Wings Of Fire 16: The Journey...

By BookLover3062

What happens when your headmaster asks you to go on a mission that should definitely be left up to the adult... More

Notes From the Author(s)
Canon and Main Fanon Characters
Winglets
Prophecy
~Chapter 1: A boring class and a call from Blue~
~Chapter 2: We're the best in the school now?~
~Chapter 3: Croc wakes everyone up at 3 am for no reason at all~
~Chapter 4: Oh shoot Sundew is gonna kill us!~
~Chapter 5: The time we got dragon-napped~
~Chapter 6: Croc is forbidden from starting fires~
~Chapter 7: We apologize for Croc~
~Chapter 8: Scales form an odd story~
~Chapter 9: In which Croc flies into a tree~
~Chapter 10: The fighting begins at 7 am~
~Chapter 11: Hastily made gardens~
~Chapter 12: A not-so-secret stalker~
~Chapter 13: A prophetic revelation~
~Chapter 14: A long wait for apples~
~Chapter 15: Very frozen food~
~Chapter 16: Croc is SO going to miss Marigold coming out of her cocoon~
~Chapter 17: Wild needs to not prank Goldie~
~Chapter 18: And... Croc missed it~
~Chapter 19: Do NOT eat the yellow berries!~
~Chapter 20: She almost did it~
~Chapter 21: Mysterious dream visitor~
Update 2
~Chapter 22: It is NOT a good idea to practice flying above the pointy rocks!~

Update

5 0 0
By BookLover3062

From chapter 10 on, the character "Willow" will henceforth be known as "Wild", in both dialogue and the actual text.

Also I know chapters 9 and 10 are really short compared to the others, but bear with me because my chapter lengths are really irregular.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 115 37
Hey. So this is just random Wings of fire things. Memes, theories, rants, opinions, book reviews you name it. Its just a bunch of random stuff from t...
140K 1.6K 53
Darkstalker has been defeated, and Pyrria is finally at peace. (Somewhat.) Qibli invites Winter to come back to Jade Mountain Academy. But just when...
5K 235 200
~{COMPLETED}~ The OCs contained in this book are heroes, and allies of all that is good, who when it is needed would fight to protect their tribes, f...
1.8K 64 23
Wings of Fire Story! READ FIGHT OR DIE FIRST! 5 years after the end of the great war. The rebels had won. Pantala and Pyrrhia are binding together. S...