His Last Choice

LoveScripter tarafından

[BOOK 1] NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "I wrote this book in High school, so if you don't like it and find it poorly wri... Daha Fazla

Before Reading
His Last Choice
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 45

83.6K 2.3K 314
LoveScripter tarafından

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

"Soren, the baby isn't developed yet, it's only a few weeks old." Peyton chuckled, running her fingers through my hair

We plan to announce our good news to the pack as soon as her family arrives for lunch today. Alpha Ivan reluctantly accepted our invitation because of the Mandy situation, but with Ashley and Peyton's persuasion he eventually gave in. 

 "I think I hear the baby!" i exclaimed, probing my fingertips over the fabric of her shirt and tracing her curves to find a defined bump. It's highly improbable to find one, but I'm just a really excited new dad. 

"Sorry hun, but that's the breakfast quiche I made this morning." She laughed. 

I got off of my knees and took her hands. "I bet you our kid's first will be 'dada'." 

Her lip made that cute pout, the same one that she usually made when she didn't have her way. "What are you going to do when he/she says mama first?" 

I just shrugged. I didn't really care actually as long as both my wife and child will have a safe healthy labor and quick enough so that Peyton wouldn't experience too much pain.

Lately, Peyton has grown fond of rubbing her flat tummy and I guess that is signs of motherly instinct kicking in, but  as for me, my daddy instincts haven't woken yet. It's freaking me our! What the heck am i supposed to do once the baby is born? I was so persistent about having kids the idea of being a dad never actually came to me.

I blame my wolf instincts to procreate. 

"Thought up of any names?" I asked her, trying to distract myself.

Her pony tail swished from side to side as she nodded. 

"Soten" I looked at her as if she just pulled a joke on me. "Isn't it nice for a boy or girl? It's our names put together--Soren and Peyton--Soten. "

Our kid was not going to be named that--no way.

 How was I going to put it lightly? "Not that it isn't great, babe, but I don't thing our kid would like to be called So-Ten." I could already imagine he/she bullied with a name like that. 

Picture it now...Our daughter being picked up by guys...

Hey girl, you're hot, If you were a contestant at a bikini contest and i were a judge. I would SO give you a TEN!  I'd punch-in that little boys face for saying that to my daughter. As for a son, Soten would be too smiler to my name, I don't want him and me to be mixed up in conversations.

"We have a lot of time to think up names."

Her face twisted in disappointment. "What's wrong, you don't like it?"  

"No..." I lie. "It's got a ring to it, but maybe we should leave our options open--give some more thought to it. This is our kid we're talking about and a name is a very important part of it's identity. I don't want to decide so quickly." I explained.  

"You're become too smart for your own good." She said. I didn't know whether to consider it a tone of sarcasm or a complement. 

"Peyton, Soren!" Mom came charging at as from across the hallway. "I was looking for you too!" She stopped in front of us and the first thing she noticed was Peyton's hand on her tummy. "Tummy ache?" She speculated.  

Peyton dropped her hand to her side and I automatically let go of her other hand as if we were two teenagers caught making out inside a locked room. Mom's eyes looked between between us and one of her brows perked up in suspicion.  

"We just got up. we slept in." Peyton said blushing. 

Mom frowned at that, "You two shouldn't be sleeping in too much, or it becomes a habit. you will have a hard time getting up in the morning."  

I had the urge to tell her that women in their first year of trimester should take care of themselves and if my mate wanted to sleep in, then she damn will sleep as much as she wants in my watch, but considering my mother had no clue of Peyton's condition I brushed it aside.  

"We'l try not to," Peyton replied with a bright thoughtful smile.  

Mom returned that smile and said, "Seeing you smile, sweetie makes me breath easy. You know...when Soren was a kid, he'd smile at me so innocently and I didn't know whether he'd be lying between his teeth." She looked at me and cringed teasingly. "You were a handful, even now."

