Help Isn't Such a Bad Thing (...

Από myenglishirishboys

Harry's life isn't exactly something that he's happy with. It's not that he doesn't have wonderful friends an... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Author's Note!
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's note!
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. (Mature)
Chapter 25. (Last Chapter)
Author's note. please read.

Chapter 13

8.4K 408 181
Από myenglishirishboys

This chapter kinda sucks guys. I'm sorry. I love you and thank you so much for reading! -Sami

Chapter Thirteen:

Zayn POV:

"Thiss is relllly good." Harry slurred and held up his almost finished bottle of wine.

I laughed and patted his back, "Maybe you should stop drinking. I think it's taking a toll on you."

He quickly shook his head back and forth a few times before stopping because of dizziness. I could tell that he was about to throw up so I took the bottle from him. I got up off of the couch and looked down at the extremely drunk boy. "Ok Harry. Come on. I think you need to go to bed."

"I don wanna!" He held his head in his hands and let out a groan. It was definitely time to get him into bed. I held out my hand and he took it in his.

He let out a little chuckle and I raised my eyebrow, "What's so funny?"

A big grin appeared across his face, "I jus thinkin' wha yur hands could do t me."

A blush spread across my cheeks and I turned away so he couldn't see it. I pulled him up off of the couch and lead him to the stairs up to his room. He stumbled all over the place and if I wasn't there to help him he probably would have fallen down the stairs by now. He obviously didn't drink very often and he was going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning. There was no way that he was going to go to school. When we got to his room I opened the door and walked him over to his bed. He sat down on the edge and started attempting to take off his clothes.

I shook my head at his sad attempt and sighed, "Let me help you before you hurt yourself."

He smiled and I kneeled down beside him to take his socks off then tug his pants off right after. It was extremely hard not to jump him because damn was he sexy but I wasn't the type to take advantage of anyone. Especially someone like Harry. I stood back up and he clumsily took his shirt off before standing next to me.

"Lay down Harry. You need to sleep."

"I wanna huuug." He wrapped his arms around my chest and groaned, "Hug meee!"

"Harry I-"

"Hug me Zaaayynn! Pleeeaaassseee!"

I sighed and wrapped my arms around the younger boy. He slowly pulled away and looked at me with his gorgeous emerald eyes.

Why do you have to be so damn attractive?!

"Alright Harry. It's time for bed now. Ok?" He nodded and when I went to pull back the covers for him he pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. He put his hands in my shirt and lifted it up over my head. "Harry, this isn't a good idea. Just stop."

But he didn't stop. He just looked up at me and said, "You're mine tonight Malik." His voice was raspy and his eyes were dark and full of lust. As much as I wanted him I wasn't about to let this happen.

I pushed him off of me but when I tried to make my way off of the bed he grabbed my arm and shook his head. "Harry. I need to go."

He didn't say a word, he just unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pull down my pants. I frantically pushed him off and fell onto the floor with a thud. I laid there for a moment taking in all of the pain that was coming from my side. He took that as an advantage to sit on top of me and before I knew it my underwear was gone as well. He licked his lips and began kissing my torso leaving little love bites all over my skin.

Don't just lay there Zayn! Push him off or something!

But before I could do anything he stopped and then without any warning I was covered in Harry's dinner. He looked me up and down then his eyes got big and started to water.

Oh god. Please don't cry. Please don't cry.

"I s-sorry Zayn..." He stuttered out and then the tears began to fall down his cheeks.

I sat up ignoring the disgusting mess that was all over me and I put my hand on his knee. "It's ok Harry. It was an accident. I'll just take a shower. Stop crying. Please stop crying." He sniffled a few times and when most of his crying had stopped I slowly got up. "I'm just gonna go take a shower real quick. Ok? Don't go anywhere."

I grabbed the clothes he had let me borrow and made my way to the shower making sure I didn't get vomit all over the floor on my way there. I quickly washed myself and got dressed before heading back to his bedroom. He was sitting in the same spot as before but I had noticed that he cleaned up the mess.

"You ok now?" He nodded and I sat on the edge of his bed. He slowly came to sit up next to me and I could tell that he was exhausted. "Why don't you lay down and go to sleep?"

He shook his head, "I wanna stay with you."

"I won't go anywhere. Alright?"

