HIS Retribution & Rue

SamMurty4 tarafından

"Marry me", Shaurya Singh Shekhawat muttered with pure hatred in his eyes holding her arms in his vile grip "... Daha Fazla

Prologue
PART - 1
PART - 2
PART - 3
PART - 4
PART - 5
PART - 6
PART - 8
PART - 9
PART - 10
PART - 11

PART - 7

5.9K 687 81
SamMurty4 tarafından

Shaurya woke up at 6, later than his usual and is shocked to see Dev beside him, sleeping soundly tucked in his duvet... God, he remembered to give it for washing, he hated sharing his duvet, he only shared it with his wife... With that thought, their past ran in his head without his will...

"What the hell are you doing  ? This is Shaurya's blanket, you are his wife, don't you know he hates sharing his personal things", his mother snatched the duvet off his wife's body...

He heard her screams from inside the washroom... He so wanted to shout at his mother and ask her to get out of his room. How dare she talk to his wife like that  ? But he didn't understand his rage.

"I... I know... But I have fever, and my duvet wasn't enough, so I took his... I'll wash it after my temperature goes down", his wife replied in a timid tone, he could feel tremors in her tone... She has fever  ? Why didn't she tell him  ? Yes he hated her but he did take her as his wife and no matter what he said, he tried to fulfil her needs just as a husband does. Of course, except for love, that was his motive, to show her how it felt not to be loved.

"Fever  ? I know it's nothing of that sort, you are just acting to escape the house chores... You are not a princess before your marriage to my son that I would give you a queen treatment here... Get up and take care of the chores...", her mother-in-law said... "And this goes to laundry", she said snatching his duvet...

He had had enough of it now, he quickly got out of the washroom and snatched back his duvet from his mother's hand and covered his wife, helping her lay down on the bed and tucked her properly...

"She isn't feeling well ma, send our breakfast to the room... I'll give her the medicines after she eats something... If her temperature resurfaces, I'll call the doctor", he said calmly to his mother. Without any harsh words, he had managed to infuriate her...

"Shaurya...", his mother opened her mouth but he cut her off...

"And yeah... Thanks for your concern, I don't like sharing my blanket with anyone but my wife is an exception...", Shaurya told looking at her mother in the eye, silently warning her not to behave like that with his wife again... "You should have told her, if ma didn't know", Shaurya said looking at Akansha who was bewildered at his rarely shown concern and affection though as a facade.

His mother stormed out getting angry at the situation and his son defending his wife always.

"I'll wash it till evening...", she said

"Didn't you hear what I said to ma just now  ? You are an exception... And what's new in this anyways, we share a blanket every day", he said but she kept a confused face, and he realizes she wouldn't have known...  every night, she cuddled with him in sleep and snatches his duvet and wrap herself with his as well due to cold. But at the same time, she needed the AC as once he switched it off and she quickly woke up from her sleep.

It's his usual every night to wrap her with her duvet as well as his... And in the morning, he unwraps his duvet off her and folds it to put it on his place as she felt hotter in the mornings.

"What  ?", she asked

"That's what everyone should think", he quickly added not wanting to let her know of their midnight adventures... If he told her, she would think he cared for her and her hopes would raise again which he didn't want...

Her face paled hearing him but quickly nodded consoling herself... What was she expecting  ? Him to wrap her in a duvet when she feels cold and unwrapping it when she feels hot  ? Like the hell he would... She chided herself for even thinking so...

The servants brought breakfast, he gave her medicines after she had her food.

"Text me if the fever rises again... I'll send a doctor... Take rest, no need to go down or do any work... You are not that great in household chores anyway. Stay in the room today", he said and left for his work without waiting for her reply, not that she was going to give him any. Her fever resurfaced but she didn't text him, she didn't want to take even a minute of his time, she knew he would be very busy in interacting with his people... He was very good and dedicated to his job, despite all the hurtful things he did to her, his very dedication to his people, and his relentless service to the ones who trusted him had her heart always. 

----------------------------------

He put back his wife's frame in the drawer locking it safely and dispersed her thoughts for now... 

"Dev... Idiot... Get up and f**k off... it's 6 in the morning...", Shaurya yelled kicking his friend who was sleeping like a log... 

"What ? What happened ?", he said waking up with a jerk...

"You jerk...", Dev screamed at his best friend realizing he had just kicked his bum...