Next to me, Peyton audibly gulped. Her hand moved and I knew for a fact she was going to place it over her stomach again out of habit. I quickly grabbed it before mom could notice were it was heading. 

 Didn't want to spoil the surprise early!

 "Kids naturally behave that way mom." She was being over exaggerating again and I didn't want her feeding Peyton with anymore reason to worry. 

 Mom smirked, "You are not a normal child, my little boy. The spawn of Jeremy is not a normal child! The only reason I made it out alive raising a hyper active kid was because I love your father so much." 

Peyton looked at me as if she was about to clobber my ass.  

"Mom, if you want grandchildren, I suggest you stop talking right now." Though that threat was point blank, now that I had already given her a grandkid and it's growing right in front of her as she torments my wife.

Mom read Peyton's mortified expression and jolted in alarm, "Erase everything you just hear from me. I wasn't thinking straight. I like to constantly remind Soren of the trouble he gave me so that one day, he would pay me back with respect. If you have kids one day--I hope soon--they will be nothing like him. I'm sure my grand babies will take after their responsible gorgeous mother." 

 "Thanks a lot mom." I said both sarcastically and appreciatively.  

"Mom..." Peyton's voice came out a little shy. She was still a little uncomfortable saying mom to someone that wasn't her real mother, but her mother in mating. Mom looked at her intently waiting for her to continue with what she was going to say. "If we have a girl...in the future. We were thinking of giving her your name as her second name." 

With that mom looked like a firework about to explode. "REALLY?!!" She barely con tainted herself. "You would do that!" She was bouncing other feet. I never seen my mom so excited--it was usually my dad. 

 "Sure...With what I just heard. I think you desire it." Peyton told her. 

Mom exhaled and pushed me aside to give her a tight hug. I freaked out thinking the baby would suffocate. "Okay, okay, enough hugging she's mine now." I said trying to pry mom's arms from crushing my wife and unborn child to death. 

"You're so much like your father, he was so overbearing after we got married and when we had you, he'd blamed me every time your cried. "

Another groan came from Peyton, but this time she didn't look at me. She turned around and headed towards the kitchen. "Mom, would you like help in the kitchen?" 

"That would be nice, sweetie!" Peyton reached out her hand and mom took it. The two headed to the kitchen hand in hand like best friends. Peyton looked over her shoulder and glared at me for no reason. 

Oh sweet pregnancy hormones you bewilder me. 

I walked into the living room where most of the guys were sitting down watching the game.  

"How's life being shackled down to a chick?" Eric asked snickering at me. 

"Shut up, when you find your mate. Be sure, I will look back to this day and enjoy messing with you."  

He rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Whatever..."  

Nathan chuckled and motioned me to sit next to him on the coach. "Are you enjoying married life?" 

I sat down sighing. "We've had our ups and downs, but so far I think we are holding on."  

"Aw...trouble in paradise?" 

"Shut up Eric" Nathan and i both sad at the same time. 

Daniel reached for the remote and increased the volume, he was so concentrated on the game, his face was practically pressed into the screen. 

Leaning back, I felt my muscles relax into the foam of the cushion. "The love making is amazing..." The guys chuckled at me amused. Eric actually reached over and patted me on the back, I had to laugh at that. "she makes me happy."  

The three men looked at me and grinned. 

"That's great man." Nathan sighed. "I hope one day, I will find my mate." 

Eric snorted, "I, for one, am okay with being single and staying that way." We all ignored him.  

"Don't worry man, you will find her. Just wait, maybe one day you might just bump into her." 

We chatted for a while about guys stuff. Eric talked about how he was now the new top dog amongst the girls since Luca and I are off the market. It surprised me that Nathan didn't get the spot, he was more of the calm and collected type that most girls liked. I guess he's really serious about finding his mate and I highly admired him for that.

If only I had kept myself in check before I met Peyton, that way everything we do together would be both our firsts. Alas, I was the playboy that all the girls in my pack wanted. Before I had met Peyton I was already...deflowered. 

