𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥(�...

By DVRKCACA0

Basically paw patrol swap AU More

✧𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘✧

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝟔

37 6 7
By DVRKCACA0

-This AU is like a swap AU, instead of Ryder being the good guy, Mayor Humdinger is; but we will refer to him as "John Humdinger" (basic white name I know I can't think of a different one)

-Ryder will still be acknowledged as 'Mayor R.'

-The pups names all stay the same, so do their powers and abilities. (-Chase, Rocky, Marshall)

Chase's name stays the same, but instead of a police officer; he's a criminal. (No extreme crimes; but something he'd definitely go to jail for)

-Marshall's name is still the same; but he's an arsonist. (I'm going to cry if you guys call Jim Arson)

-Rocky's name is also the same, but he empties trash cans on the road and causes car crashes :P

-Since Skye is an aviator, she's going to instead crash the airplanes and helicopters into places like the Bermuda Triangle.

-Since rubble builds, he now destroys. He and Zuma sometimes go underwater and cause tremors.

-Zuma uses his mighty powers for the worse, and causes tsunami waves and floods every now and then. (I also am gonna add that his anger affects the water; so if he's that angry, he could unintentionally cause a tsunami)

-They aren't human, which means none of them can hold guns, knifes, etc. (-Mayor.R)

-JH (John Humdinger) is trying to get his body into better shape considering he's built like a fucking doughnut. (Yes I spell doughnut that way and not donut)

Kitten Catastrophe crew and their names/Genders!!

They go in color order (Like Red;Marshall, Orange;Zuma, etc.) it's hard to explain 😭

Miranda (Red)(Female)
Zale (Orange)(Male)
Rise (Yellow) (Female)
Carmen(Green) (Male)
Cleo(Blue) (Female)
Abir (Pink) (Male) (might change his name to Jovan)

More about the other pups will be added soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 4K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
16.5K 600 16
(Cover is Mine) Bryan has watched as Springtrap and Molten plan something that he doesn't like.So Bryan begins to make his own plan to stop them. His...
89.6K 1.3K 24
AGAIN:NOT FOR CHILDREN BELOW 13 YEARS OF AGE. I GUESS Ayyy. my 6th Fucking Story. if you didn't see the 22nd chapter of my PAW Patrol Truth or Dare...
418K 7.6K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...