Blue eyes l.r.h (Discontinued)

由 Enlitenponny

Emily meets Luke Hemmings at the zoo, Luke's in a band that is famous back in Australia, what will happen whe... 更多

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

73 3 0
由 Enlitenponny

Once again I was forced to do something "fun" with my family. My little sister who is 6, and brother who is 9, wanted to see some animals besides our dog.

Gosh I just wanted to meet my friends, go to gymnastics practice, maybe take our dog somewhere but nope here I am 16 years old, stuck in the line for a zoo.

At least it's sunny.

Our poor German Shepard is with us too but she doesn't seem to mind.

Emily Emily, Mike says there is a bird that can't fly, does he lie?
No Lilly, there is birds that can't fly I sighed and rolled my eyes.
Emily, be nice to your sister my mom said with warning in her voice

Tell me tell me the birds! Lilly screamed.

Well there's Ostriches and Pinguins..

PINGUINS! Lilly jumped in exitement
I wanna se the Pinguins!!

I wanna see the Tigers first Mike groaned, it's my birthday.

Lilly looked like she was going to cry, then she screamed BUT I SAID FIRST!

Lilly, mom whined, It's Mike's birthday he gets to decide what we're going to se first.
But..But...,Lilly tries to argue.
First we go see the Tigers, then we can go see the pinguins, ok?

I reach for my phone in my pocket just to realize I don't have a pocket and the phone is home. This is a sign how worthless this day will be.

Polly, our dog starts to bark at something in the line.

Turning my head to the direction Polly's watching I can see the dog Polly barked at, a cute little Shetland sheepdog.
Rolling my eyes I turn back to my family.

No one in my family seems to like to talk to me so I turn around to watch the long line behind us instead. I watch it make turns down the hill. There's so many people, why does so many people want to watch animals locked in cages?

Just as I'm going to turn forward again my eyes catches something interesting
At the end of the leash to the Shetland sheepdog I make eye contact with the most blue eyes I've ever seen. The eyes belongs to a guy, just in my or above my age. He's tall and his dirty blond hair stands straight up at the front. His bottom lip is pierced with a black ring.

I can't take my eyes of him!

Under one beautiful moment we're just admire eachothers outsides.
Maybe this day won't be as bad as I thought.
Suddenly I get pulled out of my hypnosis by Lilly pulling my skirt to get my attention.

What!? I sputter.
What are you looking at? She questions.
I look back to the boy, I can't see him and turn back to my sister;
Nothing I sigh.

She begins to talk to dad again.

After another 10 minutes we finally get into the Zoo.

Tigeeeers, Mike says
Lilly just muttered and follow us.
When we had walked the wrong paths three times everyone begins to get a little bit out of focus.
I'm hungry, Lilly exclaims
She begin to pull my skirt since no one pays attention to her.
'Not the time Lilly!'

How hard could it be just to show a clear way to the dam tigers mum says, clearly annoyed.
Bad Word!! Lilly interrupt.
Mum just ignore her and continues;
Isn't there any application for this?

I give up helping my mum, just glancing over the cages and corrals. Suddenly I see something familliar, there's that blond guy from the line. I smile but he doesn't see me and his family and their dog, slowly starts to move and he just follow them and then they turn around a corner, my excitement disappears in a second.

I turn back to find that my family's has decided to get moving without me.
Oh my god they just left me!? My anger starts to grow.

Automatically my hand reaches for my phone but I stop as I realize that the stupid phone is not with me.

I turn around searching for any clue of where they could be.
Not a single little sign of them.
Not even Polly.

Well I won't just keep standing here as a idiot, I decide to follow wherever that guy disappeared.

It's a long way wherever he's gone. I'm starting to wonder if my open flats was a bad shoe decision.

When I'm just about to give up my eyesight catches something really interesting. The guy. My heart begin to pound a little bit extra.

He stands in the middle of his loving family and smiles.

Jeeez, that smile.

Suddenly one of the three children throws something over the fence of the pinguin corral. The dog make an attempt to follow the thing but is being held back imediately.

Oh no Ben! I clearly hear the mom whine. What did you do that for??
The boy just shrugs his shoulders and the mum turns to the blue eyed boy.
Luke, you're tall, can you see if you can get it?

Luke nods.
Luke. I say to myself. So that's his name.
Luke, I say again but clearly to loudly, he turns around searching for the person who said it.

We make eye contact
Fuck. I probably just stand here as a moron, I feel how the blood races to my head and I start blushing.
The guy starts blushing to, and then quickly turns away.

He leans over the fence.
I can see it mum! He says
Do you think you can reach it? She asks.
Luke nods and is starting to lean over the fence reaching with his left hand to get whatever fell down there.

I quickly make my way over to the fence. It's a blue glove hanging on a small pipe, that's what's he's reaching for.

The pipe is barley sticking out and below that the pinguins pool is, filled with ice cold water.

He's dangerously far down now.
Mom! I think I go.....
He don't even finish the sentence before his feet leaves the ground leaving him flipping over the fence.

Thanks to the gymnastics my reflexes is on top, so I just make it to get a tight grip around his ankles.
He's just centimeters from the watersurface now.

His mum is running for my help but instead of helping me she accidentally gives me a push making me loose my grip and we hear a loud splash.

Seconds later the zoo-workers arrive, in a small golf car. Someone must've called because we just made a big mess.

I lean over to see Luke trying to climb up to the edge of the pool surrounded by pinguins poking on him with their beaks. He's soaked through and his black and white baseballshirt sticking tightly around his upper body.

Mum, Luke is a pinguin!! One of Luke's siblings scream.

I chuckle and meet Luke's embarrassed look.
We smile, both blushing.

When the zoo crew finally get Luke out from those pinguins, he has small scratches on his face from the pinguins not so warm welcome and his clothes is still dripping.

He get a towel wrapped around him and get into the small golfcar the zoo workers got here in.

When the car has gone, Lukes father steps forward to me.
My first reaction is to step back.

'No stay', he say when he see me take a step back.
'I just want to thank you for at least trying to save my son from getting damp.
'Aum, Tanks' I say and chuckle, while slowly getting my vocabulary back,'I just did what anyone could have done'

The dad chuckles, 'no, that is one heavy boy, trust me. Are you in a sport or something? You gotta have muscles for carrying him.'

'I'm actually in gymnastics i say'
'Really! Chloé here does that to!' The dad's saying while pushing a little 7 year old girl forward.
I smile at her, she shyly smiles and then backs off, and hides behind her older brother.
'We're actually looking for someone to give Chloé extra lessons'.
'This may feel wierd but if you need some extra money,
just make a call he says, handing over his card'.

'Oh thank you I say looking to the dad, the card and then back again.'

'So, what's your name?' The dad ask.
'I'm Emily, Emily Carenswood' I say

'Fantastic, I'm Andrew, Andrew Hemmings'

'And I'm Jack,' the little boy beside the boy who threw the glove says.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note: Thankyou for reading this chapter, There'll be a continue, it's going to be up soon then ;) love you
Peace out.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

7.1K 357 16
After finishing their second album and on the eve before they set off travel the world on their world tour, four young boys of the band 5 Seconds of...
39.1K 770 40
An idea. An ambitious girl. A spell. That's what started it. Luke Hemmings had no idea what was going on when he was transported into Nikki Carsons'...
3.4K 122 20
"Hey, I'm Elle Hood. I'm 18 years old, and I have has the same last name as the guitarist Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer. My friends are always...
10.8M 265K 49
In which Luke is in love with his best friend Victoria, who has a not-so-great boyfriend. Trying to navigate relationships, friendships and Luke's ba...