His Lifeline ( On Going )

Abhishekkumar204749 द्वारा

#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't... अधिक

! characters!
! Notice !
chapter 1
!! side characters !!
chapter 2
Rathor's mansion (part 1)
Rathor mansion ( part 2)
chapter 3. first meet
chapter. 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Not an update!
A new wallpaper
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
❤️✨️ New character
chapter 19
★Notice★
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Notice
notice
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41

chapter 35

1.2K 99 8
Abhishekkumar204749 द्वारा

. Welcome buddies

Suna tha pyaar ma
duniya jala dene
Ki shakti hoti hai

Par dekh toh sirf nafrat ma
Duniya thaba ho gayi
- Moonlight 🥀
.
.

" Yeah they both are alive, safe and sound "

After hearing this both the lad stopped their crying competition and like a baby Rudraksh sniffed and wife his face which was full of tears.

And Yuvraj gave his hand to Sebastian who pulled him up the ground.

" Where are they? "

He asked in his normal cold voice like he was not crying like a baby a few moments ago.

" I sent them home with guards "

Sebastian said

" Let's go"

He said moving toward the car, is he a Biopolar.

" But what about this "

Yuvraj said point toward the burned house.

" Nothing, just famous business man Mr Adarsh Bhosle was unwell and not having anyone to look after him he tried to cook his meal and because of his carelessness the kitchen caught in fire along with the house in which he died with the guards"

Sebastian said making up the story and went behind Rudraksh.

Rudraksh pov!

I am on the way toward my home, it's already evening and Seb also told everything about how he found them and about the fake recording.

I am literally angry with myself, how could i let him play mind games with me and what if Seb wasn't able to find them. What if....

" Ahhhhhhhh "

I shouted punching the staring wheel.

" bro calm down i don't want to die young and not before having my first kiss"

Sebastian said wearing a t-shirt which he borrowed from Yuvraj.

And after listening to his nonsense i glare at him.

" ok i will shut my mouth "

He said zipping his mouth. Finally after some time I reached my home, driving the car inside the big door i applied the brake harshly and ran inside the palace.

After reaching the living room, i saw everyone present there and my attention went to Reyansh who were talking with Gaurvi, must have treated my puppy.

" where is my Tara? "

I ask geeting eveyone attention and after that maa sa walk toward me and ask worryly.

" you are fine Rudra? "

Nodding at her i look at her asking the question. I know no one in this world can understand me better than maa and my puppy.

The world may say that i am heartless and don't smile but only maa so the unseen expression of mine through the fake facade.

" first room in your chamber "

She said and I walked toward the room where my solace is.

I hope nothing happens to you otherwise i don't know what I will do.

Coming at the door step i took a deep breath to erase the numerous bad thoughts and slowly creaked open the door revealing my Tara sleeping on the bed peacefully and beside her Miss Siya was resting her head on the bed.

But she opened her eyes hearing the sound and looked at me for a brief second and finally broke the tensed atmosphere

" i should leave paa must be worried for me"

Saying that he walks toward the door and opens the two went out but stops on her steps and said

" take care of my life Mr Rathore "

I really expected this and nod at her just to hear the door closing sound. Leaving me alone with my Tara in the room.

After that i walk toward her and couch down taking her warm small hand on mine.

" i am sorry, really sorry puppy i was not with you when you needed me the most"

" i am sorry, really really sorry i should have not left you in the first place"

I continue to murmur sorry crassing her hair and face carefully so that my hands didn't touch her wound. The bandaged forehead and medicine on her face and neck is adding fuel to the fire in my heart.

What actually happened to you puppy, you must be feeling scared must be waiting for ne but what did i do instead of saving you i was wasting my time on crying how pathetic i am.

Half an hour later

" will be back in a few minutes "

After debating my mind and trying to think of all the possibilities i decided to dig into the past.

And saying that i lean toward her bandaged forehead and gave a peck and leave the room to seek my answer.

After that i came into the living room, they all are still in the same place where i saw them half an hour ago.

Maa, baba, kaku, kaki, mummy and papa on the sofa with Miss Siya who hugged her father practically glaring at Yuvraj who was trying to ignore her standing with the youngsters .