"Give rest of the curses on the phone, for now, leave...", Shaurya said opening his curtains to see if there are any people in his lawn area... 

People of his constituency and head of labor organizations, student unions, teacher unions, and leaders in every profession come to meet him on a regular basis. He created this provision as to know the ground reality of his people and the professions. Some times, they need a pay raise which the government couldn't afford at that particular time, and at times like that, he had to disappoint them, sometimes they express their dissatisfaction too but still he didn't stop his daily meeting sessions, he met at least one group per day. He would make them understand and his consistency and patience to listen to their problems increased his approval rate by record majority as no chief minister managed to do it till now. 

He also attended regular press conferences and faced the media bravely. Sometimes the top journalists put him in a tough spot but he faced them courageously. Shaurya always wanted to make a difference and he believed it started within oneself, everyone said accepting your mistakes would reduce his approval ratings but he wanted to do it anyway, because he is accountable to his people and they had the right to his apology if he was at fault, he always accepted his faults and that only worked in his favor, though there was initial discontent in public. It only worked in his favor gradually and people trusted him more, his supporters made reels out of his exemplifying honesty and that helped him a lot. Having a tech-friendly youth support did act in his favor, well his best friend Dev too had the advantage being a young leader but unfortunately, his party lacked strong candidates and Dev alone could not fight them and their corruptive ideologies. 

During previous assembly polls, Dev wanted to give the party ticket to a candidate from an underprivileged category. Still, the rest of the members went far enough to suspend him as the party chief to stop him from doing so. This move gave Dev clarity of how rigid his party members were and he needed to gain more power to make the decisions he thought were productive to the party and the people as well and he started his work and to say he came a long way is an understatement. Shaurya believed his friend would give him a good competition this coming polls as he would have the choice to select the candidates for this election all by himself and Shaurya trusted his friend's capabilities. 

"Fine...", Dev groaned

"Wait! You are not going now... there are people outside and if anyone spots you, it will become a scandal", Shaurya warned looking out of the curtains...

"Now, I really feel like your girlfriend Shaurya... stop your stupid theories, I'll go from the back door", Dev said 

"You can't, they can spot you from there as well... You have to stay here till tonight", Shaurya said, his tone held seriousness...

"Are you crazy ?", Dev muttered in anger... "This is why I tell you, hosting the union leaders everyday at your place is such a bad idea, but you wouldn't listen", he added in frustration...

"Stop complaining, my head is bursting with your irritating tone... Think it as your day off... Anyways you love taking offs from work", Shaurya taunted his friend...

"Not funny Shaurya...", Dev glared at him...

"I wasn't trying to be... ", Shaurya said and walked to his washroom to freshen up... He was out soon and got ready in his formals...

"Woah... I'm so lucky to see the famous Chief Minister get ready", Dev teased

"Boast about it to the voters, you might become famous...", Shaurya teased back...

"A**h*le...", Dev cursed

"Okay... I'm leaving for office, I'll ask Mrs. Sudha to send your meals up here... Do not go out of this room till I come back... I repeat, stay in the room Dev... I'll try to come early...", Shaurya said

"God! I feel like your dirty little secret...", Dev groaned

"Shut up... I'm serious", Shaurya said and headed downstairs... 

After his breakfast, he went behind Mrs. Sudha to the kitchen and whispered her about Dev's presence and asked her to take meals to him. Mrs. Sudha knew about Dev and Shaurya being best friends. She assured she would take care of it. 

---------------------------------------

A few days passed, Akansha and Siya came home after school. Akansha helped her little girl freshen up and change into her pajamas.

"Mama bear... I want little idli...", Siya demanded...

"You mean button idly  ?", Akansha asked her daughter...

"Yes... Yes...", Siya got excited... Akansha laughed at her daughter's excitement, she didn't have the batter at her home, she tried order it but the stock wasn't available...

"Siya bear... I don't have batter for it baby... Will you be okay if I go get it from the nearby shop", Akansha asked her little daughter who nodded watching TV.

"Okay then, keep watching TV... Do not open the door unless it's Richa aunty... I'll be back soon, I am leaving my mobile here if anything press 1 or 2, okay  ?", Akansha asked to which Siya nodded carefully.

Akansha taught her daughter to open her phone lock and dial emergency contacts... She also made her byheart her phone number as well as her emergency contacts' numbers. Well, she has only two emergency contacts, and fortunately, her daughter is smart enough to dial which one when. 

