Girl Groups x M!Reader One-Sh...

By SenjyuNexus345

Girl Groups x Male Reader One-Shots. That's basically it. More

About This Book
Request Chapter (Open)
Late Night Confessions and Lullabies - Handong
Spoiled Afternoon - Chaeyeon
Snowstorms - Wendy
Finally Home - Siyeon
+5 Star+ - CL
Campus Crush - Seulgi
Fated Victories - JiU
The One I've Been Waiting For - SuA
Just Like a Christmas Movie - Handong
Christmas Lights, Mistletoes and Movie Marathons - Siyeon
The Way You Love - Dami
Unusual Beginning - Sunmi I
Mutual Feelings, Dating Scandals and a Possible Happily Ever After - Sunmi II
Snacking Pizza on Valentine's Dawn - Handong
Kiss The Girl - Vivi
Pretty in Pink - Olivia Hye
Mood Swings, Pregnancy Tests and a Life Changing Decision - Siyeon
Butterfly - Gowon
Fanfic Like Night Date - Daisy
Green Parks and Slippery Accidents - Yiren
Love, Camera, Action! - CL
Snowy Day - Irene
The Girl from Gyashi - JinSoul
Counselor Hirai - Momo
How to Manage a Romance - Hyeju
Always There - Lia
Unusual Roommate - Hyunjin
First Love - Jeongyeon
100 ☆
To Serve, Protect and Fall in Love...? - Hyunjin
His Car Isn't Yours - Wendy
10K

Midnight Snack - Ryujin

284 6 0
By SenjyuNexus345

So, this was one of the first imagines I've ever written (that's why it's pretty short) and I wrote this way back in I think 2020 to 2021, based on blue haired Ryujin from 'Wannabe' era, as y'all can see. I actually posted once, but deleted it and since then, had in the draft folder, so yeah, gonna post it again.

Anyway, like always, hope you guys enjoy it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about two in the morning when you were deeply asleep, but suddenly, a slightly loud rumble wakes you up from your comfortable slumber. You then weakly open your eyes, searching for the cause of such noise, but apparently it didn't come from the bedroom, so you simply shrugged it off. But before going back to sleep, you turn to ask your girlfriend if she also heard the loud sound, yet for you surprise, she wasn't there beside you, like she's supposed to be, considering the late time, making you question:

– What the-?

Still trying to process what's happening, without wanting to fully awake yourself, you sit on the bed, scratching your eyes, and then proceeding to stretch yourself. Once finished, you decide to finally leave the bedroom and as you step outside, you notice a low brightness coming from one of the rooms, so you start walking towards the only light that could be seen in the house, at the moment.

With quiet steps, you finally reach the illuminated room, finding yourself in the kitchen, seeing a very familiar figure, sitting at the counter, eating something.

Your POV:

Once I get to the kitchen, I see Ryujin, with her messy blue hair, using one of my t-shirts that's a bit over-sized to her, covering only her butt and the very beginning of her thighs. She was facing the fridge, eating something, with her back facing my sight and a can of coke on the sink.

I observe her for a while, until I clear my throat, scaring her, making her jump in place, getting her to loudly exclaim:

– AAAHHH! What the hell?!

– Hey, babe. What you doing?

Ryujin: Uh... Nothing...

As she answers, I see her hiding something behind her back, so I ask:

– And what you hiding, back there?

Ryujin (sarcastically): Just what I'm eating, obviously.

– And what are you eating? C'mon, I want some.

I then step into the kitchen, walking towards her, as she starts stepping back, putting whatever she was eating back in the fridge.

As I finally stand in front of her, she looks at me eye smiling, showing her whisker dimples. Humph, cute.

– Ryujin.

Ryujin: Sup, Y/n?

– Can you move away from the fridge?

Ryujin: I'm not feeling like to. This chilling air hitting my back is quite comfortable.

This freaking girl.

Since she doesn't want to collaborate, I have this idea. I slowly approach her, holding her waist. After successfully deceiving her, I pick her up and once she's in the air, she starts screaming, surprised by my sudden action, while randomly hitting me.

