Recovery

由 Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... 更多

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 54

450 11 0
由 Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 54

*A few months after*

Justin and Alex were working non-stop. Justin was on the final touches of his new album. Alex was working on proofreading her new book that was set to come out the following month.

Justin's POV:

"Baby! Can you come here for a sec!" I hear my angel's voice yell. I was in my home studio, about to send Scooter my finished album. I hit sent and went to the office.

"Yes bubba?" I ask as I entered.

"Can you read through this one last time? I have to send it to Taylor for the final draft." She requested. I nodded and she jumped up from the beige chair.

"Why don't you cook us dinner, Love?" I asked as she exited the room.

Alex's POV:

I walked into the kitchen, wondering what I could make us for dinner. I looked through the fridge, cupboards and drawers. All we had were ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. I huffed and grabbed my cell phone. I dialed Chipotle to get take out.

"I'll pick it up in twenty five minutes."  I hung up and went back to the office.

"Baby, you seem stressed." I pointed out.

"I really hope Scooter likes the album." He scrolled through my work and closed it.

"We should go on a vacation!" I yell in his ear.

"Ahhhhhh. Bubba, you don't have to yell." He stepped back.

"Sowwy." I batted my eye lashes while making a frowning face.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked curiously.

"Las Vegas?" I really wanted the hot weather.

"I'll book us a hotel for this weekend." He said, as I grabbed my keys from the counter.

"Where you going?" His raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I ordered Chipotle. We don't have any food." I explained to him. He just blankly stared for a second or two.

"Justin? What are you looking at? Justin?" I snapped my fingers in front of him twice.

"Uh, what?" He shook his head, as if trying to come back to reality.
"You spaced out. Is something wrong?" I'm sure I looked concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He tried to get pass me. I grabbed him by the hand.

"I'm your girlfriend. You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I say sympathetically.

"Yeah. I know. Thanks, babygirl. I love you." He left.
I wonder what that was all about. I shrugged it off and went out the door.

*At Chipotle*

Alex's POV:

I park close to the restaurant, running in and hope I don't get recognized.  I grabbed the attention of a staff member  and got my food. I turned to leave but a voice called my name.

"Oh my gosh, Alex! I love you so much!" I turned to see who said that. A small girl who was about six or seven years old, was smiling her pearly white teeth.

"Thank you, sweetie. Do you want a picture?" I asked the blonde girl.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" The girl squealed. Her mother took a photo.

"What's your name, honey?" I asked her.

"Ashley." She replied.

"That's a pretty name. Your love doesn't go unrecognized." With that, I left.

*At Home*

Justin's POV:

I'm watching basketball, waiting for Alex to return with our food.

"Babe! Where are you that I need you?" She yelled.

"In the living room!" I replied in the same tone. I heard shoes clicking and a bag being thrown on the table.

"Thanks, bubba." I kiss her forehead lightly. Then, dig in the for my food.

"Yours is the burrito." He nodded as he found it. I found my burrito bowl and we watched random television shows for the rest of the day.

A/N: The next chapter will have more drama and not be so boring, I promise! What do you think will happen in Las Vegas? Any suggestions? If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment. I love you!
Side Note: my kik is @/madd_dodds if you have suggestions or you could just comment or PM me. Thank you!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.7K 222 45
Maddie was just a normal belieber, fangirling over Justin Bieber with her fan account. What happens when she gets a message from his girlfriend? What...
89.4K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
30.5K 866 53
Justin Bieber, the worldwide pop star is constantly on the tabloids for his bad behavior. Every belieber defends him. But there is one person ready t...
13.5K 367 37
She wasn't someone I expected myself to fall in love with. I was Justin Bieber, international popstar. She was just some ordinary girl who kept hers...