The Art of Manipulation || Ph...

Av themabelian

As Ptolemy thought, we are all closer to Hell than we are to Heaven. If you push any man hard enough they can... Mer

The Art Of Manipulation
1. A Goddess Returns
2. A Trickster's Game
- Paris 1870 -
3. Paris 1870
-My First Love-
-Unfamilar Feelings-
4. My Only Love
-The New Managers-
5. The Old Managers
6. You Must Love Me
7. The Mirror Bride
8. Genius Has Turned To Madness
-It Takes Ugliness To Know Beauty-
9. The Angel Sees, The Angel Knows
10. His Curse Is On This Opera
11. Who Can Name The Face?
-Erik's Farewell-
12. Who Is It There Staring?
13. Twisted Every Way
-Whose Is The Face In The Mask?-
14. Before The Performance
15. Seal My Fate Tonight
16. Magician Revealed
17. You Decieved Me
18. The Angel In Hell
Epilogue
Author's Note
What Secrets Do The Shadows Keep? Teaser

Author's Note and Disclaimer

926 38 8
Av themabelian

Author's Note and Disclaimer

Hello lovely reader!

So this is a story I've been working on for the past half a year. I got the idea for it while I was writing my other story, The Angel's Shadow, and went about writing it as fast as I could.

Because of how complex it gets I actually had many bouts of writer's block, and contemplated giving up on it many times. But...after meeting James Barbour and having him recognize Loki on my phone case, I realized it was fate having the Phantom acknowledge Loki. So I plowed through it!

Now, for The Art of Manipulation, some of the scenes may not go exactly as they do in either the book, stage production, or movie. I tried mixing all of the different versions into one (which was extremely difficult) while also adding some of my own versions of the scenes.

Also, I made a lot of references to The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux and Phantom by Susan Kay, so you may get more out of this story of you've read those books.

One last thing, this story contains a series of chapters that are flashbacks. The chapters that have dashes in them and are in italics like this:

-Chapter Title-

are the chapters that are flashbacks. Just to make sure there isn't any confusion, I'll also let you know when a chapter is a flashback.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Phantom of the Opera or any of the characters from the story. I do not own Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's music. I do not own Phantom by Susan Kay. I also do not own the Marvel characters. The character that I do own is Alouette, the Goddess of Music.

I hope you all enjoy this story! And thanks for reading this and my other Phantom phanfics (if you have read those as well ;))

"...the reader and I will now be able to relive those hours of terror and pure love in all their details." ~ G.L.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

350K 10.6K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
754 51 15
●Update: 24/May/24● '"And so it is with great pleasure that I, Odin, King of Asgard and protector of the Nine Realms, announce the royal engagement o...
12.2K 131 81
"are you even a lady? " they asked me and i smirked a question made for someone like me, "not my mistake you came without notice and acted like an a...
4.8K 466 27
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...