a Country gal lovin' a biker...

By SweetyHeart

She's a cowboy boots, dirt on her shoes, horse ridin', cattle herdin' country gal. He's a no regrets, table t... More

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21~ Epilogue
Questions!
Questions answered.
Wow. Just, wow.
My new story!!!*
Amazing!!
Good news and bad news
Thank you so much.
New Story!
Exciting news!
Rewrite news!

Chapter 12

4.9K 164 7
By SweetyHeart

Fully fitted in my riding boots and a pair of denim short and a tank top I nervously knock on Jake's door. I'm nervous to put the poor boy on a horse but I'm even more nervous for where I'm takin' him, he'll be the first person to ever know of my secret place, my thinkin' place... My small daze is interrupted when I hear a sexy grumble in front of me "If you want me to do anything productive today you need to change. Right now." I give a giggle as his eyes linger from my boots up to my eyes. Can somebody just pinch me? How in sam heck did I get this gorgeous boy to be my boyfriend? And he's smart too!

"Cocoa, don't get me wrong. I'll stare at you the whole day but something tells me you're here for a different reason?" He smirks at my blush formin' and I try to gain my charm back, the boy is messin' with my insides. "Well Blue, I wanted to take you somewhere after breakfast... But I hope you're okay with ridin' horse? It's the only way to get there." And this is where my smirk forms at his slightly bigger eyes when realisation of what I had just said dawns on him like a rabbit on huntin' day. "Uh yeah sure it sounds fun actually, I rode when I was younger so I'm warning you I don't know how this is going to go tough" he chuckles nervously and I step closer, it's time to get him at his own game for once. I step into him and his arms circles around my waist, I put my hands on his chest and graze my lips on his ear whisperin' "Oh don't worry Blue, I'll make sure you're well taken care of in all the... right ways" I hear him swallow, his grip on me tightening, "you just get you're behind out of those Garfield boxers and into some pants, I don't want Nancy getting' scared of your attire now!"

I start gigglin' as he realises he's still only in his boxers, yes lookin' away from that body was not easy. He let's go and I chuckle as a slight brush creeps on his face. I give him a nudge into his room and close his door and jog downstairs to see if I can help with breakfast.

∞∞∞

"I've got to admit Blue, I'm impressed. You handled Nancy like a true gent at the stables, you two are doin' just fine so far" I smile at his sarcastic smile "Ha. Ha, very funny. I think I handled Nancy really well the third time. Why do you get the big horse?" I chuckle at his dismay "Because I handled Nancy 'really well' the first time when I was about four Blue, don't worry you're doin' great. After a while, you'll have a big horse just like ole Master here" I pet Master's neck and hear a grumble from Jake beside me. The irony of this scene is actually beyond limits, Jake, who overpowers me in height, weight and strength is ridin' Nancy a fifteen hand, twelve-year-old horse AND I who is usually the shortest friend in a group with very little strength and normal weight is ridin' Master a seventeen point four hand, 9-year-old horse. I think anyone can do the math and see the humour in this scene.

After a while we turn into the trees and while Nancy is pretty satisfied with our navigation, Jake looks a bit nervous and I giggle "Don't worry Blue, I ain't gonna kill ya!" and I just hear him mumble a few profanities. A few minutes later we come to a stop and I smile at my favourite scene. It's a meadow amongst the trees with a small cottage that Pop helped me renovate a few years ago, Its tie with a kitchen, small living room and a room with a bathroom on the small second floor that has a little balcony. I get of Master and walk him to the small pasture where the horses can graze while I'm here, a little help Daddy gave me. Nancy follows suite while Jake sits awestruck on her still.

In the pasture, I take off Master's saddle and reins and he happily walks deeper into the pasture and starts grazin'. Nancy blows out a breath as to signal Jake to get off and by the looks of it, she got him back into reality. He slowly and steadily get off her and I help him take off her saddle and reins, she gives a last blow of air and joins Master a bit deeper into the pasture, her annoyance with her rider evident as she leaves. "So this is my little space on the farm, Blue. The family helped me a bit, but I don't really bring people out here, not even Adri's been here." He looks at me with that emotion I can't figure out and I take his hand "Let me show you the cottage"

∞∞∞

After showin' Jake the cottage he got his speech back thanks to his appetite. We grabbed our lunch Momma made us and got a seat beside each other on the balcony railing, looking out on the meadow. "It must've been so great to grow up here" Jake sighs and a smile "It was... It has its challenges, Daddy and I didn't always get along... I ride differently then he would want me to, I guess we settled our differences tough. But it's still hard, I don't really train at home and he's the first to suggest I change my ridin' when I don't do as well as I'd like to have done at a show... That's why next week is really important to me, if I go through to Nationals he'll maybe see things differently, well I hope so..." I smile and furrow my eyebrows at his disgusted expression, before I could speak he started "I get where you're coming from, my dad doesn't support what I do either, ever. I know you'll kick ass at regionals this weekend baby don't worry." I give him a small smile but frown at the turmoil in his eyes "Are you okay? What's botherin' you Blue?" I give his hand a squeeze and he pulls me closer to him, restin' his forehead on my shoulder as he sighs "I wasn't the guy you've got to know in the last few months Cocoa. I was very different. I'm scared if you see- when you see a glimpse of me that way you'll run, and I don't like the idea of losing you... I think I might be falling in love with you Evans" I already am.... I feel the butterflies explodin' on every inch of my body and I give him a soft kiss "Ditto Matthews... I might just be fallin' in love with you two" Nope, I already have.

