Yuno Sykk: Drawn to Danger

De burberrychild

Yuno Sykk and his adventures in Los Santos surrounding his idol Jean Paul, loyalty to Mr. Lang, and other she... Mai multe

ONE- GHOST RIDAH
TWO- BANK BUST-ER
THREE- RAINBOW ROAD
FOUR- THE COMPANY
FIVE- JUST A CIV
SIX- MISUNDERSTANDINGS
SEVEN- KIDNAPPED
EIGHT- X ON THE HUNT
NINE- SHOOTOUT IN SANDY SHORES
TEN- GOLDEN BEAR

ELEVEN- STORM HAS NOT ENDED

38 2 0
De burberrychild

2 AM

The clock ticked relentlessly, the kitchen illuminated by a solitary dim light. Yuno sat perched on a bar stool, his gaze fixed on the door, his mind swirling with worry and questions. It had been six agonizing hours since X left, and each passing minute felt like an eternity.

Finally, the door creaked open, breaking the silence of the night. X stepped in, his figure casting a shadow in the dimly lit kitchen. But something was wrong. Yuno's heart skipped a beat as he noticed blood staining X's hands. Panic surged through him as he rushed towards X, his voice trembling with concern.

"X, what happened? Are you hurt?" Yuno's eyes scanned X's body, searching for any signs of injury, but there were none. The blood wasn't his.

X hesitated, his mind racing with thoughts of how Yuno would look at him when he finds out what he did, and the monster that he is. He quickly shrugged Yuno, his tone strained with a mix of dodges and apprehension. "It's not related to you, Yuno. You should go to sleep."

But Yuno wouldn't let it go that easily. His worry for X overshadowed everything else. "But what happened? Why is there blood on your hands?"

X sighed in frustration, his patience wearing thin as he ran a hand through his disheveled hair. "Yuno, it's late. You should be asleep. Go to the room and rest GODAMMIT, YOU ALMOST DIED TODAY" he nearly pleaded, his voice laced with exasperation.

Yuno's heart sank at X's tone, but he knew arguing wouldn't help. Reluctantly, he turned towards the room, his mind still plagued with worry for X. As he hurried away, X made his way to the sink, silently washing the blood from his hands before passing out on to the living room couch.

Next Morning,

The morning light filtered through the curtains, gently illuminating the cozy bedroom where Yuno had surprisingly slept well. The softness of the bed and the presence of his favorite bear had brought him comfort amidst the worries of the previous night.

Just as Yuno began to stir from his slumber, his peaceful reverie was shattered by the sound of bickering echoing from upstairs. Confusion etched across his face as he strained to catch the words drifting down from above.

Curiosity piqued, Yuno threw off the covers and made his way upstairs. As he reached the landing, he found himself face to face with Benji and Raymond engaged in a tense conversation.

"He's gone alone to Sandy Shores to the CG base," Benji's voice carried a note of urgency as he relayed the news to Raymond. "He dropped the USB there yesterday during the shootout. He left a note, saying he made a mistake and he'll fix it on his own."

Yuno's heart skipped a beat at the revelation, his mind struggling to comprehend the gravity of the situation. "What?" he blurted out, his voice tinged with disbelief and concern.

The sudden interruption caused everyone to turn towards Yuno, their eyes widening in surprise at his presence. For a moment, silence hung heavy in the air as Yuno stood there, his expression a mixture of shock and worriedness. 

----------

In the dimly lit room, shadows danced menacingly across the walls, casting an eerie glow on the scene unfolding within. X hung limply from chains, his body battered and bruised, blood trickling down his face in rivulets. The metallic tang of blood lingered in the air, mixing with the acrid scent of fear.

Standing before him were members of the Chang Gang, their faces obscured by the shadows, their presence looming like dark specters. Their voices dripped with malice as they taunted X, their words laced with cruelty.

"You came back for this," one of them sneered, holding up a USB drive tauntingly before X's eyes. "For this little USB?"

X's breath came in ragged gasps as he struggled against his restraints, his eyes burning with defiance despite the pain coursing through his body. He knew the importance of that USB, the information it held, probably related to heists in the city. No one has robbed anything in this city since coming back. X wanted to be the first, first in everything.

Mr. K's laughter echoed through the room, a cacophony of mockery and disdain. With a vicious snarl, Vinnie stepped forward, delivering a brutal blow to X's already battered form. Pain exploded in X's mind, white-hot and blinding, as he gritted his teeth against the agony.

----

The tension hung heavy in the air as the members of the company gathered in the upstairs living room by the kitchen, their expressions drawn with concern and shock. Raymond, stood at the forefront, his voice steady but grave as he addressed the group.

"We all need to go there," Raymond stated firmly, his gaze sweeping over the assembled faces. "But Yuno, you need to stay here. X will kill everyone if he finds out we took you to the shootout scene."