After analyzing i walk toward maa and baba sa

" what happened in the past? "

I ask looking at both of them

" go and freshen up first then i will tell you everything "

Maa said, she knew that how eager i am to find the truth and instead of answering me they are giving excuses.

" but i want to know everything right now"

This time i demand rather than a request.

" Rudra go and fresh up"

She said strictly

" but.... "

I tried to deny it but she cut me in between

" RUDRAKSH SINGH RATHORE I SAID GO AND FRESH UP OTHERWISE FORGET THAT YOU WILL GET TO KNOW ANYTHING "

She shouts and ends her words glaring at me coldly. It's not that i wasn't able to find the truth but if she gets evolved in this then forget about getting a single information.

I should not forget that she ruled this kingdom more than me. She must be my maa sa but before that she is the Queen who shouldn't get offended.

Author pov!

And finding no other way Rudra walks toward his chamber to freshen up fast.

And with a sigh Meera sits beside Rajveer.

" i don't think that we can hide the truth anymore from him now and from them"

Lastly she looked at the curious youngster.

" tell him everything is his right "

Rubina said knowing that they can't hide the past anymore when the present starts digging up the past. It may hurt but still it will be worth it.

And in a few minutes Rudra came looking fresh but his eyes were still lingering in the past. Which every elders knew including Siya and Ishaan.

Sitting on the sofa he looked at Siya and said

" can you stay with Tara for some time "

Siya who knew what Will happen here nod and got up from her and sat walking toward the room.

After that Rudra looked at his parents making them sigh. Rajveer looked at his son and said

" It all started after 2 years of your departure to London with Yuvraj "

" And after that Viraj too demanded to go after you but we didn't send them so he decided to stay in a hostel with Gaurvi and Anuja who were angry with us for sending you guys far away from them"

" And after a year things are going well but one day Meera gets health start worsening and the same day Tara comes with Ajay and Rubina after listening to this they all come to visit her"

" Thank God Meera's health also started getting better staying with Tara and like this they made a very deep bond most of the time she stayed in the palace after coming from school with Ishaan and Siya "

" And like this a year passed but happiness did not always last long and that day finally came when the evil eyes started lingering on our happiness "

" Before diwali Rajendra Bhosle came to palace after he came to know that we didn't invite him in the diwali party and to get favour of ours for the upcoming election's he visit us"

Flashback

After buttering some sweet words to the king and trying to convince him Rajendra came out of the palace and about to go toward his car but a ball hit his stomach making his spit out saliva.

" Who the hell dares to do that"

He said getting angry and looking around when his eyes stopped at a boy and a girl.

" You did it right "

He said holding Ishaan arms angrily digging his nails on his bare skin. Tara who saw this came in between them and

" Sorry uncle it was my mistake I accidentally threw the ball and it hit you"

Tara said looking at the man she is not getting a good vibe from him.

" Do you really think that your sorry can fix anything "

He said pushing her and before she can land on the ground a guard catches her and said

" Sir you can't hurt little miss and ishaan baba they already said it's their mistake and even apologized and again if you try to hurt them I had to tell hukum "

He said making him more angry and giving a glare to both the children he left the palace.

" Let's see who can save you from me"

He mutter

At diwali party

Every famous politician, businessman and known persons were invited to the party. After welcoming them the King and Queen went toward the local citizens to have them the diwali present🎁.

It's always the children of the family who disturbed the gifts but this is the fire time when none of the children were in the palace.

So Meera decided to ask Tara, Siya and Ishaan to give the gift among the people.

Rajendra who was in the party from beginning keeping an eye on both the children to execute his plan was waiting for the right time.

And disturbing the gifts all three of them went toward the garden to light diya there as because of the occasion only few guards are on that side.

Tara asks siya to light at the other end till then she and ishaan can ready the diya.

The guards who were present there , were keeping an eye on all three children.

Suddenly someone came from behind the stab the guards making both the children get horrified after looking at the blood and the dead bodies of the four guards.

Night changes into the day but no one knows where the two children were. Everyone was worried after finding the dead body.

Diwali the festival of light which brings happiness and light in people's life, but in the rathore palace it was totally the opposite case.

After finding that both the children were missing Tara's mother got a cardiac attack and was taken to hospital.

All the females of the family and Ajay were in hospital taking care of them and the male members were trying to find them.

Hours passed but they still didn't get any news.