"The Istas Alphas have arrived." Dad snuck up behind us and we nearly pissed our pants. 

"Freaking--Dad, why the heck are you trying to send us to early grave!" I yelled at him. Daniel was the only one who didn't notice dad, because his eyes were locked on the TV again. Otherwise Nathan, Eric and I had our our eyes bulging out.  

"Well aren't you going to welcome your mean old father-in-mating?" Dad looked at me in amusement. He knew I didn't like Alpha Ivan very much. Despite marrying his daughter, I think the man still detests me. 

"Aren't they a little early?" I looked at the clock and it was an hour too early. 

Dad snickered. "When it comes to seeing his daughter again, he's never too early." 

Of course he would... 

"Soren, my dad's here!" Peyton moved past my dad and looked at me in happy surprise. Her eyes lit up saying it. Her hands had flour on them and her face had an adorable tiny steak of chocolate on her chin. 

At least she was happy, that's all that matters. 

"I can't wait to see them." I told her, leaning down to peck her lips then licking the chocolate of her chin with the tip of my tongue. Shocked by my sudden action, Peyton pushed me back and looked at the four other males in the room who were grinning at us in amusement. Her face turned a bright crimson and I laughed at how adorable she looked.  

Because my dad was in the room, she refrained herself from yelling at me and choose to glare. 

"Get ready for lunch we might eat a little early today." She told us, barely looking at me, before she strode back to the kitchen were mom was probably setting the table.

Dad punched my shoulder after she left. "#1 rule son, never tease your wife in public, or you might regret it when she returns the mortification 10 fold. I used to tap your mother's butt in public and one day she decided to wear an extra long shirt. I tapped her behind and my fingers got caught in a mouse trap." 

My parents are the weirdest couple in the history of the world.

"Do you see why i don't keep my women!" Eric exclaims. "They are all nuts once they get to know you. Their sweet first; then they are sour."

Nathan walked over to him and slapped him behind his head. "Stop being stupid." 

"You're the stupid one Nath!" 

Daniel screamed like someone just died. "What the--he just lost it for the team! You..." He spat out profanities and slammed his fist on the coffee table. 

"Let's just go. Leave him, he goes nuts when his team losses; it will take him hours to calm down." Nathan explained ushering us out of the room. 

Dad looked back at Daniel. "Why don't you go for a run, son. Let out the steam?" 

Daniel glared at us and exhaled roughly brushing past us and towards the back door. 

"Can I have his lunch then?" 

*

"DAD" Peyton saw her father and ran to him across the room. 

I watched her in horror, praying the carpet under her feet won't fold up and trip her. Note to self: tell her not to run around a lot and take small careful steps. Nine long months of this, i don't think I'm going to live long enough to hold my kid at the rate Peyton is increasing my chances of getting a heart attack. 

"MOM" She reached out for her mother and wrapped her arms around both their necks. "I missed all of you so much." 

AShley giggled and kissed Peyton all over the face. She noticed me and smiled wider. "Soren, come here boy!" 

I grinned and took her in my arms in a friendly hug. "How are you m-mom?" 

I wasn't used to saying it either. Peyton looked at me and chuckled knowing just what i was thinking. 

"Same old, but the house has been so busy without you two," she pouted. "Ivan's been such a fun sucker, I barely get to do anything eventful. " 

Ivan frowned next to her and averted his attention to dad who was waving at him like old friends. 

"Hi Ivan!" Dad flashed his pearly white teeth. It was barely audible, but there was no mistaking it when Alpha Ivan hissed at my dad like a snake ready to bite. 

Alpha Ashley looked like she was about to murder her husband. She reached across Peyton, taking a hand full of his t-shirt almost chocking him. "Ivan, if I hear a single incline of your voice today, I swear I'm going to give you a world of pain!" 

"Yes honey," he replied, down casting his eyes in embarrassment. 

