened to Amber. It still felt like a dream to me. I couldn’t believe who she was hanging out with now.

      Exiles.

      That word floated in the air and everyone knew the danger of it. Amber was toast if she ever returned. For the first time I prayed she didn’t because that would mean death for her. It didn’t matter that she was vampire royalty. Not when she decided to associate with exiles.

       They were people that were banished to other realms yet somehow managed to wrangle free out of them—out of prison. They were extremely dangerous and evil. That’s why if you even associated with them and plotted with them, it was punished severely. Most certainly meaning death.

        Now that definitely wasn’t a pretty thought.

       “Could you be mistaken?” Rebecca asked, her face was unusually pale. Catherine smiled grimly and shook her head.

      “No. They have a certain scent that surrounds them. I’m a hundred percent positive.”

     My mom broke down sobbing. Tears leaked out of her eyes and ran down her oval face. Her body shook with tremors and all I could do was stare.

     “My baby, my precious little baby girl,” she sobbed, holding her head in her hands. I opened and closed my mouth. Then I repeated the action several times looking like a fish. I was at a loss for words because she was right.

      I looked numbly at the ground when I heard an agitated warning.

      “Someone’s coming,” Catherine said, sniffing again once more.

      “Friend or foe?” Justin spoke for the first time. His face was a myriad of emotions. Before Catherine could answer she fainted and the rest of the world grew black. It felt like I fell into a black vortex of nothing at first and then all conscious thoughts left me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

84.7K 5K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
Lie To Me Danielle द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

119K 1.7K 30
Stting on her balcony one night Jamie is visited by the man of her dreams, the only problem is he lies--compulsively. She knows that he wrong for her...
51.2K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...
14.7K 127 27
Unlike most werewolves Ariel isn't looking forward to meeting her mate. To her, mating would mean giving up her most important possession: her freedo...