Yuno's heart sank at the words, his mind racing with fear for X's safety. "But I need to go to X," he protested, his voice trembling with urgency. "I need to make sure he's okay."

Raymond's expression softened, understanding flickering in his eyes. "I know, Yuno," he said gently, placing a reassuring hand on Yuno's shoulder. "But right now, this is the safest option for all of us. We can't risk X's wrath if he discovers you were there."

Yuno's heart sank at the words, a mix of fear and frustration knotting in his chest. He wanted nothing more than to stand by X's side, to support him in whatever way he could. He knew the risks, but didn't care about the danger.

'Raymond please, Benji please, Mickey.... Someone say something to him.'

Benji decides with a heavy heart, he knows Yuno won't stop protesting, he orders the interns to lock Yuno in the bedroom. 

As Raymond and Benji gave his orders, the interns sprang into action, their movements swift and efficient. Two of them were tasked with guarding the front gates, their expressions steely as they prepared for whatever lay ahead. Two of them locked Yuno up and returned to go to the shootout.

Turning his attention to Breckers, Raymond's voice softened, a hint of concern creeping into his words. "Stay home and take care of Yuno," he instructed, his gaze unwavering. "Give him everything he needs."

Breckers nodded solemnly, a sense of responsibility settling over him like a heavy cloak. He understood his role, the need to protect Yuno at all costs.

----

X hung suspended from chains, his body battered and bruised from the relentless assault. His senses dulled by pain, he struggled to focus, his mind reeling as he surveyed his surroundings. This wasn't the sandy base. He had been moved, taken to some unknown location, far from any familiar territory.

Meanwhile, back at the headquarters, Yuno paced restlessly in the confines of his room, frustration gnawing at his insides as he grappled with his sense of helplessness. He longed to be by X's side, to offer whatever comfort and support he could, but the confines of his situation held him back.

Desperation clawed at Yuno's chest as he turned to the door, he and banged the door and asked Beverly, pleading for release from his confinement. "Please, Beverly," he implored, his voice strained with urgency. "Open the door. I need to do something. I can't just sit here while X is in danger."

But Beverly remained unmoved, his expression stoic as he stood his ground, refusing to yield to Yuno's pleas. Frustration surged through Yuno, mingling with a fierce determination to take action.

As thoughts of X consumed his mind, Yuno's resolve hardened. He couldn't sit idly by any longer. "I need water," he declared suddenly, his voice low but firm. "If something happens to me, think about what X will do to you."

Beverly's eyes widened in alarm at the threat, a flicker of fear crossing his features as he hesitated. Memories of past encounters with X flashed before his eyes, the threat of his wrath all too real. 

With a sense of urgency, Beverly rushed to fulfill Yuno's request, retrieving water and unlocking the door with trembling hands. As the door swung open, Yuno stood there, his rare fierceness blazing in his eyes.

Without a moment's hesitation, Yuno seized a nearby vase and struck Breckers with it, his movements swift but purposeful. "Sorry," he muttered, his voice laced with regret. "But I have to find X. Hopefully, they won't be too mad at you. Rest up."

After slipping out through the back door, Yuno found himself in the shadowy confines of an alleyway in the southside, the cool evening air sending a shiver down his spine. With each step, his senses heightened, every sound amplified in the eerie stillness of the evening.

As he made his way through the labyrinth of alleyways, Yuno's mind raced with worry for X and the others. His heart pounded in his chest, a relentless drumbeat of fear and determination urging him forward.

Suddenly, the murmur of voices reached his ears, drawing him towards a secluded corner of the alley. Peering around the corner, Yuno's eyes widened in alarm as he caught sight of a group of CG drug dealers gathered nearby, their voices hushed but urgent as they exchanged words.

"They've laid the trap for the company boys and interns in Sandy," one of them whispered, his tone filled with a sense of overjoy. "But they've moved X somewhere else. Secret Location."

Yuno's breath caught in his throat at the revelation, his mind reeling with the implications of their words. If X wasn't at the Sandy base, then where could he be? And more importantly, how could Yuno find him before it was too late?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.2K 345 31
after coming to terms with his sexuality, san realizes he's fallen for his band mate, wooyoung. when their relationship becomes exposed, will they be...
12.6K 809 51
Mayu is a 19 year old girl who is fond of reading love stories. But is a love story in her destiny or not? xavier is a mafia man. He doesn't know...
73K 2K 53
A/n I changed the description since the storyline seemsl to becoming a lil bit out of what the first description says Kayden Pierre- a guy who reach...
13.2K 669 47
Is it possible to fall in love with someone who is almost a stranger to you, whom you know only from small conversations and fleeting glances? Someon...