I laid down on his bed and he laid down next to me. "Goodnight Zayn."

"Goodnight Harry."

It didn't take long for the curly haired lad to fall into a deep sleep. Five minutes after he laid down he curled up next to my chest and let out little snores. I smiled because really he was the most adorable thing on this earth and I so badly wanted him to be mine. I couldn't let that happen though. I couldn't put him through the things that I went through every day. I didn't want him to be involved with the people that I was involved with. It wouldn't be fair to him. He could get hurt and that's the last thing I wanted for him. I was glad to be his friend though. He really was such a great person and if I'm being honest I'm extremely happy that he chose me to pester over and over again. Maybe one day I would be able to open up to him as much as I wanted to. It might take a little time but I just wanted one person in this world that I could trust. One person that I can talk to about anything and everything. And if I was going to open up to him I might as well practice.

I sighed, "Can I tell you something Harry?" He didn't answer so I kept going. "I have a little sister. Her name is Safaa and she's just wonderful. When I was younger I used to take care of her just like she was my own daughter. I love her so much that it hurts sometimes. I taught her how to ride a bike and how to draw and just a whole bunch of stuff. She's such a fast learner that I'm scared she'll grow up too fast. I wish she was still with me. I miss her more than anything in the whole world." The smile that had been on my face disappeared.

"See Hazza, when I was 14 I sent her away to live with my grandpa. I would tell you why but it's kinda personal and I'm not ready to talk about it yet. But I knew my grandpa would take care of her and he really does. He's such a great father to her that I wish I could've gone with her to live with him. I only get to see them once maybe twice a year and it's so hard living without her but it just makes me so happy that I know she's safe there. That's really all I want, is for her to be safe. I want to adopt her when I graduate. I've been saving up money so we can live a nice normal life together after school. I told her that I would come back for her and I'm not breaking that promise. I just can't." I had to stop talking to wipe the tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

"Giving Safaa away was the hardest thing that I had ever had to do. She's the only reason that I get up every morning. I never started fighting until she left. It's because of all the money I get from doing what I do. I can tell you more about that some other time. I feel like I'm boring you with all of this talk." I looked down at the sleeping boy and chuckled. "See? I knew that I was boring you." I sighed and ran a hand through his curly brown hair, "Thank you Hazza. Thank you for caring about me. You're the only one who has in a very long time. I care about you too you know. More than I should I think. You're just so hard not to love. You know? I know how to repay you for everything that you've done for me so far."

I shimmied out of the bed and walked over to my bag. I took out my personal sketch book and flipped to the last page. I looked at the most recent picture I had completed of him. He was sitting in math class chewing on a pencil with a confused look on his face. I had thought it was so funny at the time that I had to put it on paper. He never knew when I was drawing him even though I thought it was quite obvious most of the time. I carefully ripped the picture out of the book and set it nicely on his table just like the last one. I turned it over and wrote: Drink a lot of water when you wake up!

"This may very well be the last picture I ever give you Styles so you better damn well enjoy it."

I took my cell phone off of the table and looked at the time 9:35pm. It was getting a little late and I still had to get all set up under my bridge. I knew that it was going to be cold outside again so I opened Harry's closet and grabbed a blanket. I knew he wouldn't mind as long as I gave it back to him.

I got all of my stuff ready and when everything was packed up and ready to go I walked out of his room and down the stairs. I put my hand on the door knob but before I could turn it I gently set my things on the ground and made my way back up the stairs and to his room.

I quietly kneeled down next to his bed and whispered, "I hope one day we can be much more than friends. You have no idea how much I would like that." I stood up and looked at him before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight Hazza. Sweet dreams."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

351K 10.4K 39
Zayn and harry are two completely different people. Harry doesn't have everything that zayn gets to have but that doesn't mean zayn won't try and con...
4.5K 124 28
Ava had a crush on bad boy Zayn. That was until she caught a glimpse of his attitude. She saw him everyday and when they become coworkers she just ca...
106K 3.9K 24
Niall Horan has done the impossible. He's fallen for a killer. Zayn Malik has one mission: to get rid of Niall and those close to him. When these t...
14.7K 187 16
Story of a girl whos life is upsidedown. When suddenly her inspiration, Niall Horan, tweets her. The two go to hell and back, just to simply meet. W...