Daily Reading Companion (H)

Od meowa520

On ancient times, reading a story about the normalization of venting anger (making love). I learned that book... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - End

Chapter 12

197 0 0
Od meowa520

Lovers get married

[What the writer wants to say:]

The virtuous princess is not a vicious mother-in-law! She is just a pampered little princess! I have thought for a long time that Princess Huai's family is so good, and she is the only daughter in the family, so she will not be instilled with those vicious thoughts. I feel that writing this way is the most suitable for Princess Huai who has a smooth life!

Princess Xian and King Xian are typical couples who marry first and then love each other. The King Xian is set to be six years older than Princess Xian.

-----text-----

The young man on the bed has beautiful features and fair skin. His slender brows are slightly frowned when sleeping, and his lips are full, making him look like he is asking for a kiss.

Ji Pinxuan woke up early and couldn't bear to leave his soft Shuang'er, so he lowered his head and took a closer look at Shuang'er's appearance. His eyebrows were beautiful, his eyelashes were so long, his nose was so delicate, and his lips looked so kissable. Further down is the thin neck, which will bend into a beautiful arc when being fucked. Next is the collarbone that tempts him with countless kiss marks, and the small ‎‍‍‌ that is stained with his semen. ‎Milk‍‌‎子‍‌.

Thinking of last night's excitement, Ji Pinxuan blushed innocently. Little Shuang'er is too bold, how can he touch his own cock with his breasts? ? I still use my ‎‌‎‌‍turtle‍‎head‌‌‎ to hit my breasts. What should I do if I have children in the future?

Thinking that the part that was supposed to be used to feed the child was used to molest his cock‍‎‌‎‌ba‎‌‎‍, Ji Pinxuan was conflicted. It was satisfying, but he still felt sorry for the future cub.

Baby, your father didn't do it, it was your mother who grabbed your father's chicken and pounded it on your rice bowl.

How could Ji Pinxuan be so satisfied with Lin Hua? The twins should be his eldest son's mother, his second son's mother, and his third son's concubine! To put it bluntly, his child can only be given to Lin Hua, and the ‍‎ejaculate in ‍‌Chicken‍‎‌‎‌Ba‎‌‎‍ also only wants to be given to Lin Hua. He is like ‍‌Chicken‍‎‌ ‎‌Ba‎‌‎‍, it matches Lin Hua's pussy best!

When Lin Hua woke up, what he saw was Ji Pinxuan's enlarged face. His mind was still a little dazed, so he didn't care about the identity gap and put his fair hands around the young man's neck, "Tired."

He was acting coquettishly unconsciously. Ji Pinxuan was so coquettish by his word "tired" that his soul was lifted into the sky. Damn it for you to choose a wife! Damn you ladies! Even if his mother-in-law beats him and the family law takes care of him, he will still bring Lin Hua back to his house!

Two hours later, Ji Pinxuan took Lin Hua's hand and entered through the main entrance of the palace openly.

"Princess, the Crown Prince came back with a pair of children and went straight to the backyard!"

When she heard the servant coming to announce the time, Princess Xian almost spat out the tea in her mouth!

How unreasonable!

"I don't think he takes my mother seriously at all!" When Princess Xian went to settle accounts with her son, she happened to meet Prince Xian who had returned from an outing. Seeing his wife being so angry, the prince followed her after asking a few more questions. .

My son brought back a pair of children, which was interesting.

His son was free, obedient, well-behaved, and had no bad habits. He had always been "someone else's child." He wanted to see what kind of couple could seduce his son into being like this.

Ji Pinxuan was also prepared for his parents to come to him. He took Lin Hua's hand and comforted him: "No matter what my parents say later, just don't say anything. Just let me deal with it."

Lin Hua suddenly felt regretful. He liked Ji Pinxuan and didn't want the young man to be in this situation. He was really fooled by lard last night and did what he did.

But now it's too late to say anything. The servants outside are already saluting the prince and princess.

After Princess Xian entered the door, he immediately saw Shuang'er standing next to Ji Pinxuan. He looked around and found that she was not earth-shatteringly beautiful. At best, she could only be described as beautiful.

"Xuan'er, tell me." With outsiders present, she couldn't yell regardless of her image.

Ji Pinxuan did not argue with her, and said directly: "His name is Lin Hua, and he is my twin son. I want him to be my companion, and we will get married when I get pregnant!"

"Reverse!" Princess Xian shouted angrily: "Do you still think of me as a mother? If I ask you to marry our lady, you have to find a Shuang'er to make me angry, right? Or a Shuang'er from a brothel!"

"Lin Hua didn't stay in the brothel for long, just five days! He didn't even see a man in it!"

Princess Xian looked at King Xian, "My lord, tell me about your good son!"

The wise king glanced at Shuang'er. The high collar could not block the color on his lips and teeth. His son had been coming home late in recent days, and he was afraid that he might have done anything to Shuang'er.

He is a prince, so he doesn't need to curry favor with the powerful. He marries the daughter of a powerful man and climbs up the ladder. Just kidding, if he climbs higher, wouldn't he usurp his brother's position?

