I'm Human...maybe

由 isabellasnow

They think I'm human; I'm not though I'm just like them... I've never known my Father, to me he was just a st... 更多

The storys blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

Chapter 14

5.6K 208 23
由 isabellasnow

Chapter 14

Well lunch was fun when a Barbie tried to call me a bitch and shit but you know when she found out I was the alphas daughter and how strong I am by her now shattered nose she won't mess with me again.

If you ask me I just pushed the nose job she wanted to happen. So she should be thanking me really.

My brothers are in my music class with me so that's one bonus.

At the minute their walking beside me. Like a puppy following a mama dog.

"So what happened with the police this morning?" tom asked from the side of me.

I look forward "Easy I gave him a broken nose or jaw I didn't stick around to find out" I said with a shrug.

"His mate will be pissed at you sis" I just shrug it off again

Before I know it we're stopping outside a room with the words 'magic arts'. What a fancy name ha-ha.

Tom steps forward opening the door then stepping aside bowing a little "After you miss trace" I roll my eyes walking past him put now before slapping his head.

Going in I find 4 rows of desks and randomly all are full apart from the back where there are 3 desks nor 4.

Making a quick bee line to the desk i hear the bell signals and more footsteps followed are by my brothers.

Dumping my bag next to the desk I sit down putting my feet on the desk.

I watch as everyone slowly piles in my brothers start talking to some of the cheerleaders that are sitting in front of them.

I shake my head almost laughing by the way their flirting with these wanna be Barbie's.

I take a quick scan around the room and see that there's a piano near the teacher's desk along with some guitars on the wall.

Just then the door opened and everyone goes quite turning to the front.

I arch a brow, like for real what's coming is it the sea monster from down the road.

I watch as an old women walks into the room with a walking stick her head held high and her posture like a posh women that you would see in a fancy mansion.

Slowly but surely she takes her place at the desk still not looking at the class.

"Good morning class" her voice sounds so strong but at the same time soft.

The class all reply together "Good afternoon Mrs.johnson"

I look at the front of the class wide eyed can this women be related to me? There is no way someone like her and me are related.

"How are my two grandsons this evening?" she said finally looking up and straight at my brothers

"We're fine" Jacob answered. Slowly her eyes wondered over to me. Her eyes scanned me head to toe.

She arched a brow "I'm guessing you must be my new grandchild, how nice to meet you Emma"

I gave her a mock salute with a nod.

Her brow arched higher "I see by your response you are a trouble maker I believe"

I look over to my brothers and see them shaking their heads. I've noticed they have been doing this a lot when I meet new people.

I look back to grandma and shrug.

"I know your sort young lady they always want attention. So if you would be so kind to come and sing for us." she said smiling a little.

I'm starting to think we are related she like me a badass. Badass grandma.

I get up with my chair scraping along the floor.

"Grandma I don't think-" Toms voice is stopped by her holding her hand up and giving him the death glare.

I smirk a little and walk to the front of the class cracking my knuckles and stretching my fingers.

"What am I singing?" I said my voice cool and chill.

My grandma looks to the class and slowly they all begin to raise their hands.

"Bobby, what will she sing?" her voice was now a mocking tones.

She's in for a surprise I can tell you that now.

"Well Mrs.Johnson I like EVANESCENCE My Immortal." I almost laugh at the chose I sung that last year.

My grandma waves her hand over to the piano "you have the song."

I roll my eyes moving around the desk to get to the piano.

Taking a seat I crack my fingers again. Before beginning.

"

I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone"

I look over at my grandma smiling at me making me smirk.

"These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me"

I continue to play looking around at the shocked faces

"You used to captivate me by your resonating light

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind

Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams

Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase"

By the time I've finished singing all the class are on their feet.

I look over at my grandma to see her smiling at me a little "Go back to your seat and we will continue today's lesson"

I make my way back to my seat getting pats on the back

By the time the bell goes its home time and I'm more than happy to go home and welcome a new room and a soft comfy bed.

I walk out with my brothers at my side slowly but silently. I reach into my back pocket as we near the front of the school.

Tom quickly stops making me and Jacob stop. "Dude what the hell!" I half yell as someone bump into me. I grab the boy and shuffle him forward.

I turn to my brother who looks like he wants to laugh. "Grandma needs a ride home. Granddad is helping dad at the house" said Tom

I arch a brow at him "Good then you take her" I said and begin walking off but I'm stopped when someone grabs my arm.

I look at Jacob "yes?"

He looks at me funny before answering "The thing is she hates our cars because of the speed we drive at so..." he trails off

I look at him wide eyed before shaking my head really fast "Hell no I am not letting her in my car"

I'm trapped on the shoulder and turn around ready to shout until I see it's her. Oh god why do you do this to me?

She smiles kindly "Now I'm not that bad and I also believe we have a lot of catching up to do"

I watch my brothers walk around us, waving and smiling. I give them both the death glare making the walk away faster.

"Come on" I said walking on to the front doors and opening them standing one side so she could pass.

She nods her head in thanks as she walks past me.

"So which ones your car?" she said looking around the parking lot that still had a few cars.

I smile walking past her and over to my baby that's at the front. I go around my side and open the door getting in waiting for her.

I hear the door open and watch as she put her walking stick in the back and getting in.

I start to the car and slowly ease out of my spot turning the car to the exit. I pick up a little speed but not too much just an easy drive for home I think.

I watch as we go down the hill and the little shopping centre.

I'm brought out my thoughts by her voice.

"So when are you going to tell everyone?" she said normally

I look at her funny before turning my head back to the road

"Tell everyone what?" I ask

I hear her moving in the leather seat "oh nothing" in her voice I heard that little smile.

I shake my head picking up a little more speed not liking her presents already.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.5M 220K 42
3 years ago, my Step Dad adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years of his life, Hunter was neglected and abused by his parents. Beaten and rap...
7.1K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
687K 25.4K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
589K 22.1K 62
A white wolf was a special breed. A witch was respected but also not very common. So imagine the surprise when one girl holds both in one body. Ru...