" Hukum we found something "

A guard came inside the hall and said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere deep in forest

After kidnapping both the children a few men came out of the car and carried both the children in a room and laid them on the bed tying their hands and legs.

And leave the room.

6 hour later

Ishaan woke up with a severe headache and tried to sit but when he was enable to do that he looked at his hand and leg which were tied with a rope and trying to find what actually happened.

He looked around the unknown room and recalled how he actually came here and after processing everything he got panicked.

" Where is di ? "

He said trying to open the rope but being a child he wasn't able to do that and after that he started shouting gaining the attention of the guards who were outside the room.

A guard came inside and looked at him

" Shut up boy otherwise nobody will worsen me "

He said trying to hold the boy in one place and the other guard get ready for the injection and injecting it in his nape making him stop struggling.

Few hours later

A few doctors carried a girl inside the room which was filled with many medical equipment and the girl was none other than Tara .

Her dress was changed into the hospital gown and the man laid her on the bed and asked this assistant to attach the wire and mask and asked him to check her blood pressure and heart rate.

After preparing her he wore his gloves🧤 and mask 😷.

" First give me anesthesia and then Sanitize the scissors and give me"

He said walking towards the unconscious Tara and getting the injection he injected it so that in between the surgery she wouldn't wake up.

Yeah they actually planned to sell her organs and after her recovery if nothing goes bad then they will sell her in child trafficking.

And about Ishaan then they will do his mind surgery to remove the brain cells so that he can forget everything.

The doctor named George brings the scissors across her lower abdomen and crouch down a little to make a cut on her skin.

And before he can go further some gun sounds echo on the whole house making both the doctor to flinched.

" What is happening? "

George asked his assistant

" No idea sir wait let me check up"

He said moving toward the door but before he can move further the door opened reveling Rajveer and Manveer.

" No need I am already here"

Manveer said looking at the two timid cockroaches.

Rajveer was coldly glaring at both of them but his attention went toward the unconscious Tara whose waist area was covered in blood.

Getting worried he ran toward her and carried her in his arms.

" Take care of this place and the people here I already asked the guards to send Ishaan to the hospital"

Saying that he went out.

Flashback end

" After I take her to the hospital where we get to know that anesthesia was given in high dose and show some side effects which cause her to unconscious for 3 days"

" And after she woke up she just asked about Ishaan and her family, she was too terrified to talk to any of us"

" And when she got to know about her mother's cardiac attack and Ishaan being in coma because his surgery was stopped in between she started blaming herself for all of this"

" That little girl who was too small to know the world start recognizing the cruel world "

Sebastian who was listening to all this look at Ishaan whose tears are flowing continuously and to comfort his he squeezes his hands softly .

" And finally after 8 months he opened his eyes and we were very thankful that nothing bad happened to him and the first person he asked about was Tara who was getting depressed with time "

" We try every possible way to make her family but nothing works and at last we decided to consult her to the psychiatrist "

"And after a few years of attending the session we can see the changes on her she again started smiling and playing around with others but something was not right and we consulted her psychiatrist and what we got to know was shocking"

" What was that maa? "

Yuvraj asked looking at Rudraksh who was nowhere looking fine, his face was blank head looking down.

" Her psychiatrist said that Tara started forgetting the incident like it never happened, her brain had no memory of that night and after the day "

" But still sometimes her trauma gets triggered after looking at blood or any loud sounds like gun shot or thunderstorm "

And finally the past is revealed in front of everyone. Every single person present in the hall was crying it was not something that was expected. Tara their sister, bhabhi sa and daughter had faced many things in the past but still she smiled brightly like a sun and spread happiness behind those sad eyes.

Rudra who was numb after listening to all this stand up with shaky legs and went towards his chamber.

Nobody stops him knowing that if they feel worse than Rudraksh feels ten times of that feeling. This literally bleeds his heart.

Coming inside the room he looked at Tara and Siya who noticed his broken self went out without disturbing him.

Crouching down on the ground he crasses her hair and said

" I am sorry for not being there for neither in the past not today"

" I don't deserve you "

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Redemption Sia द्वारा

काल्पनिक

55K 1.9K 40
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...
1.9M 104K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
46.4K 3.1K 33
・𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒...
WHAT ARE WE STILL? Ridswrite_ द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

128K 7.1K 41
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...