She went to the nearby shop and on her way back, she found one of her neighbour walking with his teenage daughter, with his hand on the girl's shoulder, initially, she didn't suspect much but seeing the discomfort on the girl's face, she sensed something was terribly wrong. She knew his neighbor was a cheap man who objectified women, he kept staring at the neighborhood ladies making them uncomfortable but never did Akansha expect him to behave the same with his own daughter... She didn't know the reality but by the look of it, she had a hunch. The women stayed away from his sight instead of registering an official complaint as no one wanted to get involved in police cases and they knew the man was powerful and is in a reputed position in a government water tax department. 

Akansha followed him, observing his actions, trying to be nonchalant but he somehow noticed her and slowly removed his hand from his daughter's shoulder maintaining a decent distance this caused more suspicion to Akansha but she didn't have any concrete evidence to report. She thought of keeping an eye on him, fortunately, or unfortunately, she could see inside their home from her balcony if their windows were opened. Akansha did this quiet a few times to save his from his beatings, whenever she heard or saw him beating his wife, she went to their place in the pretext of borrowing some sugar or other commodities. She tried to encourage his wife to file a complaint many times but that woman didn't even admit to Akansha that she was a victim of domestic violence. So, Akansha didn't have much say. 

Akansha came back, quickly cooked Siya's favorite button idly, and made her eat it... She left her to play in the hall and came back to her room to peek into her neighbour's house, she knew this was very wrong but her gut feeling said the girl was in trouble... She only spotted her and her father, she couldn't see his wife anywhere and that's when she realized she wasn't at home Akansha knew this was nowhere safe for the girl, so she immediately called his wife and asked to return to her place wherever she was, and the woman understood the urgency in Akansha's tone and returned back. 

The creepy neighbor Shekhar realized what brought his wife to reach home early who was supposed to return 3 hours later got furious with Akansha. She was being too nosy and now he wanted to checkmate her. The next day, he complained to the police about Akansha and asked them to warn her. The police constable unofficially summoned her, informing her that their neighbor complained against her verbally for committing the offense of voyeurism under Section 354C and now their subinspector wanted to talk to her regarding it. Akansha is shocked to hear 'Voyeurism'. The constable also mentioned to her that the complaint wasn't on paper till now, and if she refused to visit the police station, it would soon become on paper. She didn't have an option other than visiting the police station. Akansha knew Richa was in an important coverage so she didn't disturb her, she dropped Siya at Richa's parents' place. She decided to call Richa if things went too bad at the police station. 

Richa's father offered to tag along and Akansha couldn't be more grateful. Both of them went to the police station to deal with the nuisance. 

---------------------------- 

Richa's mother went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for Siya and feed her, she gave her phone to the little girl to watch her favorite cartoons but Siya knew something was wrong with her mother, she looked very tensed on their way too. She heard some words like 'police' and the little girl got scared. And like her mother believed, she truly know when to call whom. She dialed a number and soon her favorite person picked up the call. 

"Mamu...", Siya said into the phone...

-------------------------------

The subinspector got irritated seeing Richa's father along with Akansha, he thought she would come alone and it would be easy to intimidate her to get her agree to mind her own business from on, well that's what Shekhar wanted him to do. 

"Committing a shameful crime and then bringing people to cover up for your mistakes huh...", the inspector taunted Akansha... 

"I have not committed any such thing sir... Please listen to me, that Shekhar is a creep... He is a womanizer", Akansha said trying to control her fury as she so wanted to punch the S.I's face but she fought her urge as out of all the troubles, she didn't want one more to add up to her plate now. 

The Police authorities tried to intimidate Akansha while she didn't give up, she tried to put her point but how could they listen when they already took bribe from Shekhar to end this issue there.

--------------------------------

"Siyu... Whose phone is it baby ? Where is mumma ? Where are you ?", Akash questioned getting worried, as his niece barely called him, they only spoke once in a month or two. His sister didn't want to establish any contact with any of their family except for him and he had to force her to do it. 

He found her 2 years ago in a state he would never want to recollect. She looked so helpless, he shook his head not to recollect those memories again. 

"Mamu... mumma... police... I'm scaled(scared)", Siya cried into the phone...