∞∞∞

Today is Wednesday and Midnight and I have been trainin' all week despite my love filled haze of a world after the weekend at home with Jake and our constant phone calls and dates. After about half an hour of ridin' I take a break in the shade in the corner of the arena, the shade coin' from the bikers garage or whatever they keep in there. I am a bit cautious for the bikes to come out here, but it's a great way to help Midnight not get a fright of their sound. Right when I stopped that thought Midnight jumped at the roar of an engine right behind us, explodin' onto the dirt track, luckily I handled him and he didn't get such a fright after all.

"Alright boy let's get on with trainin', shall we?" I start to ride in the arena and even though the motorbike can be heard, Midnight seems to have scrapped his fear of the sound and is trainin' mighty fine today. As we go around the turn of the arena I hear the sound of the bike much closer than I should and in seconds all I see is the bike flying right into Midnight and I. I try to pull him away but he comes to a halt and the bike misses him by a few inches. Although he had missed him, Midnight got such a fright and I lost control, he got onto his hind legs and flew me off with no trouble, my back cushioned my fall against the railing, I felt a sharp pain to my head and I could hear voices from all over.

I look up and see other bikers runnin' to the rider on the barely left bike, I saw Sonya who had caught Midnight and started to walk towards them when I saw blood gushin' from Midnight's eye and chest. What had me runnin' was Midnight when he fell to the ground, I saw Darren run to him and I screamed at him "DARREN CALL DR MARX! QUICKLY!" he turned and ran towards the stables. I got to Midnight and fell to my knees, his eyes are barely open and he's breathin' shallow breaths and building up a fever "Sonya he's in shock!" Sonya turned and ran to the stables "I'll get the injections, we have in the stable fridge to stabilise him!!"

"Come on baby look at me... Hey Midnight it's alright baby... you're gonna be alright" I try to calm him down, puttin' pressure on his wound, he's been cut or burned open on his chest and he has a deep cut right next to his eye. I put my legs under his head and rub his neck to calm him down. "Casey" Dr Marx, the vet gives me a worried look and starts to get an inject Midnight for him to calm down, he then checks out Midnights wounds and looks at me worriedly "Casey have you been checked out? You don't look good." Darren speaks from beside me "The ambulance is on its way"

In few seconds time we got Midnight standin' and he's much calmer "Casey I'm taking him in to handle these wounds carefully, I'll call you as soon as you can come to see him and you need to get check out. Sonya's going with me so don't worry" I nod at him and turn to the biker, my adrenaline and anger mixin' together to start a fire. About six feet away the biker is being helped up by the others, helmet still on. A blonde walks toward me and smiles "Don't worry he looks okay, just a bit sore. We'll let the ambulance check him out to, your horse alright?" I walk past him to his friend hangin' onto to other guys, givin' my rage full control of my actions.

"You son of a bitch! What the hell were you doing! My horse went into shock you imbecile! Your exhaust pipe burnt open his chest and sometin' cut open his eye! I feel like stranglin' you with my bare hands! Show your face for once and for all you coward" The adrenaline has me feelin' a bit woozy after my fit of rage and as they fully have the biker up they pull of his helmet. I felt darkness creepin' in but just before it totally overtake me I saw those blue eyes revealed from out under the helmet "Jake?" was all I could say before I fell.

Yikes did any of you see this coming??? I AM SO SORRY for the long wait, law school is keeping me plenty busy and boyfriend isn't helping, he's doing much better too! I hope you liked the chapter, it's a bit ndfhPehg;hlhh to me at parts, but I think I did okay! OH and sorry for the bit of swearing but trust me anyone would've sworn in that moment* I want to thank each and everyone reading and voting for this story, it means sooooo sooooo much to me!! I want to thank four readers in general @Ness81 @belindahoran @carmenpadro and @esmereldadebruyn for voting on every chapter, you guys hit a spot in my heart for doing that! I can't promise an update too soon, boyfriend have surprised me on a weekend road trip this coming weekend to a small town in the mountains where it's snowing!! (It's winter from where I'm from) Do you guys do roadtrips or something likewise, it's kind of our thing the last year and a half and I recommend it to anyone, you learn new things and build memories! Let me know what you all think and please keep voting!** 

Happy reading

~S/H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 3 21
Sequel to Torn In which Nivea and Derek are finally together. This is about the ups and downs of the roller coaster ride of their relationship as a...
194K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
127K 5.3K 35
FLAWLESS this is the word that could express him the best...whether I talk about his Flawless skin, his flawless grades, his flawless walk, his flaw...
32.3K 1.4K 30
Prem, a teacher is being loved by a small kid, Leon..... who is the son of a renowned wine merchant,Boun..... will BounPrem end up together because o...