Therefore, he still hopes that his son will pursue happiness on his own. Whoever he marries will be favored by others. Instead of marrying the daughter of a courtier who has twists and turns, it is better to marry a son with an innocent family background.

But... Prince Xian still loved his wife and said, "The status of these two sons is indeed low. Xuan'er, why don't you just listen to your mother and concubine and marry a lady from our family as your main wife. As for this two sons, you accept him." As a concubine."

Are you kidding me? Ji Pinxuan was obsessed with Lin Hua. After marrying him, he would be on an equal footing with him and show his true side in front of him. If she were taken as a concubine, in the eyes of outsiders, Lin Hua would be just a plaything that could be given to others to play with at any time.

"No, my son wants her to be his wife."

"you!"

Ji Pinxuan protected Lin Hua behind him and said seriously: "I have torn up Lin Hua's deed of prostitution. He is also an innocent couple now. His family is in a village on the outskirts of the city. If they get married, they will not Some people are talking nonsense. I don't know why my mother hates Shuang'er so much. The queen is also a Shuang'er! If my mother stops me again, I will go to the queen's aunt to marry her!"

Princess Xian didn't expect that he would move the queen out, and her face became even more ugly. She hated Shuang'er, but she couldn't say it clearly. After all, the current queen in Da Feng was Shuang'er, and the emperor had not had any concubines in these years, and all five of his heirs were queens. In addition, the children born to the queen are all good-looking, intelligent and good-looking. The queen herself is the prime minister of the dynasty, and her position and power can be said to be overwhelming. If word gets out that she hates Shuang'er, life will definitely be difficult!

It's not that she hates Shuang'er, it's just that she feels resentful about being deprived of her position as Crown Princess many years ago, and that's why she has some grudge against Shuang'er.

Otherwise, she would not have chosen two children to read to Ji Pinxuan before.

The King Xian was not stupid. He also thought about what happened twenty years ago. Thinking that his beloved wife for many years might not be able to let go of his younger brother, his tone became a little cold, "Huai'er, you still miss your father, the emperor, and your mother." Do you want to marry the prince?"

"I don't!"

"I thought we were in love all these years. After I married you, I treated you wholeheartedly. When I first knew that you liked the emperor's brother more, I learned from him in every way. How he treats the queen, I will treat you." The Xian Wang was a little tired, "I'm going back to my room first, you can make your own decision about Xuan'er." After saying that, he walked out. When the servants heard these secrets, they knelt on the ground one by one.

Princess Xian never expected that things would turn out like this. She was considered the happiest woman in the world. Although she was not married to the prince, she was married to the handsome and handsome King Xian. Moreover, although King Xian looked romantic, he was actually a real person. She is the only woman. The dignitaries sent many concubines and singers, but he personally sent them away. After she suffered from a disease during childbirth and could not get pregnant again, he did not take any concubines. Instead, he said that the child was not fertile. No matter how big or small the matter is in the family, the wise king will discuss it with her, which gives her enough face and sense of security.

She had also fallen in love with the wise king for a long time, but she always remembered the power she had at her fingertips when she was young. Princess Xian seemed to suddenly wake up. The things she had when she was young were gone. Moreover, the emperor and empress did not promise her that she would marry the prince. Now that she thinks about it, no matter who she marries, as long as she marries into the royal family, she will be gone. She is the one who has reached a high level.

After figuring it out, Princess Xian no longer struggled, but she didn't want to bow her head to her son. After all, she had been pampered by everyone since she was a child.

"I'm going to find your father. You can take care of it yourself!" Princess Xian turned around and followed in the footsteps of King Xian. The elderly man was not easy to coax!

The princess and the prince had all left, and the servants also followed. They were the only two people left in the room. Only then did Lin Hua dare to speak out and asked uneasily: "What does the princess mean when she says we can handle it?"

Ji Pinxuan said happily: "Mom has agreed to let us be together!" Although he didn't know much about his father's generation, his mother said that just to give in. "In two days, I will ask my concubine to let you be my companion. One thing."

"Reading companion?" Lin Hua was born with two children. Naturally, he had heard about scholars asking for companionship. In the past, some students came to his home and wanted him to be a companion. The rich looked down on him because they thought he was illiterate. The poor, his parents looked down on him because after all, he couldn't take care of his younger siblings if he was a school companion. "I can't read, can I still be a reading companion?"

Where do you need to be literate when reading with your children? To put it bluntly, he is just keeping his future wife by his side to cultivate a relationship, but if Lin Hua wants to be the future princess, she must know her words.

Ji Pinxuan said gently: "I will teach you how to read starting tomorrow."

I don't know how the princess and the prince communicated after they went back. Anyway, the two reconciled as before the next day, and were even more sticky than before. If the childbirth had not hurt her body, Princess Xian might have given Ji Pinxuan a younger brother and sister.

She put aside her grudge and naturally stopped targeting Lin Hua. She also took another look at the Shuang'er that her son had personally selected.