"Mom, were is everyone else?" Peyton looked behind them and out the door. 

"Your sisters were taking too long to get ready so we left them, but don't worry dear they are coming." 

Knowing Peyton, she was going to wait until EVERYONE was here before telling them the knows and it was killing me inside not to just blurt it out right now. 

"Maybe we should wait for them." Right on cue she said it the way I envisioned it in my mind.

"I really don't like waiting." I said honestly. I looked at Peyton who read the double meaning. 

"It's still early." She frowned at me. "We can wait." 

"We don't have to eat right away." Mom sided with her. "Ashley, would you like to take a stroll around the house? I could tour you around and we can talk. The food will be taken care, we don't need to worry about that." 

Alpha Ashly clamped her hands together, "that would be fabulous!" 

"I'll join you!" Peyton exclaimed. 

"Ivan and I will just have some man time--Right bud?" Alpha Ivan growled and saw the flash in his mate's eyes telling him to behave or else.

He sighed, "Sure." 

"What am I going to do?" I muttered more to myself. 

"You can come with us." Dad offered. 

I looked over at Alpha Ivan who was giving dad murderous glares. "Thanks, but no thanks. I think i'll go find the guys and check up on them." 

Thirty minutes later, the Istas sisters arrived, one by one each of them entered through the lounge area where the guys and I hanged out at when we weren't watching games on the TV. 

"Yo Bro," Tay jumped over the couch and landed on top of Nathan and me. "Did you watch the game earlier?! I can't believe they lost!" She squealed. 

Daniel rushed over to her and said, "Finally, someone who understands!" 

Eric slammed his palm over his forehead. "Dude" He shook his head disapprovingly. Daniel ignored him joined Tay in deep discussion about how the coach should be fired for poor directions. 

"So how's our innocent little sister treating you--oh, wait! She isn't innocent anymore. Lucky you!" Sam slapped me hard over the shoulder and I almost flew out of my seat. The guys awkwardly looked away knowing the deal of pain they would face from me if they encouraged her comments.

"That's none of your business Sam" Alex gracefully took a seat on a different chair and pointed a strict finger at her sister. It was rude of me, but I stared at the slightly visible bulge on Alex's stomach. She was showing and it wasn't hard to miss, even with the lose dress she wore. 

"I'm getting big, huh?" Alex giggled and placed her hand over her stomach, the same way Peyton would. 

"You're pregnant, not getting big." Jackie took the seat next to her and placed her hand on her sister's stomach. "Hi baby...I'm your aunty." She spoke to it. 

"Do you know the sex yet?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "Next month, Matt and I are super excited. We already set up the baby's room and bought the things we need." 

"You should see the mountain of diapers mom supplied them" Jackie interjected. She looked much more excited than Alex appeared. 

"I can't wait to see you change it's diapers. I can't imagine you cleaning up piss and shit." Sam laughed. 

"What did I tell you about swearing in front of the baby!" Alex glared at her. 

"It's not even born yet, calm yourself." Sam rolled her eyes. 

"When did you guys get here?" Peyton stood over the couch and I had to tilt my head up to look at her. She placed her cold fingers between my face and i grabbed one kissing the back of her wrist. 

"You've all kept us waiting. Now we can finally eat!" Ashley looked at each and every one of her daughters. My mom stood next to her waving her hand to say hello. "Where's Ash?" 

Alex sighed, slowly lifting herself up with Jackie's help. "i'm alright Jackie, really, I'm not immobile yet." She laughed, then answered her mom's question. "She wanted to go to Corey's house to meet his parents, so Matt went with her to make sure she got there safely." 

"I don't know what to do with that girl," Ashley physically sagged. Her eyes were deep with eye-bags. Peyton isn't the only one stressing a lot. 

"Maybe we should wait until she gets back?" Peyton said. 

"No" Almost everyone said it at the same time. 