"Siyu... Don't worry, mamu is here, mamu would make everything right, where are you baby ?", Akash asked

"I'm at licha(Richa) aunty's house", she said in between her hiccups

"Okay, give the phone to Richa aunty or her mother or father", he asked softly, Siya refused, Akash had to promise her that he would get her mother safe and only then did she hand over the phone to Richa's mother who told the incident to Akash. 

They don't know Akash was an IAS, they just know he was Akansha's brother who didn't come to meet them often. They never saw him but since they knew him, Richa's mother told him the issue, he requested her to take care of his niece while he went and handled the matter. 

Akash reached the police station with his lawyer. Akansha's eyes widened in shock seeing her brother there. 

"What are the charges on which you summoned her ? Hm ?", Akash asked trying hard to keep his voice soft and stern but he couldn't hide the harshness, seeing his beloved sister in trouble. He loved his sister so much that till date, he couldn't be able to forgive his family or his brother-in-law for that matter for hurting her. 

Looking at the crisp clothes and the authority, and a very reputed lawyer with him, the S.I knew he was a powerful person but he couldn't let him dominate.

"I'm not answerable to you sir...", the S.I said

"Akash Dikshit... Divisional Commissioner... I think Now you are", Akash said shocking the S.I, they knew the district magistrates as they deal with them regularly, but a divisional commissioner is much more powerful and higher in authority than a district magistrate/collector. 

"Sir... We have received a complaint of this woman committing an act of voyeurism", the S.I said, he wouldn't lose no matter what, otherwise Akash would know that he took bribe from Shekhar to control Akansha.

"What ?", Akash looked in disbelief at the S.I followed by fury... "Show me the formal complaint", Akash asked sternly...

"Sir, actually... the man didn't want to register a formal complaint as he didn't want to drag a single mother to police station and all... So, we called her here to just warn her not to commit such acts", the subinspector said not knowing he was digging his own grave. 

"What the hell ? You talk of arresting her under section 354C and say you don't even have a formal complaint ? You do know that summoning a woman at this time without any written orders or complaint is an offense right ?", Akash stated sternly...

"Sir...", the S.I started but Akash cut him off loudly

"Shut up... Shame on you... I'll dig deep into this issue personally, if you are found guilty, I'll myself write a letter to the commissioner for your suspension", Akash warned the police official strongly... 

"Let's go...", Akash softly said to his sister... "I'm sorry Mr. Awasthi, I thought your help would be required, so requested for your presence, thanks for coming", he told to his lawyer politely

"No problem sir... Always happy to help... Let me know if anything", Akash's lawyer said and left from there...

Akash gave one last glare to the officer and took Akansha from there, with Richa's father following behind. 

"Thank you so much for not leaving my sister alone uncle", Akasha thanked Richa's father...

"Arre You are her brother Akash ? I didn't know you are into government services beta... and you are an IAS ?", Richa's father exclaimed...

"Yes uncle... but what's the use when my sister doesn't even think of calling me at least at times like this", Akash said the last line looking at her...

"Who called you ?", Akansha asked sternly but Akash ignored her question, he was angry with his sister... Couldn't she call him once ?

"Uncle come... I'll drop you to your place, anyways we have to pick Siya from there...", Akash said, Richa's father nodded softly but didn't say anything, as he understood the silent war between the siblings. 

Akash dropped Richa's father but didn't go inside, Akansha requested him not to disclose about her brother being a DC to anyone. He didn't understand why Akansha lived in secrecy but he nodded nonetheless. She didn't like to reveal many details of her family, her ex-husband or her siblings, they only know of her brother's name but not his profession or anything up till today. 

Siya jumped into Akansha's arms as soon as she saw her. 

"Mumma... where is mama(uncle) ?", the little girl asked curiously...

"He is waiting in the car for us, say bye to Nana-nani(maternal grandparents)", Akansha said, Siya called Richa's parents 'nana-nani' and they equally enjoyed it as they loved the little girl and her mother as well. Akansha and Siya are like their family. 

Siya bid bye to the older couple and ran outside to her favorite uncle. 

"Mamu... Thank you... You ale a supelhelo (Superhero)", Siya said kissing Akash's cheeks...

"Woah... Thanks my Siyu... Someone should learn from you on how to greet me cheerfully", Akash said kissing Siya's cheek, taunting his sister.

"Siya... you called mama ? Why baby, didn't I tell you I will come back soon, and it wasn't a problem ?", Akansha asked upset with her daughter...

"Mumma... I'm scaled(scared)", Siya said hugging her uncle more tightly trying to feel the protective arms...