She used to think that Lin Hua's eyes were upturned like a vixen's, but now she felt that she was smart and beautiful; her shiny white skin had changed from sickly to fair; and her tightly closed red lips had become rosy and cute. , no matter how you look at it, it is pleasing to the eye.

So when her son asked about reading with him, she agreed softly.

"There is only one heir apparent in the palace, and the matter of choosing a study companion must be reported to the Holy One. The academy has already started, and Xuan'er is in a hurry to take him to the academy. I think the companion study date will be set on the fifteenth day of this month, right?"

The prince sat next to her and said with a smile, "It's all up to the princess."

Ji Pinxuan originally thought that by bringing Lin Hua back, the two of them would spend more time together and do things more freely, but the reality was completely different from what he thought.

He had to go to the academy during the day, and Lin Hua was not yet his study companion, so the two had to separate. When he came back from school, he couldn't find Lin Hua's person. When he asked, he found out that he had been taken by the princess to learn about housekeeping.

Lin Hua was born into a poor family and could not keep up with etiquette knowledge, so naturally he had to learn from the princess early. The princess used to face two stinky men, her husband-in-law and son, every day in the palace. Now she has two sons with a weak personality. It's like they have discovered a new world. They take people around all day long and tease them. She found that she is her future daughter-in-law. Just like a little hamster, it turns red when teased and is super cute!

Lin Hua would go back to his room with Ji Pinxuan after dinner every day. After returning to his room, he would take out his books and ask Ji Pinxuan to teach him how to read. This was what the young prince had promised before, so the two of them learned Chinese characters for another hour.

After finally finishing everything, Lin Hua had been tired for the whole day and fell asleep on the bed, leaving Ji Pinxuan staring at the curtain and thinking about life.

Lin Hua was awakened by the fierce pleasure. He opened his hazy sleepy eyes, his mind was still stuck in the unclear dream just now. The man on his body moved fiercely, and he was hungry and thirsty after not eating for many days. ‌‌‎‍It is happily devouring foreign objects.

"Hmm... it's so fast, so refreshing... doesn't it feel good..." He said these words according to his nature. Seeing that he was awake, the man became even more excited, and the strength of his ‌‌‎‍ hole increased, knocking him "Bang bang" sound.

After a while, Lin Hua asked, "Why did you suddenly..."

Ji Pinxuan's sweat dripped from his chin to his body. The young prince panted heavily, his voice full of resentment, "You still said! I haven't touched you these days! I'm either with my mother or concubine all day long, or I'm tired and going to bed. !"

Lin Hua now has the same food and clothing as him, and is dressed up every day as delicate and beautiful as a young master from a rich family. Wherever he goes, he can seduce Ji Pinxuan without saying a word.

When Ji Pinxuan was studying, he always thought about how to untie Lin Hua's delicate coat, play with his body, and finally insert the big cock into his fat pussy and use his semen. ‍‎‌‍The fluid fills the uterus to be fertilized.

After hearing his accusation, Lin Hua also felt a little guilty. He had lived a fulfilling life these days, so he naturally ignored Ji Pinxuan. He put his hands on the young prince's back, pulled his head down and gave him a kiss, mustering up his courage. Said: "I'm sorry...my husband."

Ji Pinxuan was stunned by the sound of "Ms.", and he said in surprise: "What did you call me? Baby, call me two more times!"

Lin Hua could only call him again with a red face, but in return the man fucked her even more violently than before.

Ji Pinxuan called him "Madam" and said how easy it was to fuck her pussy and that he wanted to plant a seed in her womb.

Lin Hua had always dreamed of having his child, and when she heard this, she was so happy that she wanted to be inseminated by him.

The love affair that started in the middle of the night continued until early morning. After venting his feelings, Ji Pinxuan was in a very good mood and went to school in high spirits even after being up half the night. Lin Hua was very tired. Naked and covered with marks, she lay under the quilt and continued to catch up on her sleep.

Although the servants were ordered not to disturb the potential heir apparent, they still had no choice but to let the master in when the princess came to look for her.

The princess stood by the bed and asked the servants to exit, then smiled and said: "Little daughter-in-law! Get up! The sun is shining on your butt!" After saying that, she reached out to pull Lin Hua's quilt.

Lin Hua was so exhausted that he couldn't even hear these sounds and was still sleeping deeply.

The princess who pulled off the quilt blushed. No wonder Lin Hua, who had always been well-behaved, couldn't get up. Her son was too much. There was no place to look at Lin Hua! She helped cover the quilt and said the same thing as her son when she went out, "Stay safe here. If the Crown Princess doesn't get up, no one is allowed to come in and disturb her!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

202K 2.8K 98
dream smp and related streamers age regression one shots. age regression ~ a HEALTHY coping mechanism recommended by therapists all over the world a...
25.6K 355 25
MATURE CONTENT* Being a lawyer had always been a dream for Sage. Growing up with 9 older brothers she was protected and spoiled being the baby and a...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
126K 4.5K 16
My take on the mysterious PaNi with electrifying chemistry as they go about creating MaNan magic on screen.