Ryujin's POV:

This boy is fucking crazy! Who the hell simply lifts somebody, without any kind of warning, like this?! And now he's gonna find out what I was eating. I hate being short. At least I'm not as short as Lia unnie.

As I was still up on his shoulder, I yell at Y/n:

– Put me down, Y/n!

– Hold on, bebe. Just let me see what you were eating.

Ryujin: Can't you do that after putting me down?!

– Ugh, fine.

And then, he finally puts me down. After he does so, Y/n turns back to the fridge, looking for what I was eating.

A few seconds later, I hear him saying:

– You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Ryujin (sarcastically): What's the problem, baby?

– Out of all the things you could've eaten not only from the fridge, but the whole kitchen, you ate the lasagna that was supposed to be my lunch for tomorrow? Seriously, Ryujin?

Ryujin: Sowwy.

Gotta act soft, so he'll go easy on me, right?

He then takes his lunch box out of the fridge and place on the sink. Once he leaves it there, Y/n turns, facing me.

– You're really something else, aren't ya?

Ryujin: Wait, you're not mad?

– Of course not. Honestly, I'm not really surprised, either. I saw how you devoured the lasagna at dinner. Just didn't expect a night attack on it, after it was already packed as my lunch.

Ryujin: Sorry. It's just that, it was sooo good. Especially with that spicy flavor that you came up with.

(Chuckling) –Yeah, I know. You made that pretty clear. Just wanna know one thing. Did you wake up just for this or you randomly woke up and remembered about the lasagna?

Ryujin: Obviously the second one.

– Well, at least. Anyway, are you done or you still have something else you wanna eat?

Ryujin: Well, just look at your lunch box and you'll know the answer.

– That's a pretty sassy response, considering what you've just done.

Ryujin: You're the one who said, you didn't care.

– You're damn lucky I fucking love you.

Ryujin: I fucking love you, too.

And as I say it, he gently pulls me for a kiss, making me wrap my arms around his neck, while Y/n places his hands on my waist. We share passionate kiss, only pulling apart when the lack of oxygen hits us both. As we pull our lips apart, we still maintain the grip on each other.

Y/n slowly starts approaching, whispering in my ear:

– You've been a bad girl and it's time for your punishment...

Now? At two a.m.? Let's see what he got...

I release my grip from his neck, but he still has his hands on my hips and as I look at him, I see a devilish grin. Oh boy, here we go...

Ryujin: Y/n, don't you dare!

And just as I expected, he picks me up, lifting me to his shoulders.

Once I'm in the air, I start hitting him, wherever I can, again and as a response, he simply slaps my ass, while we head back to the room.

Once we get there, Y/n finally lets me go, laying me on the bed, joining by my side, right after.

As we face each other, he puts a lock of my hair, behind my ear, making me blush. Thank goodness it's hella dark here, in the room, or else he would tease me for this. Gotta keep the tomboy act.

After a few moments of this comfortable silence, Y/n finally says:

– Babe, there ain't nobody like you.

Ryujin: What the- Hold on. Are you quoting our song?

– Yup, cuz you're pretty damn unique, Ryujin-ah.

Ryujin: That's cute, but kinda cliché. And even tho it was obvious it was gonna happen, eventually, I still didn't see this one coming.

(Chuckling) – And people still say you're the smartest one in the group?

Ryujin: Pabo.

I then slap his chest, as response to what he said, making both of us laugh. While I was still laughing, he pulls me closer, kissing my forehead, making me blush again. And again, thank goodness it's pitch black in the room.

After another moment of a comfortable silence, I hear Y/n saying:

– Good night, Ryujin-ah.

Ryujin: Good night, Y/n.

Y/n then brings me as close as he can to himself, while I hug him tighter.

After a while, we eventually fall asleep, in a spooning position.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 6.3K 42
Oneshots with Twice! Twice x Reader P.s: I didn't write for what gender it is for . It depend on the gender you want. Also I didn't used any names in...
31.3K 1.4K 54
she liked your post ❤️ She comments on your post 💬 (Group chat) (Chat) (Instagram) (Story mode)
5.2K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
4.7K 46 10
One shots of Twice and Dreamcatcher members and reader please do request this is my first book I plan to update and keep up with Also no smut I'm not...