"Di... stop scaring her", Akash said, he didn't like it when his sister reprimanded his niece, he loved both of them to moon and back but he loved his Siyu a bit more...

"I wasn't scaring her... I'm just asking her...", Akansha defended....

"And by doing that, you are scaring her", he said earning a glare from his sister.

"And you shut up", Akansha scolded her brother and forwarded her hands to take her daughter but she hugged her mamu tightly... Akansha rolled her eyes at her daughter, she started her drama whenever her uncle came to meet them. 

"It's okay, let her stay here", Akash said and Akansha sighed, now she had to bear two kids' dramas... Akash drove to her house... 

All three of them entered inside...

"Siyu... Go to your room baby, mamu has something to discuss with mumma", Akash said and Siya immediately left to their room kissing her uncle.

"now tell me what was that all about ? And show me that ba***rd's house... I'll personally teach him a lesson... that f**ker", Akash started cursing until Akansha slapped him on his mouth...

"Ouch Di...", he winced

"What's with your language ? you are a government official, a Divisional Commissioner, but look at your words, like a roadside hooligan... Idiot", Akansha scolded him...

"You expect me to stay calm even after all this, I'm telling you for the final time, either you guys are shifting with me or I will be shiting here", Akash said

"And shift all the attention on me, and bring back that problem named 'him' on my head again... right ?", Akansha slammed his brother who sighed deeply. 

"How long will you hide like this ?", Akash asked

"I'm not hiding, I just prefer to live a life away from that man keeping him in ignorance", Akansha said but both of them knew what she prefers is more than staying away from him... She is ready to compromise hers and her daughter's wishes in order to keep themselves away from Shaurya and she feels bad about it but she had no choice. 

Akash takes a deep breath... He knew he couldn't win this argument with his sister but he couldn't let her and his niece live there, with that creepy man around... He decided to keep an eye on him and soon throw him behind bars if proven guilty.

"Fine... Let's not argue... We are meeting after months, at least give your brother a hug", Akash said but Akansha rolled her eyes at his drama... She wasn't a hug person, she wouldn't give hugs generally, unless it's her daughter... She wasn't that sweet girl anymore... Bitterness life got her tasted made her rude and aloof from people...

"I'll go and prepare dinner for both of us... Till then help Siya change and put her to bed", Akansha ordered her brother and walked back to kitchen.

Akash walked to his niece with a dejected look. This is why he hated Shaurya, for making his sister like that. Akash shook his brother-in-law's thoughts for now as that would only get him angry and upset and he couldn't afford to spoil his mood as making his niece sleep was gonna need a lot of patience. His niece was a very good child, never troubled anyone, but for sleep, she needed her mother... Without Akansha, making her sleep was a hard task, and Akash knew his sister avenged his intrusion by giving him the task.

After dinner, the siblings sat in the hall to fill the gap of all these months.

"Di... Talk to papa once... He was worried for you", Akash requested...

"Let's talk about something else, or I am going to bed", Akansha said coldly, Akash understood his sister isn't in a mood to hear him, so he thought to talk to her later. Their father was dying in guilt for not taking her side when she needed him the most. He recently got a bypass and stress wasn't good for him, Akash purposely didn't tell Akansha as he didn't want to worry her.

"Okay... Take a leave tomorrow... We are gonna talk in detail about this creepy neighbor of yours... Also, we are going to his place tomorrow... I want to assure you and Siya are safe here...", Akash said, Akansha is about to protest but Akash shook his head... "You wouldn't come and stay with me, and I understand you there, but don't stop me, if you do, I'll handle this issue not as your brother but as the Divisional Commissioner, and you wouldn't like it", he said with finality...

Akansha glared at her little brother for a minute before beating him with the cushion that's lying beside her...

"Dhamki dega mujhe  ? Apni badi behen ko ha  ? (You are threatening me huh  ? Me? Your elder sister  ?) See what I do to you", Akansha said hitting her brother on his head, pulling his hair in between...

"Ouch... Di... Sorry... Sorry... Please forgive me... Ah... Di... It's paining", Akash screamed

After the siblings fight cooled off... Both of them calmed down...

"I can't trouble Richa's parents again with Siya...", Akansha said

"What are you talking about  ?", Akash asked in confusion

"So, where would you want me to send Siya  ? Idiot... Tell me who were your panelists that selected you huh  ? I even doubt on how you scored so good in your mains...", Akansha said offending her brother...