"It's alright hun, she will most probably eat with Corey and his family." Ashley took Peyton by the shudders and dragged her towards the dining room. "Let's eat!" 

We had enough chairs to fit everyone. Peyton and I sat together and everyone else sat wherever they wanted. Alpha Ivan sat on the opposite side of my dad, farthest away from him as possible. Matt arrived just in time along with Derrick and Leila. 

"Hi Peyton" Derrick said kissing the top of her head. "It's great to see my little twerp again." 

"Peyton, I missed you!" Leila gave Peyton a warm hug and sat next to her on the opposite end. 

When everyone was settled and the food was placed on the table, Mom said, "Finally, we can eat." 

"I hear ya." Eric said about ready to devour the chicken. 

"WAIT" Peyton nervously squeezed my hand under the table. "We would like to make an announcement." 

"No more speeches, I'm hungry!" Sam complained. 

"Let her speak," Alex glared at her. 

"Umm..." She looked at me with anxiousness. 

I got up and said it for her, "We're expecting..." 

The room went silent. Nathan looked at me with a shocked expression that then turned into a wide grin. Eric Looked confused, Daniel looked more interested at the roosted ham in front of him and Derrick looked like he was about to fall off his seat. Leila saved him just in time. Jackie and Alex were bouncing on their seats. 

Matt chuckled, "That's awesome." 

"You're expecting what?" Alpha Ivan looked at me as if I was crazy. "More guests? I don't think we have anymore room for them." 

Before I could answer two sirens erupted in deafening tone. More like two soon-to-be grandmothers. Mom shot up from her chair and raised her arms in praise like a poor man given millions of bucks. "FINALLY!!" She screamed repeatedly. Tears ran down her eyes and she ran to my side wrapping her arms around me. "Son, I'm so proud of you!" 

When I looked at Alpha Ashley, my jaw nearly disconnected from my skull, from the way my mouth dropped at what I saw. She had her hands wrapped around Alpha Ivan, draining his color. 

"MOM!" Peyton screamed in horror. "What are you doing to dad!" She rushed over to her parents. Matt sitting next to Alpha ivan, didn't know whether to help him or let his mother-in-mating kill him. 

"Ivan, you idiot!" Alpha Ashley muttered. "She's having a baby! Don't you understand? If you tackle Soren to death like what you did to poor Matt, You are not allowed to go home ever! Understand..." 

Alpha Ivan barely nodded his head. She let go of him and he regain color, coughing off to the side. 

"That was entertaining." Dad looked at Peyton. "I was wondering when you would tell us." 

Peyton and I looked at each other surprised. "You knew?" mom yelled at him.

Dad chuckled, "of course I did, I'm the alpha of this pack you know..." 

Mom marched over to him and punched his arm, "And you forgot to mention it to me?" 

Dad shrugged, "It wasn't for me to tell." 

"I can't believe you." 

"How did you know?" Peyton asked him. 

"When my wife was pregnant with Soren, she craved a lot of meat. I heard you asking the cook to make more lean meat and prime ribs. I put two and two together."

"So he had a brain!" Alpha Ivan said sarcastically. 

"Shut it Ivan." Alpha Ashley hissed.

"Yes dear." 

____________________

A/N: Hi everyone! The EPILOGUE is PRIVATE only followers can read it. If you are a follower, return to my profile page and click on the link on the left side under my bio :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

316K 7.2K 53
Annabelle Sage grew up in a small town in Tennessee with her three older brothers and her dad. She goes to a new Middle School and makes a new best f...
2.2K 64 7
Twilight Sparkle and her friends Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, and Spike have faced many threats in Equ...
45.4M 815K 50
Nerdy Dakota Evans makes the biggest mistake of her life by falling in love with her best friend, Aaron Ford. Despite coming from entirely different...
251K 6.9K 59
[Levi x Reader] A story where Y/n met Levi underground but then he had to leave. 3 years she spent underground until Levi finds her again. Joining th...