Thomas & The Mountain Queen:...

Bởi npopailo

Thomas must save the day! He journeys into the mountain to take on the biggest, baddest, ravenous beast there... Xem Thêm

Prologue: Intro
Chapter 1: Movie Night
Chapter 2: James And Henry's Delivery
Chapter 4: The Mountain
Chapter 5: The Little Troll
Chapter 6: A Troll Unlike Any Other
Chapter 7: Henry Gets Captured!
Chapter 8: Spreading The News
Chapter 9: Hilda's Soft Side

Chapter 3: The City Of Trolberg

9 1 0
Bởi npopailo

James and Henry soon passed through a gate that was connected to a big wall.

James: "What's with the wall?"

Henry: "I don't have a clue."

The two engines dropped off their train a big shunting yard, and they were getting ready to head back to Sodor, but James had an idea.

James: "Why don't we stay, and have a look around?"

Henry: "Hmm. Not a bad idea. I guess I could use a break."

So James and Henry explored Trolberg. They saw buildings, statues, billboards, and other engines that worked there. James then noticed a mountain.

James: "I wonder what's over there by that mountain."

Henry: "Only one way to find out."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.4K 82 18
Adventure Bay is having a party for the Paw Patrol. They are celebrating another year of the success saves from the Paw Patrol. The party is broadcas...
15.2K 129 13
Valentines Day is coming up & Skye has got issues. She has noticed that both Zuma & Chase seen to like her but she can only like one. But she's not t...
19.2K 188 15
Spike saw a strange light coming from the Castle of the Two Sisters. What he finds there is not wat he expected. When he brings it along to show it t...
3.1K 166 50
Doing this so I can actually do something on wattpad. Stuff I draw: Object OC's. OSC fanart. DQB2 fanart. Murder Drones fanart. Warnings: Ship art an...