"I am not an idiot, why would you send Siya to their house  ? She will be in school", Akash said and Akansha looked at him as if he just uttered a curse word...

"I am not sending my daughter to school when I am not there", Akansha said protectively... What if someone questions about her father? And she wouldn't be there to handle her daughter?

"Di... I understand your worry but you can't be with Siya every minute... If you keep the courage to take care of Siya so well, and take the decision of bringing her up single handedly, you should be bold enough to make her strong to face the truth", Akash said holding his sister's wrist...

"She is barely 5 Akash", Akansha said with welled up eyes...

"I know di... But hardships don't see age... Who would understand it better than us  ?", Akash said and Akansha hugged her brother remembering their childhood. "At least I had you, but you had none di... Despite all that, you came out stronger... And I want my Siyu to be just like you, brave, courageous and strong", Akash said

Both of them talked for a while and retired to beds... The next morning, Akansha got her daughter ready for school and Akash dropped her at school making sure to be as discrete as possible accommodating his sister's wish.

---------------------------

Shaurya's days became brighter with the little girl's videos and her thoughts... He thought she occupied his head because of her name... The probable name he and his wife thought of naming their daughter. But his heart knew that little girl had something that stole his heart at the first sight. He felt as if he was watching his younger self when he looked at her. He so badly wanted to meet her again...

His best friend for once gave a useful idea before sneaking out of his home that night without anyone's notice... Woah... He cringed at that day, they both were behaving as if they were in a secret relationship, god the media would burn them if their little adventure details are leaked.

The idea he gave was to prepare gifts for the children who performed on the stage that day and personally let them visit his place. That way he could get to see the little girl again and it wouldn't make anyone suspicious, as his supporters would hype his kind and sweet gesture towards kids while his haters would call it a publicity stunt, no matter what, there was no chance of them suspecting his real motive behind doing it and Shaurya agreed to it.

He asked his P. A to call the chairman and let him know about it. The chairman Mr. Goyal who wanted to get into good books of the chief minister as he wanted to enter politics soon, didn't let this chance go away. He volunteered to take the children to the CM's house.

It's one of the very rare occasions when Shaurya stays at his home in the afternoon. He tried hard to hide the excitement and somewhat succeeded but Mrs. Sudha noticed the child-like glee on his face. Why wouldn't she, she had known him since he was a child. 

Soon, the School chairman, Mr. Goyal arrived with the kids. Shaurya welcomed them all, especially the kids with a warm smile, his eyes shone looking at Siya... Her big doe eyes looking around his place with astonishment in her eyes... He carefully bent to her but she failed to notice him... his house was so pretty and huge that she kept gaping at every part of it. 

"Did you like it ?", Shaurya asked softly but looked like he startled her... 'Haw...' she gasped in surprise, with her wide mouth, and Shaurya's eyes were filled with love for the little girl looking at her cute gesture...

"I'm so sorry little one, I scared you", Shaurya apologized to her... Siya smiled widely nodding her head slowly... 

"It's okay uncle...", she said, her smile not faltering, he felt as if she was equally happy to see him and he is right, Siya liked him at the first sight, and his kind gesture of encouraging her during her performance made her like him even more. 

"Can I show you the whole house ?", Shaurya asked her to which she nodded her head excitedly... Shaurya took her in his arms, and walked towards other kids. He put Siya to the floor and he himself took all the kids to give a tour of his house and library. He didn't want the other kids to feel left out or feel that he was being partial to Siya, these kinds of things get inside the kids heads soon and he didn't want to let it happen. 

Precap - Shaurya-Siya moments, Akansha gets to know about Siya's visit to the CM's house, and she blasts at the principal for taking her daughter without her permission. Some past. 

Soon there's gonna be a faceoff between the couple in an unexpected way... Get ready with your popcorn to watch the show... 

Note - Guys, please read this completely, Wattpad is going through a lot of changes, it's removing stories as well these days, reasons unknown, if at all my story happens to be one among them, I don't want to leave you in the middle of it, so I'll post the stories in another site then for free... Do follow me on Instagram for more updates in such cases. 

My Instagram ID : Introverts_world17, link is on my message board. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

508K 27.8K 47
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
293K 9.6K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...
36.7K 2.5K 23
Book cover edited by Graceee ✨️ As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I should give a chance...
32.8K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...