Murr than anything

بواسطة Jokers4Life

When Sian auditions for a talent show, she doesn't expect to go through to the final. She doesn't expect to f... المزيد

Intro
1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

95 3 0
بواسطة Jokers4Life

As I look at the sound man to start the music, I see TV cameras. It didn't say anything about this on the leaflet. My heart skips a beat.

The music starts playing and I start to sing.

When I get to the chorus, the head judge puts his hand up and the music cuts out.

He narrows his eyes "Have you got a different song?"

"Er....yeah....yeah. There's no music for it though."

"That's fine."

I decide to sing 'Honeymoon Avenue' by Ariana Grande.

Once I get into the song, I become more comfortable and close my eyes.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...